Right at Home Round Rock, TX

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Round Rock, TX

August 08, 2017

By Tom W_508142

Right at Home has been really easy to work with and they are very flexible in terms of helping us meet my parents' needs. I don't live in the same town as my parents, so Right at Home has made my life easier because I can call them if I have any concerns about what is going on with my parents. I know that my parents like the reliability of having someone here for them.

July 17, 2017

By James L.

McKenzie and Mary were incredible help during a very difficult period at the end of my mother's life. An invaluable asset to the hospice community.

By Jenny L_493777

Right at Home is a very reliable company. Right at Home makes my life easier because my husband and I had not been out of the house alone together in years. Right at Home lets us do that.

By Romona C_493775

Right at Home has excellent and well-trained staff. The services helped us out when my daughter went into the hospital and they have worked out ever since.

By Anonymous_493761

Right at Home was doing really well, but my caregiver didn't show up. They sent a replacement caregiver that was nasty. Right at Home could make sure I have a dependable caregiver and is someone that I like. I want the same person to come every time.

By Jim L_493756

Right at Home is caring and compassionate. Right at Home made my life easier by being there.

By John G_493755

I would tell someone that Right at Home's is a business operation that kept up with what was going on and the management is committed to customer service. Early on, my wife and I could not drive, so we needed someone to take us to doctor appointments and to the grocery store. It was very helpful.

June 07, 2017

By Chris C_480038

Right at Home is flexible and responsive. We wanted to have a caregiver come a specific day of the week for a certain amount of hours and they were able to make that happen.

May 09, 2017

By Kathleen T_467124

I would tell someone that the owner of Right at Home is caring and they do their best to provide an appropriate caregiver that would fit your needs.

April 27, 2017

By Rhonda C

Right at Home has improved my life immeasurably. I don't have to worry because I can count on them taking care of everything.

April 17, 2017

By Wanda D

Right at Home's services give me flexibility.

March 09, 2017

By Martha S

The care from Right at Home has made a positive difference by my caregiver helping me with things that my health won't allow me to do.

February 13, 2017

By Kathy S

The care is very important in the client's life. The caregivers help her with laundry, and they are an extra pair of eyes in the facility to watch her.

October 27, 2016

By Kathleen1

The management team is most compassionate and accessible and accommodating. Their caregivers are trained to suit every client’s needs, and are very well treated and cared for. We would not have asked for a better agency and we truly enjoy and appreciate their help. We’d recommend Right at Home to anyone in need of care.

June 24, 2016

By Conney343832

Absolutely the best. Went way over and above!

June 10, 2016

By DeePenrod

Right at Home saved my sanity at a time when I had nowhere to turn for help. My husband, Jim, had been told by his oncologist three months earlier that his small lung cancer was no longer treatable by chemotherapy and that his prognosis was between one and three months. The aides from Right at home not only took care of Jim, they took care of me. They made sure I ate, even when I was not hungry and they made sure I was comfortable sitting with Jim. Jim went into his hospice bed on April 10, and he passed away on April 14. Without Right at Home helping me throughout, I would not have been able to spend those last few days with him, nor would the rest of the family. Right at Home was truly a Godsend for us and allowing my husband to pass peacefully in his home, as he wanted. His friends and family were all able to be by his side and most importantly he was able to die with dignity.

May 11, 2016

By Kaedean Hammond

Right at Home went above and beyond helping take care of my brother who had brain cancer. They were very caring and respectful. The caregivers were professional and loving and gentle. I highly recommend Right at Home for in-home care and assistance. The response was fast and Terry was super fantastic to work with. They care! Thank you so much.

October 31, 2015

By Anne Janet H. Anderson

I just wanted to thank you, Right At Home and caregiver Christin for taking care of my dad. My family and I would like to let you know how great Christin is and how wonderful she was in helping us take care of my dad who has Alzheimers. My mom has been so happy with her. She is kind, gentle, respectful, resourceful and really great at her job. She really saved the day at the end of my parents’ move by being available and taking care of my dad the final day before my parents made the interstate move. We are not comfortable leaving my dad with anyone but we felt extremely comfortable and confident that Christin could are for my dad while my mom attended to the final details of their move. We could not have had a successful move without her. We can only hope to find someone as great as Christin in Florida.

November 24, 2012

By Mike18

The caregivers were high quality individuals; competent and having a real concern for their patient.

June 09, 2012

By caring6053

The caregiver we got was very pleasant and well-liked and did a good job. She was excellent for both my mom and step dad. It took the agency just a couple of days for them to find a good match for my parents. Mom and step dad is comfortable with her. My parents don't really need a lot care at this point but we were out of town and we needed someone to check on them and see if they needed care. The caregiver stayed as long as she's needed to and did whatever she's needed to do and left. There wasn't a lot of hands on care, it was mostly social and companionship kind of call. My parents were both happy with her service. I've heard no complaints. I think the small size of the agency allows them to focus on their clientele very carefully. They make sure that they get the right match and also understand our needs. Because I've talked with larger ones and while they treat you very nicely, they've got a big infrastructure and have got a lot of things and then they got to figure out how and what to do. This agency was able to tailor its service to exactly what I needed instantly. They were flexible and they did it.

June 08, 2012

By newyorkcityhome

As my Mom was with hospice and with only a short time left, Marc and his 5-star caregivers not only provided stellar care for Mother, but also were so passionate with the rest of the family in our difficult time. Perhaps the best part of their services was how they incredibly helped my Dad through all of the pain he was experiencing while his dear spouse and best friend of 57 was approaching her finality. It was almost as if Right at Home's empathetic crew had been a part of our family for many years. ...and Oh My Goodness Marc (the owner) and each of the caregivers who took care of all of us, came to Mom's funeral. They were there because the also felt a loss. Dad's health is now decining as we will be contacting Right at Home again soon. We really do like...no, make that love the people at Right at Home.

From Right at Home Round Rock, TX