Plantation Oaks Senior Living Plantation Oaks Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

2.7

May 31, 2013

By Shawn2

When I first went to Plantation Oaks, they were very nice. They showed me and my brother around and they made a plan for my mom to come and visit. We had lunch there, but she was in a really bad mood that day. She refused to eat and she didn't want to move into anywhere. But they were very nice to my mom, and by the time lunch was over my mom had eaten and was laughing and joking with them. It seemed like a really nice place. We met the owner. The owner said that mom will do fine there and he didn't see any problem at all. So we gave them the $2,000 deposit and even gave $500 extra because mom wanted her apartment painted a certain color and she wanted some wallpaper put out. I had already got the movers and everything all set up. Then three days before her move in date, they gave me a call and said that mom made up stories so they could not let her move in. I was floored. And they refused to give us our deposit back because they said it's a non-refundable. But I wasn't the one that backed out, they did.

Photos of Plantation Oaks Senior Living

Features of Plantation Oaks Senior Living

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Sports Lounge, Movie Theatre, Library, Yoga Room

About Plantation Oaks Senior Living

Plantation Oaks Senior Living is located in south Orlando and offers the best in Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care residences.

At Plantation Oaks Senior Living we strive to make our residents as comfortable as possible by providing a relaxing, stress-free environment. Our variety of senior living options allow you to spend less time taking care of things and more time enjoying life.

Included in the monthly rates are three delicious meals served restaurant style, snacks, weekly housekeeping, weekly laundry services, electric, individual air conditioning units, cable, scheduled transportation and plenty of activities!

Our community is owed by Greg and Judith Morris whose mission is to provide a home-like environment to all our residents.

Map of Plantation Oaks Senior Living