Arden Courts of Silver Spring

Overview of Ratings

4.3

October 11, 2013

By 2many2care4

Arden Courts is nice. They set it up so each wing has its own neighbourhood. They have activities at each neighborhood. It looks clean and the people seem to be doing okay there. My husband had a snack time with the residents while I was in the support group meeting and he thought they were very disabled.

September 26, 2013

By Nancy41145250

I chose Arden Court because it's close to where I live. It's a memory care facility. The staff is excellent and the person that I've place there is very happy with it.

August 01, 2013

By David34

Arden Courts of Silver Spring was okay per se. However, the price was the biggest turn off for me.

July 29, 2013

By Sandra32

I visited Arden Courts of Silver Spring. It was a lovely and pleasant place. It was a winner, It has much grass and flowers. The staff was everything you would want for your loved ones. They were very pleasant and very courteous. The lady that I talked to at the reception she was an exceptionally nice lady. I wished my mother were able to go there.

March 22, 2013

By Beverly8

The Arden Courts is a one level house, the individual rooms were nice and clean. They had outdoor walking paths for the residents to use. The staff was attentive and they try to encourage the residents to join the activities. They also offer different classes for the residents. Overall, it was a very appealing facility.

February 01, 2012

By rayb51

My Mom has been a resident at Arden Courts for three years and, other than the obvious fact that we would rather her still be at home with my Dad, never has my family regretted putting her there. The staff is courteous and respectful, always calls my Mom by her name, and uses a variety of methods to keep all residents as upbeat and "normal' as possible. When my daughter finished her second year at Montgomery College and still was unsure about her future plans, she took a year off and interned at Arden Courts. The experience there so motivated her that she knew exactly what she wanted to do in the future and she will graduate this spring from Towson University with a degree in gerentology. Many thanks to all!

January 28, 2012

By stevebro3

Arden Courts uses many different therapies to work with your Alzheimers patient. Exercise, diet, what I call mind exercise which can be a quiz show or word association etc. As well as diet, medications, and constant positive reinforcement and keeping people occupied with the activities all day long. The worry/stress of what is next, where should I be, what time is it and am I late are removed. My mother is much calmer, less anxious, and able to relax and think and carry on a better conversation. They hit all of the major therapies on a daily basis and it has helped. The staff is permanent and full time. They are really nice people, patient with residents, and caring. The staff knows everybody and is very helpful and engaging.

Photos of Arden Courts of Silver Spring

About Arden Courts of Silver Spring

Memory care is all we do.

Arden Courts offers dedicated Alzheimer's and dementia care in a safe and secure environment. We take time to learn about each resident's life story and preferences so that we can focus on providing the personalized memory care your loved one deserves.

Our staff is specially trained in the latest Alzheimer's and dementia caregiving techniques for many types of dementia including:

• Alzheimer's disease
  • Frontotemporal dementia
  • Lewy Body dementia
  • Combination of dementia diagnoses
  • Parkinson's disease dementia
  • Pick's disease
  • Vascular dementia

We also care for residents who wander and who display sundowning behaviors.

Our structured programs and personalized assistance help each Arden Courts resident maintain their highest level of independence and promotes their sense of well being.

Arden Courts is an intimate and comfortable community with delightful home-like settings, socializing areas, dining and entertainment, and easy access for residents with limited mobility. Our enclosed landscaped courtyard areas and 1/4 mile of walking paths are perfect for residents to socialize, exercise and garden while being safe and secure.

Our all-inclusive monthly fee simplifies budgeting throughout the disease process.

Call to arrange for your personalized tour of Arden Courts and see for yourself the difference experience makes at Arden Courts.

We know. We understand. We can help.

Map of Arden Courts of Silver Spring