Isles of Vero Beach | Independent Living

1700 Waterford Dr, Vero Beach, FL, 32966

Reviews of Isles of Vero Beach | Independent Living

Donna61725150 September 30, 2015

Isles of Vero Beach seems to be a very nice place. We were impressed with it. They have good food and they treat the people well. There's a lot of good care and you have to be 55 to live there. It's about $2900 a month and includes housekeeping, three meals a day, and a lot of things going on for my mother. It's a really lovely place for a senior. If you need to go to assisted living, they have a building where they will move you up. I couldn't find anything I did not like about it. People come in every week and clean their apartment, change her sheets, and do her bedding. They have a wonderful restaurant with really good meals and they have three meals a day. They have a swimming pool, bocce ball courts, and little areas with water where you can fish across the street. The staff seems to be very good and caring. They have a bus that comes and takes you three times a week to different things, go see the manatees, and go shopping three times a week. It has pretty much everything you could need. They pay all your utilities except for your telephone. She has got a two-bedroom, two-bath, and a screened porch.

Kimberly14 March 27, 2015

Isles of Vero Beach was kind of a dingy hotel/motel. The room was great, spacious, and really nice, but you had to go around corner after corner after corner to get to your room. It was a no. It was too far to walk. There was no clubhouse. There were very little amenities. It was an old property, and it needed to be renovated. They have this thing where you can travel to other Holiday properties whenever you want. That whole thing is a little bizarre. I don't want somebody else coming in to my apartment.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a negative opinion of Isles of Vero Beach. We value your feedback and hope you know you can call us directly at 1-800-370-8331 to make any specific suggestions for improvement. My apologies once more, Katie

lookin' for a home July 22, 2014

This facility has lots of things for resident's to occupy their time and seems a little more relaxed (but not lax in caretaking) than some places we visited. The staff is friendly and up-beat and the residents seemed more lively, more interested in what was going on around them. The dining arrangements were top flight and the menu seemed more than adequate. The little chapel and Bible study group is something that my Mother-in Law wants to have available to her and she can bring her small dog!

Greg16 April 12, 2014

We did the Isles. The only problem with that was my mother-in-law doesn't get around too well, and she would have to walk almost a hundred yards to get to her apartment. It was on the second floor, or if she took the elevator, it was too far for her to walk, but everything else seemed to be pretty good. It's a really nice place if you're in good shape. The apartments are nice. It has a recreational room, a swimming pool, a lot of facilities. They do bingo and a lot of things for seniors.

Caring38612350 December 27, 2013

The Isles of Vero Beach was a very nice facility but expensive. It was more than I could afford. It looked very nice outside and it did have a very nice environment. They did have a lot to offer. They seemed to be very caring of their residents and they did have a lot of activities to do to keep them busy. I also saw an apartment. It was beautiful. It had a nice bedroom and bathroom. I had a meal there and the food was very good. The service was good too.

Caring73760350 October 30, 2013

Isles of Vero Beach didn't have individual cottages. They have apartments and I was not really pleased with them. The apartment I saw was so far from the elevator and I didn't like that. We have dogs and it just wouldn't have worked for us at all. We will not consider that.

Ellen 2 May 29, 2013

I visited Isles of Vero Beach and it's a very nice place. It is affordable and the staff are very nice. The food is very good and there are quite few activities done during the day. I've also heard good things about them.

From Isles of Vero Beach

Come live your dream of retiring in luxury.

The Isles of Vero Beach provides a comfortable, carefree lifestyle for retirees. It's the home away from home you so richly deserve!

Features of Isles of Vero Beach

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Isles of Vero Beach