Village at the Falls

W129N6889 Northfield Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI, 53051

Reviews of Village at the Falls

March 29, 2017

By Joyce155614

I would like to live in Village at the Falls! This place was beautiful. The people who I met were great. The amenities were very nice. They have meals and will come in once a week to change your bedding for you and do light housekeeping. It was very nice. I know they had a game room and a van to take them out, but that's not something that my mom would participate in.

January 02, 2017

By Uneeda

I rented a place at Village at the Falls. It's excellent. The dining room is very nice, and the food is good.

November 26, 2016

By Michael078158

Village at the Falls was a nice place. They have a lot of good things, but I just can’t afford it. The rooms were great. The colors were nice in there, and the carpeting was very nice. The staff people were very nice, very cordial, and answered all of your questions. The food was a good restaurant meal. If I had the money, I would probably live there.

November 02, 2016

By Mike110535

I liked Village at The Falls very much, but the one thing that turned me off on it was a little bit away from where my daughter lived. The hallways were also fairly narrow, and if people with wheelchairs are going in opposite directions, one of them would pull over all the way to the wall to let the other one go through, and the other one would barely make it through. The staff is extremely pleasant, very good, and very knowledgeable. The rooms are very nice, and they were a little big bigger which was a very strong plus for them, and they were very clean. It looked like it was a little bit crowded inside, but that's OK. The location was away from where my daughter was, but it was pretty good and pretty easy to get to. One thing I liked about it was it was right next to a hospital also.

October 27, 2016

By Elizabeth770605

Village at the Falls did not have all the facilities that I was looking for. Their people could live by themselves. It was really like renting an apartment, but it was older people. The rooms had a washer and dryer right in the unit, and it had a cooking stove and an oven so you could make your own meals. It’s clean, and it’s good. It was very nice, but it didn’t have what I wanted.

Elizabeth770605, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Village at the Falls, and were so pleased to hear your comments about our community being clean and very nice. We appreciate your feedback!

September 30, 2016

By Sharon587337

I loved Village at the Falls. They need to build more of them. It's very clean from the rooms all the way down to everything about it. Once a week, they get cleaning service, they give the beds fresh linen, and it's just an awesome place. All the meals are given, and my father seems to really enjoy it. Everybody's friendly, all the way up to the manager. It's just a relief knowing that my father is in good hands and he enjoys the company of other seniors that are about his age, if not younger. It's independent living, but they give you an option that you can hire people whom they would recommend which is really nice. I had a very good experience with even the moving company they gave me. I would definitely use them again. They give really nice referrals, so that meant a lot. It was an exceptional experience, and we just can't say enough about the facility. They're nice to everybody. They have a chapel up there, a library, and Bingo, and they have almost every activity. I know they have outings. They have a bus-type van that will take them to the doctors or to the store which is in a 15-mile radius -- which is really nice -- and of course they have life alert included in the rent. It's just unbelievable, and I think it's very affordable.

August 30, 2016

By Peggy817642

Village at the Falls was absolutely excellent. The rooms were very nice and much larger than I thought I would find in a place like that. There were people walking around who seemed very happy. It was extremely clean. There was a chair rail, and I brushed my hand across it just to see if there was any dust, and there wasn't a speck. The dining area was lovely, and the menu had so many choices and alternatives. It was very nice. The young girl's name was Kisha, and she was wonderful. She explained things in-depth, and she was just a really bubbly person. We were impressed with her. The residents were served three meals a day. The place was more inclusive.

August 22, 2016

By Clarence255314

I am living at Village at the Falls, and it's a pretty comprehensive retirement community. They provide everything. The only additions to my rent are my Internet and phone service, but other than that, they have everything covered. They have prepared meals, three a day. It's institutional food, but it's pretty good. We have a nice two-bedroom apartment with a living room, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a little patio. The apartment is very comfortable. It's not cheap, but when you stop and do the math, you see that you're getting everything you need, so it doesn't look quite as bad. There are a lot of activities. If you want to be involved, you can stay busy. They go out on trips. They offer coffee and snacks all the time as well as fruit, desserts, and you name it. I am on the first floor. I can let my puppy out the patio door.

January 15, 2016

By Amie1

The Village at the Falls was clean, friendly, and we all liked it. The food was OK. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I don't have any complaints. Maybe they can improve their menu, but other than that, it was really good.

December 29, 2015

By sister-in-law1

My husband's sister is in Village at the Falls. It is very nice. I like it, and she likes it very much. I like that it is out in the country, and they have so many activities there. She likes her room, and she is happy there.

December 17, 2015

By James118075750

The Village at the Falls was beautiful and had everything, but it was way too much money. They were very courteous, showed me all around, and invited me to dinner. I was extremely impressed with it. The food was very good. They have a chef that prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They had many activities with something planned for every day of the month scheduled on a calendar they put out. The staff was very friendly and courteous.

