McDowell Place of Danville | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From McDowell Place of Danville
Your loved one will quickly feel like a member of our family and will enjoy the stunning accommodations found in our community.
We provide a comforting, safe atmosphere for our residents, while also helping them maintain their independence and dignity. While also providing seniors in our community with our spacious, relaxing accommodations, we have a large array of amenities that will make your loved one’s experience as pleasant as possible, including:
- Nutritious, restaurant-like menu and meals
- 24-hour staffing
- Furnished apartments available
- Residents may also bring their own furniture and belongings
- A large variety of educational, cultural, socializing, and recreational activities available
- Welcome all pets
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center is located only a few minutes away
Our highly trained staff are here to make your residents feel at home, with our secure, safe apartments and becoming a friend to all of our residents. We truly care about the well being of the assisted living in our community, which is why we provide around the clock service, responding to their requests or needs at any time. We have also planned numerous activities in order to cultivate physical activity and socialization among other residents, while also learning a new skill through our educational and cultural activities. Your loved one may have come here by themselves, but soon will make plenty of friends.
What Makes Us Special
We are an assisted living community that can be found in the heart of Kentucky. This spacious campus that allows all of our residents to drink in the beauty Danville has to offer, while also listening to the pleasant sound of birds and soft breeze through the rustling trees. Our environment will put your loved one at ease with its calming sounds and stunning look.
Features of McDowell Place of Danville
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- We charge an entry fee
- Fee structure extra: $750 non refundable move in fee - $1410 2nd person discount fee - $300 pet deposit
- Minimum rate: $3,312/month
- Pets: All pets allowed
Reviews of McDowell Place of Danville | INDEPENDENT LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of McDowell Place of Danville
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities