The Arboretum

Reviews of The Arboretum

Overview of Ratings

4.0

August 16, 2012

My mom is in The Arboretum. She's been staying in this facility for about 3 weeks now. She's still adjusting. There are a lot of things that is needed to be worked out, but it's going okay. The people is fine but we are having few little issues. Although I think it's pretty normal because you have to figure things out in the beginning. But we're working on it, and so far so good. I can't say she's happy being in that place. Of course she would rather be home for sure, but her physical condition doesn't allow that. Mom is 83. I don't know much she's still adjusting right now. We're just working on things and they're pretty cooperative.

About The Arboretum

The Arboretum is an independent living community in Menomonee Falls, WI designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Arboretum for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Arboretum