Quincy Place

7200 E Quincy Ave, Denver, CO, 80237

Reviews of Quincy Place

Craig085204 August 23, 2016

Quincy Place's staff was super accommodating and friendly. The place was like a 5-star hotel. It was really high class, super clean, and very large. There was somebody around to get help. I would stay in there, but with my medical problems, I couldn’t.

Peter004083 June 22, 2016

Quincy Place is a retirement community and assisted living. The rooms are great. The dining room has menus.

Lynn122005350 March 31, 2016

Quincy Place was very nice, well kept, and clean. The staff was nice and accommodating.

K. Bigler March 28, 2016

Quicy Place was our favorite. It was a warm and friendly, small community. Everyone loved each other and ate together. I liked the quality and the fact the manager lived in the facility, so they were always available. The dining area was great and had good food. It seemed like they had various activities.

Tim B. February 23, 2016

We decided to choose Quincy Place for my mom. I like the structure of the community, and the building looks quite appealing. It’s very clean and well maintained. I like that they have good food and amenities and because my mom is disabled, they bring her meals to her room if she is having a bad day.

Visitor120246050 February 16, 2016

Quincy Place needs some upgrading in the building that I saw and was in. It looks like an old building that somebody slapped some new paint on a few years ago and that’s about it. I wasn’t too impressed from there. They told me they have activities, but they must not be too good because nobody was around. Everything was empty.

Visitor6 December 10, 2015

Quincy Place was very good but too high-priced for me. The rooms were clean and neat. It seemed like they have dinners, shopping, and eating out.

Gloria111324950 August 09, 2015

Quincy Place promised me a ride to get there, but they didn't have a car to pick me up. Also their rooms/apartments were awfully small and very expensive. I didn't get a chance to eat there. I was supposed to go there for lunch, but since nobody picked me up, my son took me there later, but lunch was over, so I didn't know about the food. They shouldn't tell people that they have a ride for them when they don't.

Leigh4 July 29, 2015

Quincy Place was a really nice facility, but the apartments didn't have a stove in them. They had one bedroom and two bedrooms, and the price seemed to be reasonable. The food was really good. They had me eat lunch with them, and I liked it. They had all sorts of activities inside the facility as well as bus rides. They should have a kitchen for people who might like to cook. What impressed me was its very unique setup, and the people seemed to be very friendly.

Dorothy109044450 June 20, 2015

Quincy Place was good. It was a really pretty place. It had wide hallways. They had exercises and jewelry classes.

Caring104029150 March 27, 2015

Quincy Place is very nice and very good. The guy who took us around was really nice. I am not anywhere at this point needing it, but I went out and looked at one of them. It was way down near Colorado Springs, but the one my mother was in -- which is down on Broadway here in Denver -- is the same company. So I went out to that one and looked around it. It is very nice, and I got all the information. It is sort of a preemptive look at everything, and it is very nice. I noticed a lot of things, we looked in rooms, and we talked to people. At lunch time where everybody was eating lunch, people were talking all over the place. They were just having a nice time, so that is very nice. I really like the place. I thought I could live there and it could be a nice place. People were cheerful, and it seems to be a well-run place.

Mary102700850 February 25, 2015

Quincy Place is an independent facility in Denver Colorado. The staff working there is very nice. I don't know if they were helpful because it is independent living and not assisted living. The price is very high though. The food is good, and they have a lot of activities. They lock their doors at eight o'clock at night, and it is difficult for people.

Sonofavet February 18, 2015

Clean, quiet, modern facility with good food. They take good care of my dad.

Sandy46 December 03, 2014

Quincy Place was a little too modern for my taste, but well I chose it because I could smoke in my room, and they -- like every other place I looked at -- have the help with the physical conditions. They handle the sheets and the towels, clean the apartment, and they help with transportation -- those things that I need that I can’t do for myself anymore. I think the management is what I like best about it because I felt comfortable with them. I really didn’t care about the activities. I have a chronic neck condition, and there are things I can’t do physically, so I needed to find some place that could help me out with those things, and they could. Again, I could smoke there, which was a very important thing to me.

Jayzie June 28, 2014

Make sure your loved ones do not sign anything without having other family members present. They intice with inviting possible residents to a "show" then hit them with a high pressure sales. Once contract signed, it will cost close to $13,000 to get out of contract. Not upfront or honest. Terrible experience. Had to hire an attorney. They would not communicate with us at all or with the attorney.

Caring64665150 May 31, 2014

I saw the Quincy Place. I found the people are friendly, and I thought it was very nice. I didn't find the rooms to be spacious or airy-feeling enough. The windows were not big, and it didn't impress me as being as light and bright. I hear that the food is very good. You didn't get the feeling that it was as updated as some of the others that I've seen. It was nice, but I wasn't as impressed.

Caring84506650 May 20, 2014

Quincy Place is the best deal for my aunt and uncle. The room is about 800 sq. ft. It's a 1-bedroom with a kitchenette. The staff is wonderful. They have a lot of activities, but they really like bingo. They take an advantage of it. They have 3 meals a day, and they love it. Right now, I have not one thing bad to say about them.

Collen1 March 27, 2014

Quincy Place impressed me the most. It had two floors. The reason why I couldn't forget them was because of how hospitable they were. They came and picked me up. They took me over there. I had lunch there, and the food was delicious. They had a menu, and they had an option of two different things to pick out. They would serve you salad at first, then the main dish, and they would come around with coffee if you wanted. Then they would bring you your dessert, which was so nice, and the dining room was beautiful. Then they took me on a tour, and they just took their time with me. They were just hospitable and nice people. The person who took me around, Jacob -- I had never met anybody like him. He was so personable. I felt at home and comfortable with them. The environment was excellent. It was just a nice place.

