The Renaissance | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From The Renaissance
The Renaissance, LLC a gem among retirement communities, sits peacefully atop a hill in the picturesque town of Due West, South Carolina, also the home of Erskine College and Theological Seminary.
The Renaissance is known for its hospitable atmosphere, casual demeanor, and the active lifestyle of those who call this unique place their home. The Renaissance offers residents comfortable accommodations and personal service in apartments and cottages for those not requiring personal care, or, should the need arise, Wylie Hall assisted living and Carlisle Place are available on-site. Just a short drive from Anderson and Greenwood.
The Renaissance offers the freedom to enjoy personal pursuits and interests that perhaps have been delayed until retirement, due to other time constraints. We are committed to a lifestyle of wellness, providing opportunities for residents to be engaged in activities that are meaningful.
Tangible amenities include:
- Interior & exterior maintenance
- 3 Meals
- 24 Hour emergency pendant
- Opportunities for spiritual, intellectual, recreational, and social growth
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, local church services, and off-campus activities
- Weekly housekeeping
- Floor plans and other services vary based on the location of the accommodations. Each of our cottages were individually designed so that no two are exactly alike. Our variety of different floor plans allows you to choose a home that is right for your personality.
Nestled under a canopy of old oak trees, Wylie Hall offers its residents personalized care in a warm and friendly environment. All of our Wylie Hall rooms are single occupancy, to give our residents the opportunity to decorate to their personal taste and, more importantly, to provide them with the privacy they deserve.
Our mission at Wylie Hall is to ensure that our residents are safe and secure and they enjoy life to the fullest extent of their ability. To that end, our well-trained and attentive staff provides round the clock care, supporting all of their daily living needs. Our residents also enjoy a wide range of recreational activities supervised by our full time Director of Activities. These activities are designed to encourage group participation while enhancing personal independence.
Under the direction of Executive Chef Robert Howard, the dining staff at Wylie Hall provides three delicious meals every day. Described by residents and visitors alike as simply “the best” chef, Howard is always happy to tailor meals to individual taste and medical requirements.
Care plans at Wylie Hall are developed in consultation with the residents and their families and are flexible so as to meet the changing requirements of the individuals. Should a resident’s care needs increase, we can quickly reassess that and implement the necessary changes. We also understand that not all residents require the same levels of assistance. As such, we have developed 5 different affordable care plans so that residents only pay for the services they need.
Amenities and services at Wylie Hall include:
- All private rooms with private en suite bathrooms
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Access to on-site physician care
- Assistance with daily living such as bathing, dressing, etc.
- Three chef prepared meals daily
- Emergency call system
- Daily housekeeping
- Free transportation to local medical appointments
- On-site beauty salon
- Wide variety of activities
What Makes Us Special
Since 2013, The Renaissance has brought compassion, quality, entertainment, and much more to active seniors at an affordable cost.
Features of The Renaissance
- Minimum Rate: $1250/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Three Bedroom Patio Homes.
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
Reviews of The Renaissance | INDEPENDENT LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of The Renaissance
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities