Seabrook

3000 Essex Road, Tinton Falls, NJ, 07753

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Seabrook

Caring107447650 March 11, 2015

I visited the Seabrook Village more than twice. I wouldn't mind moving there. I would actually sell my house and go live there. The facility is beautiful. I really have more friends there than I do now. The dining room is beautiful, and you would think you are in a very exclusive restaurant. The waiter comes over and gives you a menu, and you order from there. There are choices. It is beautiful, and I loved it. In the buildings, they also have little grocery stores because there is a small kitchen in your apartment. There is an electric stove, a regular size refrigerator, and a washer and dryer. You can't beat it. It's an apartment, and the only sad thing is that it is a lot of money. You get a living room, a kitchen, one bedroom, a walk in closet, and a huge bathroom. It is bigger than what I have in my house here. A lot of the two bedrooms go quicker because a lot of the families don't want their TV in their living room, so they turn the second bedroom into a family room. It has wall to wall carpeting. When we were there, when someone moves out for one reason or another, they gutted the whole place. They put everything brand new like new kitchen cabinets, new floors, and new carpets, so when you walk in, you are walking in to something brand new. Everything is fresh and clean. You can have a cleaning service or you could do it yourself. There's an elevator, and each section is called by a certain name. They have a lot of activities. There is an indoor swimming pool, a woodworking shop, and crocheting. There's a facility for people who have trouble seeing. It doesn't even feel like an assisted living. It is more like an active adult. It's just a beautiful place, and I love it. Everybody seemed to be very nice and very polite. They took the time to explain everything.

daughterofmom October 20, 2014

My mother is a resident of Seabrook at Tinton Falls and has had a family picture taken by someone at the facility. She had a picture of herself as a child from the 1920's with her family and it can not be replaced. My mother is heartbroken that she no longer has her picture and there is nothing that can be done to find the person who stole it.

Barbara76751450 March 20, 2014

I liked Seabrook very much. I was impressed with it because it had all the things I was looking for. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I liked the fact that some people I knew already lived there and they were very happy with it. It had five different places for dinner. It had a fireplace in their family room. It has a bar, a beauty parlor and a post office. You wouldn't have to leave anymore for anything. They had a lot of activities going on and had every possible thing that you wanted to do locally. They also had trips to New York.

They also have a day where you could downsize. They have a truck if you wanted to donate your furniture or shred your papers. They were much geared to what seniors and people moving in and what's needed to do and they strived very hard to keep everybody as independent as possible. I got notices about luncheons all the time and they served very nice lunches. If I was in New Jersey, I could probably go there for lunch every couple of months.

Frances11 December 30, 2013

Seabrook was almost like a city. ItÕs very big and there are hundreds of people all over. ItÕs a great facility but it was too big; you had to take a bus to go from one end to another. The apartments are beautiful and they have a lot of things going there too.

Caring68768150 November 27, 2013

Seabrook Village was the best of all the facilities that I've visited. I liked it. This would be the one I'm going to. The facility is large and they give you a lot of options. It's very clean and the staff were very courteous and very accommodating.

kathycnj August 12, 2013

My father has had an apartment at Seabrook Village for the past three years. He really enjoys his apartment and the surroundings. He has a one bedroom apartment that is spacious and well laid out. The facility includes many amenities including his bus transportation to dialysis three days a week and one meal a day. There are numerous clubs and activities that the residents have open to them without charge. There are three restaurants in the facility, a bank, hair salon, convenience store and pharamacy. The buildings and grounds are maintained impecably. There are gardens and even an indoor pool. The staff there has been very good to my father. He is experiencing some early dementia and the majority have went out of their way to help him. I would highly recommend Seabrook.

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN SEABROOK July 25, 2013

My parents, 85 and 90 years old, respectively, have been living in the independent facility at Seabrook, Tinton Falls, NJ since 2008. I have been showering my mother at the Tinton Falls apartment since 2011. On May 17, 2013, I saw the expensive item in my parents' apartment. On June 12, 2013, I reported the expensive item missing from my parents' apartment. Today is Thursday, July 25, 2013. Although I followed every single protocol that was available to me, the Seabrook Security Team chose to ignore my truthful testimony that the expensive item had been stolen from my parents' apartment.

Frances5 July 24, 2013

Seabrook was almost like a city. It's very big and there are hundreds of people all over. It's a great facility but it was too big; you had to take a bus to go from one end to another. The apartments are beautiful and they have a lot of things going there too.

Caring6241 February 15, 2013

We got a 2-bedroom apartment at Seabrook, and we're all set. We chose it because it's not that far away and we can afford the monthly fee. It covers all of our needs except for breakfast and lunch. But outside of that, they do all the maintenance and the dinner cooking. We're vegetarians, and they also have a vegetarian menu. My experience with the staff have been very good. They've been very helpful, they monitor the situation, and help us in any way they can. We've sold our house and we are moving there soon.

BoltBill September 29, 2012

This is an amazing facility! The staff really seems to care about all of the residents and the are taken great care of.

Jomat November 01, 2011

About 4 years ago, my parents moved into the Seabrook Village Renaissance Gardens in Tinton Falls, New Jersey. At the time, my parents owned a single family home in Brooklyn, which in time, became too much for them to handle especially after my father had to massive strokes and started exhibiting signs of dementia. They looked around for a while and decided on Seabrook. The complex is stunning. The buildings are nestled in a huge park-like setting. This community has just about everything you could want and/or need to live comfortably. The activities offered are top notch. These include trips, games, art, fitness centers, a pool and movies. The dining room is a beautiful and designed like a cruise ship dining area. The food is delicious, healthy and sometimes decadent. There is a Sunday brunch held where family members can join the members of their family living in this complex and enjoy a wonderful meal. The service is excellent and the employees bend over backwards to help make your experience pleasant. When my father had a set-back in his health, he was moved to the facility across from his permanent apartment which at first glance looked like a college dorm, when in reality, it was a well staffed hospital. They took excellent care of him and my mother visited him all day long. One of the downsides was that this facility was extraordinarily expensive. The facility helped my parents find a home-attendant who has helped my parents tremendously with my father's health, which includes daily insulin injections.I would say on the whole, Seabrook Village Renaissance Gardens is a positive experience for anyone in need of Independent, Semi-Assisted and Assisted Living needs.

Natalie1 September 30, 2011

Seabrook Village has been a true asset to my family member's life. She has always been very independent and is able to still maintain that lifestyle while making sure her needs are met since all family lives out of state. She has her own apartment and can choose to cook or use their meal service, she still maintains her own phone line and even has high-speed internet. Medical services are also available and the facility is more like a REAL community (sort of like a college campus) rather than an assisted living facility. At this point in her life, she really is experiencing life at it's fullest--she still can be independent, but she knows she needs a little extra help. This helps all of us feel better and that she is cared for in a manner which allows dignity and independence but all know that a helping hand is available. I also think for her the transition was easy since she knew the area and also had lived in a condo as opposed to a house. Overall, the experience has been good and I would recommend this village.

From Seabrook

Seabrook is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 108 picturesque acres in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, Seabrook is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful.

Like a small town under one roof, Seabrook offers an abundance of opportunities to keep your mind, body and spirit thriving. Stroll to either of our spectacular clubhouses through climate-controlled, glass-enclosed walkways that connect all of our community buildings. Here you'll find all the resources you need to enjoy a spectacular retirement, including a fitness center, indoor heated pool and hot tub and three restaurants serving healthy, delicious meals created fresh each day by our own personal chef. Other amenities include a computer lab with high-speed Internet, billiards and game room, creative arts studio, fully-equipped woodworking shop, classrooms and even a resident-run television studio. Not to mention a bank and 24-hour ATM, a beauty salon and barber shop, a convenience store and an on-site pharmacy that delivers to your door!

Seabrook also has an on-site medical center staffed by physicians who work exclusively at our community. These licensed geriatricians are experts in meeting the unique health care needs of older adults. They will work with you to design a wellness plan that will keep you strong, independent and feeling your finest for years to come.

Location of Seabrook