Right at Home Round Rock, TX

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Round Rock, TX

Kathleen1 October 27, 2016

The management team is most compassionate and accessible and accommodating. Their caregivers are trained to suit every client’s needs, and are very well treated and cared for. We would not have asked for a better agency and we truly enjoy and appreciate their help. We’d recommend Right at Home to anyone in need of care.

Conney343832 June 24, 2016

Absolutely the best. Went way over and above!

DeePenrod June 10, 2016

Right at Home saved my sanity at a time when I had nowhere to turn for help. My husband, Jim, had been told by his oncologist three months earlier that his small lung cancer was no longer treatable by chemotherapy and that his prognosis was between one and three months. The aides from Right at home not only took care of Jim, they took care of me. They made sure I ate, even when I was not hungry and they made sure I was comfortable sitting with Jim. Jim went into his hospice bed on April 10, and he passed away on April 14. Without Right at Home helping me throughout, I would not have been able to spend those last few days with him, nor would the rest of the family. Right at Home was truly a Godsend for us and allowing my husband to pass peacefully in his home, as he wanted. His friends and family were all able to be by his side and most importantly he was able to die with dignity.

Kaedean Hammond May 11, 2016

Right at Home went above and beyond helping take care of my brother who had brain cancer. They were very caring and respectful. The caregivers were professional and loving and gentle. I highly recommend Right at Home for in-home care and assistance. The response was fast and Terry was super fantastic to work with. They care! Thank you so much.

Anne Janet H. Anderson October 31, 2015

I just wanted to thank you, Right At Home and caregiver Christin for taking care of my dad. My family and I would like to let you know how great Christin is and how wonderful she was in helping us take care of my dad who has Alzheimers. My mom has been so happy with her. She is kind, gentle, respectful, resourceful and really great at her job. She really saved the day at the end of my parents’ move by being available and taking care of my dad the final day before my parents made the interstate move. We are not comfortable leaving my dad with anyone but we felt extremely comfortable and confident that Christin could are for my dad while my mom attended to the final details of their move. We could not have had a successful move without her. We can only hope to find someone as great as Christin in Florida.

Mike18 November 24, 2012

The caregivers were high quality individuals; competent and having a real concern for their patient.

caring6053 June 09, 2012

The caregiver we got was very pleasant and well-liked and did a good job. She was excellent for both my mom and step dad. It took the agency just a couple of days for them to find a good match for my parents. Mom and step dad is comfortable with her. My parents don't really need a lot care at this point but we were out of town and we needed someone to check on them and see if they needed care. The caregiver stayed as long as she's needed to and did whatever she's needed to do and left. There wasn't a lot of hands on care, it was mostly social and companionship kind of call. My parents were both happy with her service. I've heard no complaints. I think the small size of the agency allows them to focus on their clientele very carefully. They make sure that they get the right match and also understand our needs. Because I've talked with larger ones and while they treat you very nicely, they've got a big infrastructure and have got a lot of things and then they got to figure out how and what to do. This agency was able to tailor its service to exactly what I needed instantly. They were flexible and they did it.

newyorkcityhome June 08, 2012

As my Mom was with hospice and with only a short time left, Marc and his 5-star caregivers not only provided stellar care for Mother, but also were so passionate with the rest of the family in our difficult time. Perhaps the best part of their services was how they incredibly helped my Dad through all of the pain he was experiencing while his dear spouse and best friend of 57 was approaching her finality. It was almost as if Right at Home's empathetic crew had been a part of our family for many years. ...and Oh My Goodness Marc (the owner) and each of the caregivers who took care of all of us, came to Mom's funeral. They were there because the also felt a loss. Dad's health is now decining as we will be contacting Right at Home again soon. We really do like...no, make that love the people at Right at Home.

From Right at Home Round Rock, TX