Uffelman Estates

215 Uffelman Dr, Clarksville, TN, 37043

Reviews of Uffelman Estates

Georgia8 February 16, 2016

Uffelman Estates was very good. The only thing wrong with it was that the units were too small. Everything else was excellent. The staff was excellent.

Visitor119316050 January 18, 2016

I went to visit Uffelman Estates. It looked like a nursing home. People were in wheelchairs. It was just not a facility that I was looking for as I want a more active community than that. I saw their activities, and they were not what we wanted.

rosa6862 June 30, 2014

Uffelman Estates gave us a tour. They let me bring my husband, and we all came to lunch so we could experience dining with them, and I thought that was very nice. It was like you were in a restaurant and you had a menu to order from, and they had some good choices. They served like they were a number one or A-rated restaurant. They had people who served the dessert and different people who served the main meal. I was impressed with that because a lot of times when you are in a facility like that, one of the most important things is mealtime. So I thought that was a nice way to serve the meal; it made everyone feel like they were special. The rooms were very nice, had nice space; the living room and kitchen area was combined, but it was just right. It wasn't too much, and it was just right if you want visitors. The bedroom was a very nice-looking, modern bedroom with a separate bath and shower. I thought that was nice for the price. And, they had elevators, so they could accommodate people who were in wheelchairs. All the hallways were very large. It was very accessible. Then, they had an area for entertainment, to bring entertainment, and to have dances. I think she said they had dances once a month or once a week, something like that. What I liked about it was they are accommodating anyone and everyone who wants to go there, regardless of his difficult condition, as long as that person can afford to hire his own assistant or nurses or aides. So, once you get there, even though you may be healthy and in shape, you may over time become dependent on help or other people, but if you or your family can hire them, you can stay there; you don't have to leave. The food was good, and it looked clean. Everyone had on gloves and nets on their hair. Through the halls, we went upstairs, and everything looked clean. It was a very attractive place as well. It looked like it was being maintained pretty well.

Caring71674850 December 30, 2013

The other one that we visited was Uffelman Estates. We just kind of drop in on them because I just talked to somebody on the phone we just decided to drive up there one afternoon and they welcomed us. They showed us around. It was very nice. Their front foyer was really impressive. We ate lunch there too and the people we ate lunch with were happy with that facility, which was a plus. However, it didn't have the facility for Alzheimer's and if you've got to where you needed more help, you would have to move. The idea was if we would move to in to one like that, it would be home for the rest of our lives.

I was pleased with them and they advertised that they had cottages, but when we checked them, there were only four and mostly full. So, it would be very difficult to get into a cottage there. They had mostly studio apartments or studio rooms.

Caring 4594 March 28, 2013

I chose Uffelman Estates for my aunt because of the way the apartments were arranged and the choice of apartments it had. You could get a studio or a 1 or 2-bedroom apartment. All of the tubs therein are like walk-in tubs. There was new carpeting in the place where my aunt is going to move in. It also had a patio she could walk on. It was a bright place. There were 2 windows and a door to the patio.

I was comfortable at that place and I think my aunt will really be happy there. I also know some of the residents who said they enjoy being there. I ate lunch and went on a very nice tour. After lunch, the chef came into the meeting room and asked if my aunt had any special diet. The staff had a good attitude.

From Uffelman Estates

Uffelman Estates is located in Clarksville, TN, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Uffelman Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Uffelman Estates

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room