The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard

2750 SE Ocean Boulevard,, Stuart, FL, 34996

Reviews of The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard

June 30, 2014

The only one that I considered a possibility was Ocean Palms, and I liked it there. The room was small but comfortable. The staff was accommodating. They do the housekeeping. As I recall, they had two meals a day, and the food was great.

October 14, 2013

I just live down the street near Ocean Palms. I thought they were going to be too expensive, but once I went down there and talk to them it really wasn't. The staff was very nice and very helpful. They care for their employees and they've been there for a very long time, which is a good sign. The place is nice, clean and well kept up. If there's anything wrong, they fix it very promptly. So far, I haven't had any issues.

Photos of The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard

Features of The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard

About The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard

The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard Senior Living is a beautiful, 150-apartment Retirement Living Community centrally located in Martin County at 2750 SE Ocean Blvd., Stuart, Fl. Ocean Palms is a well-known and admired community whose roots took hold over 25 years ago, when Martin County

Our unique senior living community is the only one of its kind on the Treasure Coast. Our residents enjoy a casually elegant lifestyle with all of the comforts of home, without any of the headaches! Our spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments are the largest around, and the many amenities and events calendar are rivaled by none! We invite you to visit today to get a feel for what makes Ocean Palms the most desirable retirement living community in the area!

Everything about life at The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard is designed to offer convenience, comfort, security and the kind of lifestyle you have dreamed would come as a reward with retirement. It’s a unique approach to active retirement living that allows you to be in control. One monthly fee provides a lovely and spacious apartment- and our long-time staff make retirement living care-free and enjoyable, providing maintenance services, as well as, weekly linen and housekeeping services. And, since we take care of the basics, you’re free to participate in the full array of activities that are happening in one of our many activity spaces or local outings. Residents take advantage of our bus service that provides scheduled transportation, not only for outings to restaurants, the theater, and gambling cruises, but also to local doctor appointments, and shopping trips.

At The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard, we’ve thought of everything to make your retirement lifestyle full and care-free. There’s something for everyone, from weekly live entertainment, to an active Bridge group, to swimming in the heated pool, and so much more going on every day of the week……It’s elegance and convenience combined. And, with overnight security, safety is just one more benefit of the 'retirement living' lifestyle.

Services that our community offers include:

• All-Day Restaurant-Style Dining
  • Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Services
  • Community Concierge
  • Events Schedule
  • Scheduled Transportation Services
  • 24-hr Peace of Mind Staffing
  • Maintenance Services
  • All Utilities included (except telephone and internet)
  • On-site Beauty Salon and Barber
  • Community Common Spaces

Thank you for your interest at The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard