Memory Care Facilities in Baldwin County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 33 reviews for Baldwin County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
4 Memory Care Facilities
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About Memory Care
I Believe My Mother Is in the Early Stages of Alzheimer's, But I Can't Convince Her to Assign Her POA to Me.
Question: "Your best bet may be to have yet one more conversation about the POAs." Consider this expert advice on POAs and being sensitive to someone who needs help from home health agencies, in-home care or memory care.
Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
Question: Read expert advice about the differences between independent living and assisted living and learn more about what's best for you, as well as options for memory care and continuing care communities.
How Much Senior Care Costs
How Much Senior Care Costs: When making your senior care plans, keep in mind that some options might be more (and less) expensive than you think. Compare assisted living, memory care, in-home care, and nursing homes.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?