Rutland Place, An Exceptional Senior Community

435 Nw Rutland Rd., Mount Juliet, TN, 37122

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Rutland Place, An Exceptional Senior Community

Mary95832650 November 30, 2014

Rutland Place appeared very, very nice, and that probably was my favorite of the three places I visited. The place was absolutely lovely. I've heard good things about this place. Everybody looked well, and the couple of people I spoke to where actually lovely. I had nothing but a good experience with this facility.

Barbara64154050 September 16, 2013

I am in the waiting list at Rutland Place. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 because it does not have a swimming pool, but the best thing is that they serve food because I don't really cook for myself. They have a workout room and a theatre room. It's a really nice place to go.

From Rutland Place, An Exceptional Senior Community

Welcome to Rutland Place Senior Community in Mount Juliet, Tennessee! Rutland Place is close to local shopping and dining and a short 20 minute ride to exciting downtown Nashville. Designed with the on-the-go senior in mind, Rutland Place offers beautifully appointed common spaces and intelligently designed apartment homes.

Rutland Place is the culmination of over seven years of planning and dreaming among the members of the First Baptist Church of Mt. Juliet. Open to all faiths, Rutland Place is the perfect choice for those looking for a stress-free lifestyle. With multiple apartment style choices, a selection of meal programs and the full compliment of services, Rutland Place is the answer to your dreams.

Life is a celebration at Rutland Place.

Location of Rutland Place, An Exceptional Senior Community