They showed me the rooms, and I was interested in a studio. However, although the studio was within my financial reach, they were exceptionally small. It was only 300 square feet. I said "No. It's just too small. I would not be comfortable. If you ever had another one that would be bigger, I would be interested." They showed me the store they had downstairs. They showed me the activity room, and they were having activities when I went there. So, I was able to sit down and watch them. They also told me about their van that, if you had some place to go or doctor's appointment, the van would take you there and wait for you, then would bring you back. They also took seniors on tours within the week. They had an activity sheet that they passed out to everybody so that they would know what was going on for the month, and you could just pick out what you wanted to do. I was there for a good half a day. Then Jacob brought me home, and it was a wonderful day.

Caring75560050 February 27, 2014

I was impressed with the people that we met at Quincy Place. They seemed very friendly and caring. They seemed nice and happy. The dining room was very nicely appointed. However, I wanted a place where you had more flexibility and everybody didn't have to eat at the same time. This one had everybody eating at the same time. The rooms were a bit on the small size than what we were looking for. The activities were not the kinds that my mother would be interested in. There were people doing bowling and she's really not a game person. She would be interested in lectures. However, it may sound funny, but the educational level of the people that we met there wasn't as high as my mother's educational level. I just thought it was not the right place for my mother.

Caring78076050 January 30, 2014

The only thing positive about Quincy Place is that they keep the place very clean. When I first walk in here the people were just really nice, but after I got move in here I found out really how they were. They are not helpful. They don’t go anywhere near me. There's just one girl that cleans my place, I really like her. The housekeepers are really nice. My room is just small. There's no storage for me to put anything. The food is awful. I never participated in the activities so I don’t know anything about them, but they do have activities. They play cards and they go out on trips to the stores. What I like best about this facility is they got some nice residents that live here.

Caring62294850 December 27, 2013

The Quincy Place has independent and limited assisted living. I could live there. This facility is in my price range. The floor plan arrangements are all relatively new and, overall, they're nicely arranged. Their dining room was really clean; however, the only problem with it was their floor plan. It was right by the front entrance and not out of the central traffic area. Beyond that, the rest of the facility was really nice. It was also clean enough. They have like three floors. They did have limited elevators because they would like to cater more to independent people. The marketing lady who took us around was sweet as she could be. She was also very smart, very polite and seemed to care.

Dennis15 October 19, 2013

I like the ambiance here at Quincy Place. They have an atrium in the middle, it's really bright and nice. The room is adequate and big enough for me. It's well decorated. I really like it here. The residents are very nice and the staff is very helpful.

Anne28 October 13, 2013

Quincy Place wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. Originally when I talked to them a couple of years ago, I thought that was the place I would be going to. Unfortunately, I was not enamored with it when I saw this facility personally. Their rooms were okay. The facility itself was bright and cheery, but it wasn't as nice as other facilities. I also didn't like their windows with the metal rim. With regards to the staff, we had to wait around to be accommodated. Anyhow, there was no availability at that time that was within my price range.

Mark25 October 04, 2013

I stayed at Quincy Place and I had one bedroom with a balcony, bed and computer. I had three meals a day and the food was great. The manager and housekeeping staff were great. There were a lot of activities like bingo, poker, cards, exercise training, haircut, hand and foot massage, among others.

Lydia5 September 23, 2013

I liked Quincy Place. They had a park nearby where I could walk around. They had a small kitchen with a microwave in every room. They had lots of activities and I would recommend them to others.

Bobbye1 August 22, 2013

Quincy Place was a very nice place. The staff were really good and friendly. The food was excellent. They had bingo, movie night, people came for activities and spoke to the residents. I liked that you felt like there was always someone closeby, so it won't make you feel lonely or isolated.

Denise8 August 11, 2013

Quincy Place is no longer just an Senior Independent Living Place, the are allowing people who should be in Assisted Care, or need even more than Assisted into the facility, and expecting the current residences to help. I am in the process of finding a new place for my parents to live, they moved there over a year ago, and everything was fine until the last 6 months. They have one elevator, and 80% of the residents now need the elevator, and it is not always in working order. How do they expect people who are confined to a wheel chair to get down to the dining room?

perimyst July 31, 2013

Very impressed by the warm, friendly, caring atmosphere with a sunny, happy look as opposed to the dark, dreary, sad atmosphere at several places I visited. Excellent food with 4 different choices for the entrée at the noontime meal. I have made the decision to move here.

Hubert June 26, 2013

We were not impressed with the food. You don't get to choose your menu and you have to eat what was served.

Quincy has become a rip off. December 05, 2012

Becoming expensive, rundown, more of a assisted living facility without assistance. They hire outside service and and it cost above and beyond. God forbid you go to the hospital and have to get home. The bus driver tells management when he and where he will drive. Food becoming sub par at best.

naunakaet May 19, 2012

I thought that quincy place itself was a 3 star because the managers were very nice, the people were friendly and helpful but there were some issues. Like the ants in my grandmothers room that took the maintenence man 3 days to even get to. The leaking shower. Finally, after my grandfather passed and my grandmother was getting worse we hired a senior assisting company ( that worked within quincy place) to come to my grandmothers 24.7 and they cheated and lied about how often they came. The reason that I am marking quincy place down for this is because, they hired a company to service their residents if they needed help and in my opinion if they did their research on this "assisting" company they would have known it was a bad idea.

From Quincy Place

Quincy Place is located in Denver, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Quincy Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Quincy Place

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room