Lincoln Tower

311 W 4th St, Odessa, TX, 79761

Reviews of Lincoln Tower

Glenda11 December 22, 2014

I lived in Lincoln Towers for 13 months, and it was a pretty bad experience. We had some bad managers over that place. Some of the managers were so arrogant, and I hated to see that. There were foods that I sometimes would not eat. They were very strict about the timing of their meals, and as a result I missed a lot of meals.

Robin4624 June 27, 2014

When I went to visit Lincoln Tower, they were all extremely very helpful. The facility was excellent.

Caring75366650 April 30, 2014

My husband's grandmother is a resident of Lincoln Tower. So far it's fine. There?s no problems. The place is well-maintained. It's very clean. They have a lot of activities for the residents. They have art classes. They have beading classes, where they make necklaces. The staff is friendly. There are no complaints from grandmother. Her room is of comfortable space and has a small kitchenette. We?re satisfied where she's at.

ZHospiceSocialworker May 18, 2012

Management changes frequently, Due to low pay scale the facility kitchen and housekeeping is often understaffed. However they do assist residents with VA benefits hold the vets in high regard.

From Lincoln Tower

Lincoln Tower is located in Odessa, TX, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Lincoln Tower for a visit...and stay!

Features of Lincoln Tower

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room