Meridian of Riverside

4609 Arlington Avenue, Riverside, CA, 92504

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Meridian of Riverside

nancy776 July 01, 2013

Meridian of Riverside has a professional, kind and caring staff. They did an outstanding job caring for my mother. Their care was adjusted to her evolving needs. They worked well with Chapman Hospice to provide excellent, coordinated care. Overall, both the staff and residents are genuinely happy. Residents are fully engaged in activities provided and the community. The decor is beautiful and the grounds are well maintained. I would recommend Meridian to anyone seeking an assisted living setting.

Connie6 June 29, 2012

My mom loves it there. The place is great! They were willing to work with my personal situation. The staff basically go above and beyond to meet my mom's need and our needs as family members.

I would most definitely recommend the place! Mom is very fine and comfortable with her room. When you walk in there it has a homey atmosphere. What stands out the most is their staff. I really like the way they treat their residents there. They see to it that the residents are happy. If you have a request as a family member, they go out of their way to make sure your needs are met.

About Meridian of Riverside

Meridian of Riverside is an independent living community in Riverside, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Meridian of Riverside for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Meridian of Riverside