Dominican Oaks

3400 Paul Sweet Road,, Santa Cruz, CA, 95065

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Dominican Oaks

Eunice1 August 19, 2013

Dominican Oaks is a lovely facility. It's wonderful. They got a little small individual apartment with a little bedroom, living room, and a kitchenette and that was what I liked about it.

Caring66307750 August 17, 2013

My mother used to live in Dominican Oaks. I know it pretty well. I thought it was wonderful and very nice. I helped when she first moved in and stayed with her for about ten days until she got acclimated. The people there were just wonderful and the services were very good. The food was also good. The activities were good but my mother's very shy so she didn't participate in any of the activities. I know several people who were my neighbors and now they're living there at Dominican Oaks and they love it! I'd love to go there but I could never afford it. It's pleasant when you go in there and it doesn't look like a nursing home or an assisted living home.

About Dominican Oaks

Dominican Oaks is an independent living community in Santa Cruz, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Dominican Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Dominican Oaks