Synergy HomeCare of Seattle, Washington

Contact Now

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of Seattle, Washington

Anderson88 September 07, 2013

Our experience with Syngery HomeCare Seattle has been a pleasure and I would recommend them to anyone. We have used Synergy for over a year now. The previous agency left my dad without care and Synergy was there with nurses immediately and we have had the same nurses ever since. The transition was flawless. When it came time for more extensive care Ray and Carole went above and beyond to provide what was required including an RN to train the nurses in wound care, keep in contact with his doctors along with attending his doctor appointments. Thanks to Synergy my dad is able to live a comfortable life in his own home with nurses that assist him in hygiene, dressing, shopping, cooking and cleaning house. Not only has their care been great for my dad but it has also been a great relief to my life. When Ray and Carole told me I should be the daughter not the caregiver, they were right and thanks to Synergy I can now enjoy that role.

9621 September 03, 2013

When you get to this point of having to find someone who is like a family member but isn't to care for your parent or loved one, it is incredibly stressful. Sorting through all the agencies, playing phone tag with anonymous people, researching the financial equations, etc. you end up feeling like there is no one out there who will care about your parent, you and who frankly will be reasonable with their fees. Ray and Carole/Synergy Homecare Seattle will save your life. They actually CARE. They put that FIRST and put everything together around that. For everything they do for families they could charge top dollar but they don't. They are just amazing with what they offer. They pick caring caregivers who are hard working, intelligent and have huge integrity. Carole will work with families on their needs, even if the scheduling or needs are complicated. Nothing seems to phase her or them. Their pricing is extremely competitive and in some cases, probably too much so (for them). Our family can't recommend them enough.

Karen H1 June 26, 2013

I used Synergy for a couple of months, but I stopped for a while because they don't have a caregiver for me at this time. They were good.

From Synergy HomeCare of Seattle, Washington

Finding elderly care isn't easy to do. We help preserve your elderly loved one's independence and dignity so that they are able to stay in their own home as long as possible. We understand the role of family in the caregiving process.

The care at home we provide is best suited toward seniors who would like some assistance in order to keep living in their own homes. Tailor made just for you or your loved one, elderly home care can be found with the caring staff here. We really enjoy taking care of seniors to make life easier for you and your loved ones.

Your loved one will not find a task that is not covered by us. We can help you with transportation assistance and other more specialized programs. Everyone on the caregiving team with us is certified properly so they know how to help you best.

Love and trust are the cornerstones of our relationship with each one of our clients. Every senior needs help specific to them. That's why we tailor a care plan specific to you or your loved one.

If a few hours a day is all your loved one needs, we'll give it to them. If they need more, we'll give it to them. If they need 24-hour care, we've got that covered too.

We're flexible where we go. We can provide assistance at your retirement community, place of residence, assisted living facility, or elsewhere. In the unfortunate occasion of an emergency, our staff available 24 hours a day is only a phone call away.

If you'd like to learn more, contact us today!

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes