The Arboretum

W180 N7890 Town Hall Road, Menomonee Falls, WI, 53051

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Arboretum

Caring 9326 July 12, 2013

I like everything about The Arboretum for me and my husband. They have different levels of care in the same building. One half is for senior living and then the other half is assisted living and then they have dementia and Alzheimer's care. They also accept pets. However, the biggest part why we didn't decide to go for The Arboretum was that we didn't have access to the outside without going through the main lobby. You have to go down into the main lobby and out and then out the front entrance to let your pet out. They didn't have like open patios where you can go right outside your door. This is the reason why we didn't choose this place.

J&Emom August 20, 2012

My grandfather lived in an assisted living apartment while my grandmother and my husband's grandmother both lived in the dementia unit. The staff in both units were friendly and helpful, although the staff in the dementia unit could have done a better job of keeping the residents clean (food stains on clothes, only showered once a week, so hair looked greasy). The apartments on both units were a nice size with a bedroom area, living area, small kitchen and bathroom. The apartments in the dementia unit did not have showers in the bathroom. This would have been a nice amenity for family members to help shower residents and also for privacy issues. The assisted living unit seemed to have a nice activites depatment with a variety of activities for residents to participate in. On the dementia unit, the residents seemed to spend a lot of time watching t.v. Overall, it is a nice facility with caring, courteous staff.

Caring403 August 16, 2012

My mom is in The Arboretum. She's been staying in this facility for about 3 weeks now. She's still adjusting. There are a lot of things that is needed to be worked out, but it's going okay. The people is fine but we are having few little issues. Although I think it's pretty normal because you have to figure things out in the beginning. But we're working on it, and so far so good. I can't say she's happy being in that place. Of course she would rather be home for sure, but her physical condition doesn't allow that. Mom is 83. I don't know much she's still adjusting right now. We're just working on things and they're pretty cooperative.

About The Arboretum

The Arboretum is an independent living community in Menomonee Falls, WI designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Arboretum for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Arboretum