Brookdale Sunwest | Independent Living

1001 N Lyon Avenue, Hemet, CA, 92545

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Sunwest | Independent Living

Alice5 April 24, 2013

I really liked Sunwest Village. I went there for a visit. I lived at Hemet in the past, so I was familiar with the area and comfortable with it. It was a beautiful facility. It was affordable and they gave me a reduction on the rent which was very helpful. I did not try the food but my friend who stayed there said they had good meals. There was a card room, tv room and library with computers. There were free bus trips if you want to watch movies or shop or anything you wanted to do. I saw a one bedroom apartment which had a little kitchen and a covered patio. I would suggest though for the apartments to be remodeled to have a modern look.

Caring 4232 June 14, 2012

Primarily, the price was the deciding factor why we chose this facility. Secondly, place is nice and their meal program is really good. The staff is dedicated to what they do. I noticed that the residents seem happy and even chatted with some of them. The services and their amenities are all that we need and I think this facility is just right for my parents.

From Brookdale Sunwest

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Sunwest