Right at Home Eastern Worcester County

Reviews of Right at Home Eastern Worcester County

4.9

March 04, 2017

By Chris S.380286

We've had Right at Home for a year now. They clean the house, cook dinner sometimes, and keep good communication with me. It's been pretty good. We get two hours right now, but I need more than that.

January 31, 2017

By mary cb

My father was a client for 3 years with live-in 24/7 care. His caregivers could not have been more attentive, knowledgeable and provided extremely good care. My father's case was complicated and thus if a fill-in caregiver was assigned to him and they didn't work for whatever reason, R@H was always responsive to my concerns and feedback. We were able to extend his life with the level of care he received.

July 29, 2016

By George780880

Service was good. Ninety-nine percent on time. they all learned quickly the best method for putting on my boot -- they did help with when I needed it.

February 29, 2016

By Herbert6

Girls doing fine. Enjoy seeing them. They take good care of my legs.

February 27, 2016

By Don Seeley

I am very happy with all the services I receive. Everyone I have dealt with from Right at Home has been excellent. I never have to wait for a response to any questions I may have.

February 27, 2016

By Robert Terry

Happy with the care.

By Mickey Montecalvo

Very nice ladies. I feel secure and it makes my son who lives in W.H. feel secure.

By Winifred Huddy

All very nice people who are all very accommodating.

By Frank Williams1

Only comment is I'm totally satisfied with Right at Home.

December 29, 2015

By Reviewer16

Jessica is very gracious RN, who does our blood pressure and heartrate on Wednesdays, and gives a card so we can take back to our apartments and keep a record. Tells us if BP is good or we need to call our doctor. She’s the best.

December 29, 2015

By Reviewer15

The best I have found so far. The girls are great. Company is very accommodating.

December 18, 2015

By Margaret P.1

I have no complaints. My worker is perfect!

December 17, 2015

By Pauline H.

Dependable - good worker. Does everything she's asked then looks for more. Cheery - a joy to have around. I look forward to the 3 hours I have her. Excellent service from provider.

December 16, 2015

By R. Santos

All the girls are very nice and polite.

June 05, 2015

By Happy Judy

I was grateful to have been able to find a company that was very kind and caring and I had no worries that my Dad was in good hands. Living so far away I was skeptical but I would highly recommend this company to family and friends.

June 04, 2015

By Sue Guindon

Each and everyone of the girls were very helpful, kind, and sweet. Thanks to all of them.

April 23, 2015

By Ann Marie2

I have known Jennifer since moving into the Highland's Independent Living facility in 2014. Jen is a wonderful, caring person as well as a true professional. As a manager here, I believe that she knows every person that is serviced. This is because of her upbeat personality. We all love Jennifer!

April 02, 2015

By Donna108770050

Other

Right at Home has been a wonderful service Provider. They always keep me abreast of every thing that is happening with my elderly Aunt. They go over and above their call of duty. The services they offer have allowed me to go away and not worry about my Aunt. It has realism a lot of stress off of me.

April 01, 2015

By BadCatMom

Highly responsive team, very caring and involved owner; very competent nursing staff; quality of caregivers is good overall, and some are especially excellent. Office deftly handled LTC financials. RAH helped us locate and work with a fine Hospice agency. We were with RAH for three years with an almost consistently excellent experience, and when not, there were quick resolutions. Have had other experiences with providers; very few match up to RAH. Truly excellent. Highly recommend them.

February 27, 2015

By Evelyn Swazey

Does not return things to proper place after cleaning, does things without asking first and throws small things away if she feels there is clutter. Occasionally, receives phone calls, does not say she will call back, and takes call.

February 25, 2015

By Ailene and Calder

Lilion and I have a good relationship and she is very trustworthy. My health is not completely obvious as most of my inabilities are heart related. My heart does not circulate blood making me slow to move and someday I do a lot of sitting or very easy on my morning. Lilion's help has done a lot for me being able to do something that was I was not able to keep up.

February 20, 2015

By Camille Dunclar

Incredible work ethic, follow through, high quality employees. I would highly recommend your company.

August 04, 2014

By bearhands

I was referred to Right at Home by a relative who was satisfied with the services that they received for their parent. My sister made the initial contact with Shelby and was immediately impressed. We were looking at taking my mother home with 24 hour care and hospice services, so we were emotionally fragile and wanting an easy process. Right at Home fit the bill. Shelby and her staff worked with us and to determine the best options to provide consistent care for our mother. In speaking with Shelby, the company prides themselves in determining who is the best care provider match after completing an interview with the person or family. For our mom, they chose Raquel and none of us could have picked a better match. She was caring and kind and ever so patient with our mother and all of us while we wanted the best care for our mom and were struggling with the inevitable. Toward the end of our mother's life, Raquel talked to our mother, read her the Bible and contacted all of us to be there at the bedside. She was an angel for sure. The reason for a 4 star vs 5 star rating is the reimbursement at the end. Although we did end up receiving the appropriate monies returned, we were sent 3 bills, 2 after I spoke with the billing person requesting a refund on the initial deposit placed. (Billing for the services rendered did not ad up to more than the initial 2 week deposit.) That being said, all in all, Right at Home and their staff made a very difficult time a bit easier.