November 30, 2015

By Holly21

Village at the Falls is a very nice place. My mom loved it, and we all liked it because we saw a lot of various activities that my mom could participate in. They have shuttle buses that could take her anywhere she wants, six days a week. They also have a beauty salon. From dinner to socializing with other senior citizens, the accommodations are great, and the rooms are really nice. We are trying to get a one-bedroom, but they only have a two-bedroom at the moment.

October 28, 2015

The Village at the Falls is a good place. I like the management there. They're very helpful and informative. It's a great place but a little pricey.

September 30, 2015

By Bill113336550

Village at the Falls was a very nice place. They had everything to offer. The people were very nice. The person I sat down and talked with went over everything. We toured the facilities. As we ran into different people, they were all saying "Hi! Welcome to the Falls". It was a very good experience. We looked at the rooms and the different options we had. We looked at the menus as far as the meals. They had all the activities going on. If I would ran into somebody, that would be something I would recommend.

August 31, 2015

We toured at Village at The Falls. It was very nice. We were interested in a one bedroom for my husband and myself. The apartments were older, but they were nice and clean. They rooms were spacious for a small apartment. Their residents were older, but other than that, I think the place was quite nice. They were going to have an outside barbecue on Sunday, but because the weather was not good, they had something to do inside. The manager showed us around, told us how everything is, and gave us the price for the two of us.

August 27, 2015

The staff at Village At The Falls showed me around and explained what they offer. It was a nice facility, but the apartments were small. That's why my mom didn't like this facility. The room was almost like a one-room efficiency type.

August 10, 2015

By Mary111248050

They were helpful at the Village at the Falls. I did not feel as comfortable there as I did at some of the other places. They were not anything going on while we were there, but they said they had scheduled activities. It seemed well maintained.

August 10, 2015

By Lora6

I visited Village at the Falls. The staff was very friendly, and it was an enjoyable place to visit. The facilities that they had for seniors looked like it would work very well to help the seniors. The rooms were clean and adequate. They have a quiet room activity, a place for speaking, and a place for meeting. The facility was sort of away from city activities but still close, and they have bus trips also for the seniors who like to be active and do those types of things.

February 11, 2015

By Cynthia38

I like Village at the Falls, but it was too pricey. They had full time chefs there that served the meals. They have housekeeping and all of that, and that kind of stuff we didn’t need. The dining room was beautiful. The suite that they show you -- that they let you visit to see how you would like the place -- is much nicer than the actual apartments. Other than the price, everything was nice.

January 24, 2015

The Village at the Falls is very nice, and my dad liked that a lot. However it was expensive. We did see all different kind of rooms, and they are very nice. Everything is included in the rent. They have three meals a day cooked by a chef. There are 24/7 snacks out there. The staff is wonderful. They are very accommodating. They showed us everything that they have available. Everything was right there, and you never have to go outside of the building. If he had the money to do it, he would have moved in there.

January 21, 2015

By Donald29

My wife is going to Wisconsin to Village at the Falls. The staff was very friendly. They answered the hard questions. They were very pleasant and easy to deal with. I have tried the food, and it was delicious. The food was absolutely outstanding. My son was over there, and he said that the rooms are all fantastic. Everybody in the building has smiles on their faces.

December 23, 2014

By Vandana1

Chris at Village at the Falls was very honest, and he spendt a lot of time with us explaining everything. He was very detail oriented and a very nice person. The apartments that he showed were very clean and neat. They have outings, exercise programs, a spa, chapel, library and then they have an area around the building that you can walk around. They have a bus that takes you shopping or anywhere you want to go. There is a regular timing for doctor’s visits, and what I like the most is the open concept, it's rural, and it’s not close to the city. It’s very quiet, you can look at the sky, and they don’t have a nursing facility.

December 03, 2014

By Bonnie39

I don’t like Village at the Falls. It was OK; they have a swimming pool, they have pictures with people working on the fitness center, and all they got is a room for them. The room and the dining room were nice. They seemed very friendly, but everybody dressed up to eat; I showed up in shorts. Nobody told me I had to dress up, but I felt undressed. It seemed more formal.

September 29, 2013

By Patti9

The rooms at Village at the Falls were very nice. They were like big and small apartments. The big one had a large bedroom, a large nice bathroom and you could have a washer and a dryer in the room. The only problem there was that they did not have medical people like nurses in the facility.

September 26, 2013

By Patricia30

I'm in the process of moving in at Village at the Falls. What drew me in is that I could take in my large dog. The staff were very friendly, courteous, and very encouraging. They are not pushy and they make me feel comfortable and that I would belong there. I got an apartment with a one bedroom and it got a very open concept. The feel is very spacious. What is also ironic about the place is that you only have to sign a three month lease in the beginning and then after that it's month to month and certainly if I don't like the place I would be able to move right away.

Photos of Village at the Falls

Features of Village at the Falls

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Village at the Falls

Village at the Falls is located in Menomonee Falls, WI, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Village at the Falls for a visit...and stay!

Map of Village at the Falls