Atria Sutton Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Atria Sutton | Independent Living

May 04, 2015

By Robert106594350

Atria Sutton is a nice, clean, and safe facility. My mother is happy there. They are taking really good care of her. They take the residents on trips and to shopping. They also have bands that come in and play for them. They play bingo and have movie nights. She really likes the food.

March 31, 2015

By Michael103944550

Atria is very clean. It was actually a recommendation from the nurse at the hospital. When I went to go visit it, I saw a couple of them, and that one had a higher rate. They actually lowered the rate so he could go there. That was very helpful, and everybody is really helpful there. The studio is really good, and the facility is really clean and doesn't look old. It has a very large courtyard. The food is delicious. When I retire, I'm going to go there.

August 13, 2014

By Gail24

I was impressed with the Atria Sutton (3185 East Flamingo Road). It was very clean, pleasant, and very comfortable. They showed me a one-bedroom that they had available, and it was really nice. They have three meals a day that, if you want to eat, you can go down the dining room and eat there. But their kitchen is like a little kitchenette; it's got a little dishwasher, a sink, and a microwave, but no stove and no refrigerator, just a little ice box for snacks and drinks. They have a library and fitness area. I don't think they have a pool.

April 26, 2014

My aunt is in Atria Sutton. It is a nice place, and the people are nice and friendly. She is in a 600 square foot one-bedroom apartment that has a small kitchen and everything that she needs. The food is very good, and the dining room is nice. They have an exercise room. She plays bingo, cards, and she's always busy because there's a great assortment of activities. She has no complaints, and she likes it very much.

November 27, 2013

My mother was in Atria Sutton. It was a good facility. Their staff was lovely. They're nice. Aside from senior living, they also offered assisted living but not really with a memory care division. They did provide memory care services like meds and aiding the residents. However, as a whole, it was more of an independent environment than where my mother is in now.

November 25, 2013

The people that I came in contact with during my tour and visit at Atria were very nice. The reason I didn't go with them is just because of proximity. They were my second choice. It was a very nice facility. The room and the dining room were extremely clean and the person giving me the tour was great.

September 26, 2013

My husband and I have been living in Atria Sutton for about two weeks now. Their services so far have been okay. They have a lot of things that you can go and do if you want to. They have movies, some crafts, sing-along, entertainment, things like that. My husband and I have two rooms and a little small kitchen area, so generally our apartment is okay. They could be a little more because when you go from 1200 square feet down to 600 square feet, that's a big difference. With regards to dining, they try to do the best they can with it. The chef that they have is trying to incorporate good types of foods into the menu. I'm having a problem recently because I'm supposed to be on a no-fat diet. They don't do any specialized diet. They only have no-sugar and no-salt. They use olive oil here and the chef keeps telling me that's good fat, which I know that it is, but when you're on a no-fat diet for at least nine months and then you go on to eating fat in your diet, then I think that's a problem for me. So this is one of the area they coud improve on. They could also have a bus boy to better their service in the dining room. It would free up the waitresses to get the food on the table. Everyone is complaining about that, i.e, that they don't get it out there hot or they don't get it out quick enough. I have patience but a lot of older people don't. So if they have a bus boy, I think that would make things better.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. I'm glad to hear that we are offering activities that interest you and your husband. I will be sure to share your review with the appropriate culinary staff so that they can consider the low-fat options available and also your suggestion regarding an additional staff person. If we can answer any questions or be of further assistance, please contact us at and be sure to include the Atria community name in your subject line.

April 11, 2013

My mother-in-law wasn't happy anymore at Atria Sutton. She was there for 2 years but they changed the staff. The people became difficult. She was much happier with the staff they had before.

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. We always appreciate hearing from friends and family so that we can constantly improve the service we provide to our residents. If you are willing to speak with us further, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your mother-in-law's experience at Atria Sutton. You can contact us at (be sure to include the community name in the subject line.) We look forward to speaking with you!

Photos of Atria Sutton

Features of Atria Sutton

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Overall:

• Minimum Age: None

About Atria Sutton

At Atria Sutton, you'll find a charming, elegant community personalized to meet your needs. Invite friends and family to celebrate special occasions in our festive common areas, or relax by the lushly landscaped courtyards and grounds. Atria Sutton is just minutes from the bright lights of the Las Vegas strip, with the convenience of nearby shopping, fine dining, and three major hospitals.

Atria Sutton offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Cafe
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartments, community, and grounds
  • Medication assistance