Right at Home Round Rock, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Round Rock, TX

Mike18 November 24, 2012

The caregivers were high quality individuals; competent and having a real concern for their patient.

caring6053 June 09, 2012

The caregiver we got was very pleasant and well-liked and did a good job. She was excellent for both my mom and step dad. It took the agency just a couple of days for them to find a good match for my parents. Mom and step dad is comfortable with her. My parents don't really need a lot care at this point but we were out of town and we needed someone to check on them and see if they needed care. The caregiver stayed as long as she's needed to and did whatever she's needed to do and left. There wasn't a lot of hands on care, it was mostly social and companionship kind of call. My parents were both happy with her service. I've heard no complaints.

I think the small size of the agency allows them to focus on their clientele very carefully. They make sure that they get the right match and also understand our needs. Because I've talked with larger ones and while they treat you very nicely, they've got a big infrastructure and have got a lot of things and then they got to figure out how and what to do. This agency was able to tailor its service to exactly what I needed instantly. They were flexible and they did it.

newyorkcityhome June 08, 2012

As my Mom was with hospice and with only a short time left, Marc and his 5-star caregivers not only provided stellar care for Mother, but also were so passionate with the rest of the family in our difficult time. Perhaps the best part of their services was how they incredibly helped my Dad through all of the pain he was experiencing while his dear spouse and best friend of 57 was approaching her finality. It was almost as if Right at Home's empathetic crew had been a part of our family for many years. ...and Oh My Goodness Marc (the owner) and each of the caregivers who took care of all of us, came to Mom's funeral. They were there because the also felt a loss. Dad's health is now decining as we will be contacting Right at Home again soon. We really do like...no, make that love the people at Right at Home.

From Right at Home Round Rock, TX