Right at Home Sonoma County

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Sonoma County

Mary K_496088 July 14, 2017

Right at Home is reliable and provides excellent care. The services from Right at Home make my life easier in many ways. The caregivers drive me when I cannot. They also take away the stress of housework, and keep my spirits up.

Bill &_492580 July 07, 2017

Right at Home is very organized, and they support the family. They are informed about the care they need to provide. Right at Home has made my life easier because they are consistent in the care the provide, and if there are any problems, they give me advanced notice.

Laura V_478312 June 02, 2017

I've been very pleased with Right at Home and the caregivers were very qualified. I'm telling everyone about them.

Dennis F_478055 June 02, 2017

Right at Home is a good company. They are sensitive to our needs.

BJ635315 May 04, 2017

Every one of the girls who helped me was "wonderful".

Rose S_463627 May 02, 2017

I would tell someone that Right at Home has exceptional caregivers, and they have helped my husband with his physical therapy.

Phyllis K_463594 May 02, 2017

I would tell my friends that Right at Home is very reliable, and the people who they send out are good.

Dave H_463591 May 02, 2017

Right at Home tries to match the client to the best-suited caregiver for them.

Phillip and Naomi H April 03, 2017

Right at Home made life easier by performing the services we wanted.

Dorothy L April 03, 2017

My caregivers do things for me that I can't do myself.

Pam885734 March 29, 2017

Rachel M. was great! She is very patient, kind and upbeat. Eileen was very resistant about having anyone come into her home, but Rachel is so wonderful that Eileen was smiling and happy after the first hour.

Rose122541 March 17, 2017

Loved her caregiver for her husband; was so happy with the care and nurse overnight.

Mike W March 03, 2017

The services have impacted my life greatly in terms of relieving a lot of burdens that I have when caregiving for my husband.

Laurel F March 01, 2017

It's helpful for a caregiver to be here to help me with my needs while I'm stuck in a chair.

Marie H March 01, 2017

The most helpful thing is the personalty of the caregiver.

Irene854610 February 04, 2017

my 89 year old mom came to live with us, and while very independent we did not want her to spend parts of the day alone when we were working, and we wanted to facilitate her independence. enter therese from right at home, the perfect match of humor, kindness, love of life and competence. she took mom out for daily walks, grocery shopping, haircuts and pedicures, sometimes lunch or tea. she sat and shared lunch, assisted mom in showering and taking care of her hair and skin, she called that spa day. she was interested in moms family, life, love of dancing, younger years and memories. mom enjoyed thereses conversations about her daughter and husband, and they shared many a story and insight. therese wasnt just a care giver she was a companion. mom passed recently and therese graciously spend time with me recalling my mom and their conversations and adventures. one of the things therese so lovingly honored was my moms love of children, their outings included walks in the local parks and playgrounds where my mom could enjoy the kids and their parents and stay in touch with the new generations. therese gave her that gift and many others. we are most grateful to right at home and to therese.

SmcW July 30, 2016

My siblings and I hired Right At Home to provide care during the day for our father, when we realized he wasn't able to care for himself properly. He was not eating or remembering to take his medication. Right At Home provided wonderful care for our father. Their caregivers were kind, patient, and professional. Robert and Carol were very accommodating and helpful by working directly with our father's long term care insurance. Whenever the insurance company required specific information, Robert quickly sent them what they needed. In addition, Ramona who is the office manager, was very helpful and accommodating with our changing schedule needs. One of my father's caregivers, Mark, was great with him. He kept our father engaged daily with current events of the world. Our father's needs changed so we had to make other care arrangements, but for the year and a half that we had Right At Home caring for him, my family was very pleased with the care they provided. We would recommend Right At Home to anyone in need of elderly care assistance.

Marla TaylorJIXOJ May 11, 2016

The caregivers were excellent. My home was tidy, my needs were dealt with immediately. Each one was courteous and prepared my meals, yet allowed me to do things on my own if I chose to. Thanks for providing this excellent service.

