Village at the Falls

W129N6889 Northfield Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI, 53051

Reviews of Village at the Falls

Clarence255314 August 22, 2016

I am living at Village at the Falls, and it's a pretty comprehensive retirement community. They provide everything. The only additions to my rent are my Internet and phone service, but other than that, they have everything covered. They have prepared meals, three a day. It's institutional food, but it's pretty good. We have a nice two-bedroom apartment with a living room, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a little patio. The apartment is very comfortable. It's not cheap, but when you stop and do the math, you see that you're getting everything you need, so it doesn't look quite as bad. There are a lot of activities. If you want to be involved, you can stay busy. They go out on trips. They offer coffee and snacks all the time as well as fruit, desserts, and you name it. I am on the first floor. I can let my puppy out the patio door.

Amie1 January 15, 2016

The Village at the Falls was clean, friendly, and we all liked it. The food was OK. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I don't have any complaints. Maybe they can improve their menu, but other than that, it was really good.

sister-in-law1 December 29, 2015

My husband's sister is in Village at the Falls. It is very nice. I like it, and she likes it very much. I like that it is out in the country, and they have so many activities there. She likes her room, and she is happy there.

James118075750 December 17, 2015

The Village at the Falls was beautiful and had everything, but it was way too much money. They were very courteous, showed me all around, and invited me to dinner. I was extremely impressed with it. The food was very good. They have a chef that prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They had many activities with something planned for every day of the month scheduled on a calendar they put out. The staff was very friendly and courteous.

Holly21 November 30, 2015

Village at the Falls is a very nice place. My mom loved it, and we all liked it because we saw a lot of various activities that my mom could participate in. They have shuttle buses that could take her anywhere she wants, six days a week. They also have a beauty salon. From dinner to socializing with other senior citizens, the accommodations are great, and the rooms are really nice. We are trying to get a one-bedroom, but they only have a two-bedroom at the moment.

Anonymous112579850 October 28, 2015

The Village at the Falls is a good place. I like the management there. They're very helpful and informative. It's a great place but a little pricey.

Bill113336550 September 30, 2015

Village at the Falls was a very nice place. They had everything to offer. The people were very nice. The person I sat down and talked with went over everything. We toured the facilities. As we ran into different people, they were all saying "Hi! Welcome to the Falls". It was a very good experience. We looked at the rooms and the different options we had. We looked at the menus as far as the meals. They had all the activities going on. If I would ran into somebody, that would be something I would recommend.

Caring112868350 August 31, 2015

We toured at Village at The Falls. It was very nice. We were interested in a one bedroom for my husband and myself. The apartments were older, but they were nice and clean. They rooms were spacious for a small apartment. Their residents were older, but other than that, I think the place was quite nice. They were going to have an outside barbecue on Sunday, but because the weather was not good, they had something to do inside. The manager showed us around, told us how everything is, and gave us the price for the two of us.

Caring112327850 August 27, 2015

The staff at Village At The Falls showed me around and explained what they offer. It was a nice facility, but the apartments were small. That's why my mom didn't like this facility. The room was almost like a one-room efficiency type.

Mary111248050 August 10, 2015

They were helpful at the Village at the Falls. I did not feel as comfortable there as I did at some of the other places. They were not anything going on while we were there, but they said they had scheduled activities. It seemed well maintained.

Lora6 August 10, 2015

I visited Village at the Falls. The staff was very friendly, and it was an enjoyable place to visit. The facilities that they had for seniors looked like it would work very well to help the seniors. The rooms were clean and adequate. They have a quiet room activity, a place for speaking, and a place for meeting. The facility was sort of away from city activities but still close, and they have bus trips also for the seniors who like to be active and do those types of things.

Cynthia38 February 11, 2015

I like Village at the Falls, but it was too pricey. They had full time chefs there that served the meals. They have housekeeping and all of that, and that kind of stuff we didn’t need. The dining room was beautiful. The suite that they show you -- that they let you visit to see how you would like the place -- is much nicer than the actual apartments. Other than the price, everything was nice.

Caring102350650 January 24, 2015

The Village at the Falls is very nice, and my dad liked that a lot. However it was expensive. We did see all different kind of rooms, and they are very nice. Everything is included in the rent. They have three meals a day cooked by a chef. There are 24/7 snacks out there. The staff is wonderful. They are very accommodating. They showed us everything that they have available. Everything was right there, and you never have to go outside of the building. If he had the money to do it, he would have moved in there.

Donald29 January 21, 2015

My wife is going to Wisconsin to Village at the Falls. The staff was very friendly. They answered the hard questions. They were very pleasant and easy to deal with. I have tried the food, and it was delicious. The food was absolutely outstanding. My son was over there, and he said that the rooms are all fantastic. Everybody in the building has smiles on their faces.

Vandana1 December 23, 2014

Chris at Village at the Falls was very honest, and he spendt a lot of time with us explaining everything. He was very detail oriented and a very nice person. The apartments that he showed were very clean and neat.

They have outings, exercise programs, a spa, chapel, library and then they have an area around the building that you can walk around. They have a bus that takes you shopping or anywhere you want to go. There is a regular timing for doctor’s visits, and what I like the most is the open concept, it's rural, and it’s not close to the city. It’s very quiet, you can look at the sky, and they don’t have a nursing facility.

Bonnie39 December 03, 2014

I don’t like Village at the Falls. It was OK; they have a swimming pool, they have pictures with people working on the fitness center, and all they got is a room for them. The room and the dining room were nice. They seemed very friendly, but everybody dressed up to eat; I showed up in shorts. Nobody told me I had to dress up, but I felt undressed. It seemed more formal.

Patti9 September 29, 2013

The rooms at Village at the Falls were very nice. They were like big and small apartments. The big one had a large bedroom, a large nice bathroom and you could have a washer and a dryer in the room. The only problem there was that they did not have medical people like nurses in the facility.

Patricia30 September 26, 2013

I'm in the process of moving in at Village at the Falls. What drew me in is that I could take in my large dog. The staff were very friendly, courteous, and very encouraging. They are not pushy and they make me feel comfortable and that I would belong there. I got an apartment with a one bedroom and it got a very open concept. The feel is very spacious. What is also ironic about the place is that you only have to sign a three month lease in the beginning and then after that it's month to month and certainly if I don't like the place I would be able to move right away.

From Village at the Falls

Village at the Falls is located in Menomonee Falls, WI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Village at the Falls for a visit...and stay!

Features of Village at the Falls

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room