Parkrose Chateau

3141 NE 148th Ave, Portland, OR, 97230

Reviews of Parkrose Chateau

Renee545777 July 01, 2016

We went to Parkrose Chateau. It was really great. One of the things I liked was that it was close to my mom’s current home. It was very pretty. The facilitator was really nice, and the people were friendly, and some of them talked to Mom. We’re actually considering it. The price was good, very competitive, and on the lower end of the ones that we were looking at.

KathyUJPYE May 22, 2016

I am living in Parkrose Chateau, an independent senior living with different apartments. I have a nice big one-bedroom apartment with a little kitchenette. The facility has a huge dining room that serves good meals. I have only been here for 10 days, so it very new as I get accustomed to the place. The residents are very nice.

Happy VisitorNWGLE May 17, 2016

Parkrose was nice and clean. The people were pleasant and very helpful.

G.KYFRAU May 12, 2016

Everybody was nice at Parkrose. They had an exercise room, a nice place to read, and a place for smoking outside. The studio rooms were nice.

kayakjohn February 02, 2016

Very nice facility and good food. The location isn't very handy.

Anonymous117842550 December 17, 2015

I went to Parkrose Chateau. It was a very fine place. I met with one of the sales people who showed me around and explained how things were working. She was very kind and very helpful. I had a fine lunch. The facility had nice landscapes. I didn’t see many activities of a physical nature, but they seemed to have a room or two where they do activities.

Joanne47 August 27, 2015

Parkrose Chateau was absolutely beautiful, and everyone would probably go out of their way to make you feel very comfortable. I just went and looked at the rooms there, and they were very spacious.

Caring103116750 March 08, 2015

I chose Parkrose Chateau because it was friendly as well as the residents. They were outgoing, and the food was great. I had two meals there, and it is a good home.

Caring91956450 November 05, 2014

She has already moved into Parkrose Chateau. She felt that it was the coziest. She liked the people that lived there. It’s clean, it’s comfortable, and it seems to be well run. They have games and outings. The staff is very nice. Everybody has been very pleasant.

schwarze77 August 29, 2014

The cottages at Parkrose Chateau are like large condominiums and they are very, very nice. They are obviously set up for affluent customers. The facility is very clean and the landscaping is very nice. They have a very elaborate social schedule, and an exercise and gym-like area. They also have a game area and a library. I am rating them lower because they are not within my financial means, but I would recommend them if people have the money.

Mr C June 11, 2014

She moved in at Parkrose Chateau just before Easter. This is in Portland. She wanted a place that was multi-cultural. She also found out that the church nearby that she likes to attend has a more diverse multi-cultural population. A lot of the people in Salem tend to be conservative, and she has more liberal progress in mind. Salem had 5 days a week bus service, whereas Portland has 7 days. She also enjoys the senior center that they have there. She likes the alternative of taking the in-house activities and meeting new people from the outside. They encourage activities that are not passive, like current events, yoga, tai chi, and Scrabble. Carmela has a vulnerability to falling, and they include a necklace where if you fall you can push the button and get help. She has a studio apartment; she’s paying $1500 for rent now, which is good for a studio.

Caring8704 May 29, 2014

With regards to Parkrose Chateau, I like its location and their rooms. I would recommend this place. They contact me still every week and send me invitations to come to their activities. They have a lot of musical people who come in and entertain their residents. They have happy hour, beanbag baseball, and yoga classes. However, they're probably a little more expensive than I want it to be.

From Parkrose Chateau

Parkrose Chateau is located in Portland, OR, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Parkrose Chateau for a visit...and stay!

Features of Parkrose Chateau