Bartlett Reserve

300 Meredith Dr., Durham, NC, 27713

Reviews of Bartlett Reserve

pecosina July 22, 2014

My mother has been at Bartlett Reserve since it opened and she could not be happier! The apartment is large and modern and has a nice patio. The food is superb. The staff and other resort guests are wonderful and are just like family to my mother. The staff turnover is very low. Any issue that arises is addressed to our satisfaction in a timely. manner. There is a wide variety of activities to choose from. The grounds are meticulously groomed and the atmosphere inside and out is both elegant and homey.The swimming pool and patio are added bonuses. My mother makes daily use of the wellness center.

doctorkate July 13, 2014

I moved my mom here about seven months ago, and it's been a wonderful experience. The staff is friendly, genuine, and accommodating, and helped to make her transition as easy as possible. The facility itself is very nice, with an ever-expanding list of amenities and activities. The residents seem genuinely happy overall and are a welcoming bunch and a well-integrated community. I find that the atmosphere here is much more relaxed and positive than the other Durham community from where she moved. They have taken great care of her and I've seen the staff really go above and beyond on numerous occasions to provide personalized service and make all reasonable accommodations (e.g., the BR transport van doesn't accommodate my mom's power chair, so they take all necessary steps to arrange transportation to her doctors' appointments via a service that does). She has become much more active in this community and it has been nice to see her feeling so engaged and at home. And no review would be complete without commentary on the amazing food that comes out of their kitchen. Everything is as fresh as possible and most things are made in house with a focus on local, sustainable suppliers when available. I have a food allergy and the kitchen is very kind about accommodating that when I frequently join her for meals. I really feel like choosing Bartlett Reserve was the best decision we could have made and they are a welcome addition to the South Durham community.

J Dapper July 10, 2014

This is a top-notch, caring facility. We are guests, and are treated in all respects as guests 9and also as friends). Summation : I love this place.

NCMarmee July 10, 2014

My parents have really enjoyed the flexible meal hours and the quality of the menu. Everyone on the staff has been very responsive when help was needed. Just waiting for a few more amenities to be complete such as the whirlpool.

Carolmac July 10, 2014

The main thing that stands out is the number of activities available to residents. In addition, the level of services and the caring, dedicated staff are superb.

Lucile J July 10, 2014

I have lived in another independent living place in the area and I felt like I was simply marking time. At Bartlett Reserve, I feel like I am really living!! It's great being here.

M. Graham March 05, 2014

I have a loved one at this wonderful community, and I'm constantly amazed at how the staff always go above and beyond to make sure the guests are happy and satisfied. I'd recommend Bartlett Reserve to anyone looking for the best!

From Bartlett Reserve

Bartlett Reserve gives you the freedom, choice and quality you've been looking for. We are excited to offer our very unique carefree lifestyle to you as an all-inclusive, rental community with no risk. What this means for you, is no ownership hassles, no property taxes, no maintenance and no large buy-in fees. Bartlett Reserve offers one or two bedroom apartment style suites, with an unbelievable host of included amenities an services

Ever heard of freestyle dining? Cruise ship dining? Anytime dining? That is what we offer! Enjoy your cooked to order restaurant style meals any time of the day!

Features of Bartlett Reserve

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Physical therapy

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: Minimum age: 55

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Bartlett Reserve