Homewatch CareGivers of Santa Rosa and Central Sonoma County

Contact Now

Reviews of Homewatch CareGivers of Santa Rosa and Central Sonoma County

Terri Stephans March 31, 2016

From the first initial visit, to our home visit and to the passing of my husband. We were totally and pleasantly surprised with the way this company handled everything! Our team of Laura, Rosemary and Ada are the best!

Howard F. February 02, 2016

Our caregiver, Jazmin, is excellent both personally and professionally. The management team (Hillary and Michael) are wonderful and totally professional. Thank you for the great service!

Elaine D. December 19, 2015

My caregiver, Joanne, is excellent!

Tommy4 December 16, 2015

All was very positive. We ended up having multiple caregivers due to the changing schedule we were pushing. Even with our constant changes they were able to accommodate our needs. Michael, Hillary and my dad's caregivers were great!

Sandy Herman November 24, 2015

My caregivers, Stephanie and Barbara, are two great people who did their jobs very well. Thank you.

Todd Cereghino October 31, 2015

Thanks you for your great service. We think you have a lot going for you at Homewatch Caregivers and wish you continued success!

Todd, it was our pleasure to be of service.

Corde P. October 29, 2015

When I first came home from rehab, I could do very little for myself. Both ladies did a wonderful job in taking care of me. Along the way, each would encourage me to do as much as possible for myself which aided greatly in my recovery.

Corde, thank you for letting our family take care of yours.

Eva Denney October 28, 2015

Hillary and Michael have been true every step of the way with the transactions of my parents from independence to dependence. All of the caregivers have been professional and caring. I would recommend Homewatch CareGivers to everyone.

Eva, thank you for letting our family take care of yours.

-Anonymous3 May 19, 2015

I am so grateful for Michael and Hillary, the owners of Homewatch Caregivers. I was in a desperate situation, and needed help for my mother immediately. She was being discharged from the hospital against my wishes, and I was very upset and stressed. I called Homewatch and spoke to Hillary, who was so compassionate and understanding. She helped me to realize how common my situation was, and suddenly, I was no longer alone in my struggle. Hillary walked me through my options, and together, we decided on the best course of action. Within the hour, Michael was at the hospital to meet with me and my mother. We completed some paperwork, and set up a schedule of visits. Within 12 hours of being discharged, my mother was back in the ER, where we spent most of the night stabilizing her condition. When my mother returned home, I had to make last minute changes to the caregiver schedule. Hillary and Michael were completely flexible, and so easy to work with. I would highly recommend Homewatch Caregivers. Michael and Hillary have a deep understanding of what people go through when caring for an elderly family member. Thank you Michael and Hillary!

Patrick S May 18, 2015

Michael and Hillary (owners) were fantastic! They went above and beyond the call of duty. The staff was great as well - graciously accommodating special requests. We even received daily notes and updates from each doctor she visited which enabled us to track our mother’s progress as we live out of town. My mom didn't mesh with one of the caregivers, we let them know, and she was immediately replaced. The genuine care of the owners and staff was greatly appreciated.

Patrick, It was certainly our pleasure to help you mother in her time of need. It's a pleasure to see she is back to living independently.

Meg4 December 17, 2014

From the initial assessment by both owners (impressive in itself), the staff not only performed what was requested, but noticed ways to be helpful -- changed a light bulb, picked up items around the house, took out trash, and did extra laundry. They did an excellent "read" of my personality and provided service to suit my needs. Truly, more than expected. Thank you!

Meg, Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to be of service during your recovery.

Erika7 November 29, 2014

In a time of severe crisis, Homewatch Caregivers came through for us. Your company went well above and beyond standard care providing resources, counseling, and quick response to our needs. I will never forget what you've done and will recommend you to anyone I can. Thank you, once again.

Caring101087750 October 31, 2014

I feel the caregivers were a great fit for our family. They were self-motivated and we do not need to give much direction. Moreover, they are very pleasant and cooperative. We are happy to have them in our home.

Andrew17 August 07, 2014

Homewatch CareGivers provided great service for my mother. She was extremely fond of the ladies that helped her. They improved the quality of her life while she was with us.

Carol96382450 July 24, 2014

Five star service! They got me back on my feet sooner than my doctor thought possible.

Kathy94703950 June 19, 2014

I was very impressed with the ongoing communication, flexibility and the respect shown to me. Caregivers were prompt and present. Thank you so much for your patience and expertise. Our family felt very comfortable with the care we received.

Karen88974850 March 31, 2014

The Caregivers have been on-time, helpful and caring, as I have become more mobile. They have been free to do more light housekeeping as well as shopping. A couple of the caregivers were not totally dependable as far as showing up, but the owners (Hillary and Michael) always come themselves if a caregiver did not show.

Maurine1 March 31, 2014

The quality of caregivers was excellent both were warm, kind and caring. They saw things to do in addition to what I asked of them. They provided peace of mind while I recovered from surgery. It was a pleasure to have them in my home.

Kate15 March 20, 2014

The caregivers they provided were absolutely lovey to have in our home. They helped both our family and my father greatly with his hospice experience. It's my pleasure to recommend them.

Paul29 March 12, 2014

The services we received from Homewatch Caregivers was fantastic. They helped us greatly while we recovered from an accident that hospitalized both my wife and myself. We liked their responsiveness and they listened to our needs.

Richard F March 03, 2014

When it was time for discharge from the rehab center, I interviewed multiple agencies before selecting Homewatch CareGivers. The thing I liked about Homewatch CareGivers is that the owners themselves came to speak with me. They were very thorough and answered all my questions, they even provided me with a cell phone number to reach them anytime if I had any additional questions. When I was discharged, the owners and a caregiver accompanied me home. They made sure my prescriptions were filled, groceries purchased, laundry done and my house was clean and tidy. My caregivers were fantastic, always knowing what to do. As I live alone I would not have healed as quickly without them. I would recommend them and use them again. Thank you for helping me get back on my feet.

From Homewatch CareGivers of Santa Rosa and Central Sonoma County

Providing premier in-home care services with our caregivers trained through a professionally-developed educational platform and backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a worldwide leader in home care. We focus on providing customized care for people of all ages while preserving their dignity, protecting their independence, and providing peace of mind for their family.

Our senior care services in Santa Rosa and Central Sonoma County include:

• transportation services
  • companion care
  • errands and homemaking
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care

Our full range of companion care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, any family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we match our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so caregivers’ skills continually improve.

Features of Homewatch CareGivers of Santa Rosa and Central Sonoma County

• French
  • Spanish

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address