Isles of Vero Beach Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

July 22, 2014

By lookin' for a home

This facility has lots of things for resident's to occupy their time and seems a little more relaxed (but not lax in caretaking) than some places we visited. The staff is friendly and up-beat and the residents seemed more lively, more interested in what was going on around them. The dining arrangements were top flight and the menu seemed more than adequate. The little chapel and Bible study group is something that my Mother-in Law wants to have available to her and she can bring her small dog!

April 12, 2014

By Greg16

We did the Isles. The only problem with that was my mother-in-law doesn't get around too well, and she would have to walk almost a hundred yards to get to her apartment. It was on the second floor, or if she took the elevator, it was too far for her to walk, but everything else seemed to be pretty good. It's a really nice place if you're in good shape. The apartments are nice. It has a recreational room, a swimming pool, a lot of facilities. They do bingo and a lot of things for seniors.

December 27, 2013

The Isles of Vero Beach was a very nice facility but expensive. It was more than I could afford. It looked very nice outside and it did have a very nice environment. They did have a lot to offer. They seemed to be very caring of their residents and they did have a lot of activities to do to keep them busy. I also saw an apartment. It was beautiful. It had a nice bedroom and bathroom. I had a meal there and the food was very good. The service was good too.

October 30, 2013

Isles of Vero Beach didn't have individual cottages. They have apartments and I was not really pleased with them. The apartment I saw was so far from the elevator and I didn't like that. We have dogs and it just wouldn't have worked for us at all. We will not consider that.

May 29, 2013

By Ellen 2

I visited Isles of Vero Beach and it's a very nice place. It is affordable and the staff are very nice. The food is very good and there are quite few activities done during the day. I've also heard good things about them.

Photos of Isles of Vero Beach

Features of Isles of Vero Beach

• Hiking Trails

About Isles of Vero Beach

Come live your dream of retiring in luxury.

The Isles of Vero Beach provides a comfortable, carefree lifestyle for retirees. It's the home away from home you so richly deserve!

Map of Isles of Vero Beach