Willow Grove

10043 Idlewild Rd, Matthews, NC, 28105

Reviews of Willow Grove

Caring67886850 August 26, 2013

I've been staying at Willow Grove for three years now. My two daughters have chosen this place for me. It's very close to my second daughter. It's one of the smaller facilities. I have a two bedroom that I locked into at the same price as a one-bedroom. I have osteoporosis and I broke my spine by a fall, so I'm stuck here for the time being. We have three chef-prepared meals a day, and there's usually a second choice. They do pretty well, breakfast is the best. The staff is very agreeable. I have my cats; they allow pets and that's really nice.

caring0524213 May 31, 2013

I'm looking for a community for my parents and I've visited Willow Grove. It was an excellent place. It was new and clean. The staff was professional. The food was excellent.

From Willow Grove

Willow Grove is located in Matthews, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Willow Grove for a visit...and stay!

Features of Willow Grove