Willow Springs Alzheimer’s Special Care Center

191 Churn Creek Rd., Redding, CA, 96003

Reviews of Willow Springs Alzheimer’s Special Care Center

Don Spellman February 27, 2016

Very caring staff, always helpful and patient with residents. Meals are attractive and tasty. The facility is always clean and decorated beautifully. They take really good care of my wife.

Katy Martin February 27, 2016

Everyone here is so personable. I can rest assured that my gram is always in good loving hands. The food is good and it feels like home. The staff is amazing: Zy, Lori, Eddie, Lazarro, Preeta, Jessica and Christina. We are so blessed to have you.

Anonymous113010350 September 17, 2015

They do not only take Alzheimer's patients at Willow Springs Alzheimer's Special care. They also take all kinds of dementia and older people who need assisted living. My impression of it was very high. It was my first choice for my parents, but they did not have rooms available. The staff was better than any other place. My only complaint was they only had double rooms available.

Caring1083804 March 27, 2015

Commitment – passion – and devoted staff. We thank you for taking care of our mom!

Debbie Pappas March 20, 2015

My mom was at Willow Springs Alzheimer's Care Center for nine months. During that time, she received high quality care from all members of the staff with 100% of her needs met. In addition, the staff worked closely with me and my brother to ensure her quality of life was the best it could be considering her disease.

Bob Abney February 27, 2015

My wife, Dolores, was a patient at Willow springs for a period of a little over three months. Unfortunately, the disease, Alzheimer's, took its toll on her. I cannot emphasize enough on the wonderful care she received while at Willow Springs. She was given very excellent care with the most important ingredient, dignity. I cannot begin to thank everyone that gave her complete understanding and comfort. In the last three days of her life, Willow Springs, went out of their way to make sure that our every need was met. Even after my wife passed away, they made sure she had clean clothes on, combed her hair, and put a little make-up on before they allowed her to be taken away for burial. I have the utmost respect and honor for Willow Springs and those who work and care for their patients. I would also like to add a great, big thanks to Willow Springs.

Joann Lark Esskew February 26, 2015

Caregivers were very professional. The facility was very well-maintained and the food was excellent. When you walk into the facility you feel comfortable and welcome. There is a lot of loving and caring inside the facility. Its senior staff and management team run it with a firm and teaching hand.

flower26 September 26, 2011

Caring Compassionate Caregivers. Variety of stimulating activities. Family support.

From Willow Springs Alzheimer’s Special Care Center

Often the mental demands of those struggling with Alzheimer's disease can take over the emotional needs. But at JEA Senior Living, we keep the emotional needs and feelings of your loved one at the very center of what we do.

Our exclusive Meaningful Moments® program is specifically designed to help meet the needs of those Residents with memory loss. We begin by discovering the life story of each individual's likes, dislikes and cherished memories. By adding details and preferences from each Resident's life story into their day, we can build comfort and a sense of meaning for each individual Resident. The result is a familiar atmosphere for your loved one.

Our Residents have access to a whole host of amenities and programming options to help keep them active and engaged in daily life.

There are excursions to restaurants and shopping, arts and crafts classes, movie nights and many chances for family and holiday celebrations. Our Meaningful Moments® program, paired with our active and engaged staff members at JEA Senior Living, brings together the very best Alzheimer's care.

Willow Springs provides the highest level of dementia-care available in Shasta County. We offer two programs of care to meet resident needs at different stages, 24-hr licensed nursing supervision, and a unique philosophy of care called Meaningful Moments. Our philosophy of care is built on the idea that past patterns create comfort, therefore, we learn as much as we can about the life and history of each resident in order to develop personalized care plans.

Features of Willow Springs Alzheimer’s Special Care Center