Memory Care Facilities in Baldwin County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 29 reviews for Baldwin County Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
Article: Compare senior housing options such as assisted living, nursing homes, and independent living to see which one's best for your loved one's needs.
20 Tips to Help You Get Rid of Junk
Article: For adults over 60, only a spouse's death or divorce is more stressful than moving. Here, 20 expert-tested tips to make downsizing or transitioning to assited living, memory care, independent living or continuing care communties easier for everyone.
My Dad Is in Assisted Living, and My Mom Feels So Guilty That She's Upset All the Time.
Blog Post: When one person in a marriage is in assisted living and/or memory care and the other isn't, emotions and guilt can run high. How to help a separated couple.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?