Memory Care Facilities in Baldwin County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 30 reviews for Baldwin County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
What to Do When Parents Must Live Separately: 6 Tips to Help Them Cope
Article: It's heartbreaking, but common: One parent needs more care than the other can provide at home. If your parents must live separately because of assisted living or memory care, these 6 expert tips will help you cope with the transition.
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
How to Have "The Talk" With Your Parents
Article: Wondering how to start a conversation with an aging parent about a sensitive topic like in-home care, assisted living or memory care? Get practical, expert tips about what to say -- and what not to say to your loved. Get information on the different types of care avaliable, including help from home health agencies.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?