Wohlt Family March 05, 2016

We hired Right-at-Home, Sonoma County, to provide 24-hour, around-the- clock care for our mother in January of this year, 2016. Mother was very ill, had been bedridden for several days, and alone in the upstairs bedroom of her home, unable get downstairs or to care for herself. A kind neighbor had been checking in on her periodically. Since Mother was fiercely independent, and since she had previously been resistant to receiving any kind of care or assistance, her health had to deteriorate to an extremely critical point before she realized and agreed that she needed full time care. Compounding the problem was the fact that my husband and I live 70 miles away, and needed to quickly find caregivers who were qualified to provide the around-the-clock care for Mother that she needed at that point. At the same time my husband and I determined, with Mother’s cooperation, that she did need full-time care, we simultaneously had a Hospice evaluation done by Heartland Hospice, with Right-at-Home’s RN, Carol, present during the evaluation. After this 3-hour Hospice evaluation, it was determined that Mother needed to be on Hospice. Carol assigned two extraordinary women, Raven and Cassandra, who were an absolutely perfect fit for Mother’s personality and immediate health needs. This full-time, in-home care for 7 full days was expensive, but worth every penny, and gave my husband and I so much peace of mind, knowing that although we were a good distance away, Mother was receiving the care she needed and deserved while we arranged for a local board and care facility to which she could be transferred. Not only did these caregivers provide full-time assistance to Mother by administering medication and ensuring that the oxygen Mother was receiving was adjusted correctly, but they washed clothes, prepared food, did dishes, answered phones, and kept Mother company in ways that were comforting and reassuring to a formerly fiercely independent woman whose time on earth was coming to an end. Raven and Cassandra worked well, and closely, as a team with Carol, RN of Right-at-Home, as well as taking a team approach with the Hospice nurses, to ensure top quality care for Mother. Raven, Cassandra and Carol, kept our family well informed of what was happening along the way, which was of tremendous comfort to us. After this week of in-home care, we had Mother transferred to a local board and care facility, where she passed away. Cassandra, the Right-at-Home caregiver on duty during the time of Mother’s transfer to the care facility, was of immense help during the transfer, and followed the transport vehicle, in her own car, to the care facility where she met us and then made sure Mother was comfortable and that the care facility had all of the logs and notes from the previous week of in-home care, which was what nurses in hospitals routinely do when they chart patients. As you can see, this is an extremely professional organization, which goes the extra mile in their caregiving efforts. Our heartfelt thanks go to Carol of Right-at-Home, Sonoma County, with special thanks to caregivers Raven and Cassandra, all three of whom went the extra mile to care for Mother. You all made an extremely difficult situation a lot more bearable for our family. The fact that Mother was being made comfortable at home and that she was receiving quality care, made all the difference to our family in dealing with this most difficult end-of-life situation. From such a positive experience with Right-at-Home, Sonoma County, I can wholeheartedly recommend them without reservation.

O. Ocean December 31, 2015

My caregiver is Mary A who lives in Petaluma where I currently reside. She is a fantastic caregiver, a great shopper and follows thru on everything I need including my prescribed medications and very non-judgmental. I also appreciated Hermidia but can't afford two caregivers at this time.

Elkhornkate October 03, 2015

RAH has provided excellent care for my mother-in-law who is 93, frail, and quite stubborn and challenging to care for. The caregivers are competent, responsive, and caring. Carol and Robert make an excellent team and provide fantastic, positive support for their clients, employees, and for family members like us. When problems have arisen, they solve them efficiently. We have had caregivers cancel at the last minute and they always found someone to cover, including the nurse or themselves. We have had to modify the type of care my mother-in-law receives more than once, involving multiple changes in staffing - from part time care, to round the clock care, to 12 hours a day, and then to 8 hours a day. Twice the changes have been abrupt. In every instance they found good care and rapidly. We've seen quite a variety of staff members because of this. We have no complaints and much praise for their hard work in a challenging environment.

Nancy111526550 May 28, 2015

We feel so blessed to have been connected with Right At Home. Rob, Carol, and all of the staff are true angels. RAH in Santa Rosa is the real deal; their care, warmth, and energy are so appreciated.

Lisa109837150 April 23, 2015

I needed in home post-op care for 48 hours following surgery. Meeting my caretaker before surgery was important to me because that person would be picking me up from the hospital, staying in my home, and caring for me 24/7. I called several services listed online and none were able to arrange a pre-meeting with caregiver. When I called RAH, it was explained that they pair their caregivers based on needs/preferences even down to taste in cooking! They work with you to select the right fit. My caseworker made an in-home visit to meet me and go over my care needs and preferences. Of the two caregivers she selected, both were perfect. I left knowing that either woman would be a familiar face when I left the recovery room. My caretaker was awesome. She was like a nurse and a sister all in one. She cared for me, cooked for me, talked with me, and kept everything organized, clean and on schedule. I honestly couldn't have done It without her. All in all, I would rate my experience with Right at Home Sonoma as being the perfect balance of professionalism and a feeling of family. The team works together seamlessly and everyone seems to really enjoy what they do. They truly care about their clients and it shows. I highly recommend them!

GB July 22, 2013

I am extremely pleased to recommend RIGHT AT HOME/Sonoma County without reservation. I have been very fortunate to have a Home Health Aide from Right at Home For over one year now. Sylvia is smart, kind, trustworthy, helpful, a self-starter and an excellent worker. I only have to explain ONCE how I would like someone done, I never have to “watch over” her, I can rest and relax in the knowledge that she is doing exactly what I asked. I trust her implicitly. She is an excellent driver, which is important to me. She also has a wonderful sense of humor which helps distract me from the constant pain. Robert and Carol are the hands-on owners of Right at Home—they are professional, friendly, and immediately handle any issues that may occasionally arise. The office staff is superb: In addition to Robert, who works on-site, their primary office person, Melissa, is excellent. She always provides a prompt, correct, friendly response and is a true pleasure to deal with. Even the Answering Service staff is terrific. Again, I recommend Right At Home-Sonoma completely and without reservation.

From Right at Home Sonoma County