July 11, 2014

By LisaB1

As my mother-in-law progressed through her Alzheimer's, we realized we could no longer leave her alone in the house for long periods of time while we were at work. I found Right At Home when I searched for in-home caregivers for her. Once we had chosen Right At Home, they matched up my MIL with a wonderful woman who came in 3 days a week, 3 hours a day, to keep my MIL company, make her lunch, and make sure she was safe. After several months, we increased her hours and the number of days to 6 hrs/day, 4 days/week. My MIL became very good friends with her caretaker, Liz, and would often tell us stories of what they "did together". We recently made the decision to move my MIL into an assisted living memory care facility, which was very emotional. However, we are so grateful that we were able to have her stay at home with us for as long as she did; we could not have gone this far without Right At Home and their wonderful care and attention to my mother-in-law. Having Liz with her each day really took the worry off our minds and we noticed that my MIL was happy each day which must have been because she had company and was feeling comfortable. Right At Home was also great at communicating scheduling issues or questions, and was able to be flexible when we needed them to be. I would recommend Right At Home services to any of my friends and family who need similar care for a loved one. They were wonderful.

June 05, 2014

By Kathy93897450

My local Right at Home office in Westboro, MA does a really good job and has many options for at home care. My family started off by using their service once a week, then moved to 3 days a week, then 5 days, and now have 24/7 caregivers. It's enabled my father to continue living safely at home.

January 07, 2014

By franklombardo

Lilliana was awesome! My mother is Italian born and since her stroke she is most easily understood when speaking Italian. Lilliana was fluent in Italian and was very attentive to my mothers every needs when we took her out of the Nursing home.

December 25, 2013

By Pam19

We had moved out dad in with us and the healthcare agency that we had worked with in the Concord area, recommended Right at Home as an agency to work with in our area. Although we only used them for a short time, the experience was wonderful. When my dad was being released from rehab and we only had a short time to set up resources to assist us, Right at Home went above and beyond to ensure that we had someone to be with my dad while I was working. They sent Grace to help us out and we called her our Saving Grace. We thank God for people like you that truly cared about helping our dad and making this a less stressful process for us!

August 13, 2013

By Christine15

Right at Home Agency was our saving-grace! My mother in law and I were quickly trying to find the best home health agency to help us to bring our ailing father in law home on hospice. Gail and Lori came for the initial interview and even though we were burnt out from interviewing 3 other agencies that morning...we had an instant connection with them. We felt they would be wonderful and so helpful with the transition from skilled nursing home to in home care. Our instincts were RIGHT! Lori, Gail and the team of home health aides are so wonderful and have made a very difficult time much more manageable for all of us!

September 02, 2012

By Heather4

Other

Right At Home has been part of our family since 2009. They began assisting my father as he recovered from a long rehabilitation. They were able to flow with his often cranky periods. They helped us with my step-mother's onset of Parkinson's and her death. This even included a period when they provided them 24 hour care. Now my father is 92 and needs their help to maintain the apartment, do errands, monitor medication, assist with bedtime and provide him companionship. I appreciate their love and flexibility. Gail H. and staff have been able to immediately adjust to his changing conditions whenever I called them. I live 3 hours away from him and could not have managed without them. I know he is in good hands. They are my eyes to his health needs and my hands to his care. You cannot find a better organization to care for your loved one.

August 27, 2012

By a Westborough client

The personnel from this service, specifically those based out of Westboro, were outstanding. I recommend that office without reservation. Personnel from other offices, however, were less than acceptable.

August 26, 2012

By Barb Literski

My 94 year old mother recently started getting assistance from Right at Home. She was extreamly reluctant at first, but once she met her caregivers, she was fully on board. They made her feel very comfortable at bathtime, dressing etc. She now thinks of them as extended family and raves about them. It gives me such piece of mind knowing that she is well looked after and happy since I live out of state. She loves the fact that they make her breakfast, curl her hair and help her with anything she needs. I am so happy we found Right At Home.

August 26, 2012

By Scrabble and puzzle anyone?

Very professional, kind, personable, respectful and attentive caregivers!! Could not have been more pleased with the care that my mother received at home. Always felt like our needs were met with ease and gave me such peace of mind. A leap of faith and rewarded!!

August 21, 2012

By Jeff1

Extremely responsive agency. Their providers arrived on time, every time, every day. An absolute pleasure to work with this agency -- they made difficult times much, much easier. Best of the best.

August 20, 2012

By a grateful customer

I called Right at Home when my mother was coming to stay with us during a relocation time and I unexpectedly needed surgery. My mother is elderly and has memory issues. Gail met with me to discuss my mother's needs and what we'd like to have occur with a caregiver. Our caregiver was so kind and nice to my mother. She did everything I asked and even more. She also visited my mother in her new setting when we went on vacation several months later. I found both Gail and our caregiver Linda to be courteous, professional, compassionate, and sensible. I felt the prices were reasonable and that they worked to accommodate our schedule. I have recommended Right at Home to several friends!

June 17, 2011

Other

From my first call, RAH were very caring and helpful. They answered emails quickly and always were reachable and at hand whenever I had a question. Their caregivers were topnotch. I would recommend their services highly.

From Right at Home Eastern Worcester County