Home Care Assistance - Santa Barbara, CA

Overview of Ratings

4.0

September 19, 2017

By RHODA Z

Home Care Assistance makes me satisfied and I hope my friends would be.

August 28, 2017

By Margaret E_2

We have two very good caregivers from Home Care Assistance. Home Care Assistance needs to find my loved one a nurturing and compatible caregiver to care for her overnight, and they need to also have a substitute caregiver for when the regular ones cannot make it one day.

August 17, 2017

By Patricia "Patty" F

I enjoy all the caregivers, and they have done a good job. Home Care Assistance helps me when I am having problems. The caregivers have a car, and we have been to lots of fun places to cheer me up.

August 14, 2017

By THELMA G

I would recommend Home Care Assistance to others because the caregiver I have is very good to me. Home Care Assistance has been a big help to me by getting meals, which I cannot do for myself.

August 14, 2017

By JOSHUA B

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance has given us an attentive and focused caregiver. Home Care Assistance has made life easier for me by doing the mundane tasks such as bathing and feeding him because I am working part time still.

July 26, 2017

By KENNETH M_2

Home Care Assistance takes care of everything for me so I don't have to worry. Home Care Assistance makes my life easier by helping me out with things that I cannot do on my own. They help me keep my house looking nice.

July 13, 2017

By CARMEN A_1

Home Care Assistance is compassionate, patient, and communicates well. The services provided by Home Care Assistance were great. There had a positive impact on my life.

June 22, 2017

By Lynn W_1

Home Care Assistance was quick to work, and they provided good, quality service. The caregivers were thorough and did a great deal for us.

May 24, 2017

By BOB L_2

Home Care Assistance is prompt and caring. The services taught me some things, as the client's wife.

May 16, 2017

By Jean B_2

Home Care Assistance is reliable. The service has made my life easier because I don't have to be there for the four hours to take care of Ernst.

May 12, 2017

By Jerome N_1

Home Care Assistance is an efficient and compassionate service. It has been helpful that my caregivers from Home Care Assistance have been straightforward.

May 03, 2017

By Dr. Edward H_1

The caregiver that we have from Home Care Assistance is just fine. The services give me, as the wife of the client, a bit of freedom.

From Home Care Assistance - Santa Barbara, CA

Home Care Assistance - Santa Barbara, CA is an in-home care provider serving Santa Barbara, CA and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance - Santa Barbara, CA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance - Santa Barbara, CA