Home Instead Senior Care - Pittsburgh, PA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Pittsburgh, PA

March 03, 2017

By Lynn K.243521

Home Instead has been good to us. