Right at Home Sonoma County

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Sonoma County

Nancy111526550 May 28, 2015

We feel so blessed to have been connected with Right At Home. Rob, Carol, and all of the staff are true angels. RAH in Santa Rosa is the real deal; their care, warmth, and energy are so appreciated.

Lisa109837150 April 23, 2015

I needed in home post-op care for 48 hours following surgery. Meeting my caretaker before surgery was important to me because that person would be picking me up from the hospital, staying in my home, and caring for me 24/7. I called several services listed online and none were able to arrange a pre-meeting with caregiver.

When I called RAH, it was explained that they pair their caregivers based on needs/preferences even down to taste in cooking! They work with you to select the right fit. My caseworker made an in-home visit to meet me and go over my care needs and preferences. Of the two caregivers she selected, both were perfect. I left knowing that either woman would be a familiar face when I left the recovery room.

My caretaker was awesome. She was like a nurse and a sister all in one. She cared for me, cooked for me, talked with me, and kept everything organized, clean and on schedule. I honestly couldn't have done It without her. All in all, I would rate my experience with Right at Home Sonoma as being the perfect balance of professionalism and a feeling of family. The team works together seamlessly and everyone seems to really enjoy what they do. They truly care about their clients and it shows. I highly recommend them!

GB July 22, 2013

I am extremely pleased to recommend RIGHT AT HOME/Sonoma County without reservation. I have been very fortunate to have a Home Health Aide from Right at Home For over one year now. Sylvia is smart, kind, trustworthy, helpful, a self-starter and an excellent worker. I only have to explain ONCE how I would like someone done, I never have to “watch over” her, I can rest and relax in the knowledge that she is doing exactly what I asked. I trust her implicitly. She is an excellent driver, which is important to me. She also has a wonderful sense of humor which helps distract me from the constant pain. Robert and Carol are the hands-on owners of Right at Home—they are professional, friendly, and immediately handle any issues that may occasionally arise. The office staff is superb: In addition to Robert, who works on-site, their primary office person, Melissa, is excellent. She always provides a prompt, correct, friendly response and is a true pleasure to deal with. Even the Answering Service staff is terrific. Again, I recommend Right At Home-Sonoma completely and without reservation.

From Right at Home Sonoma County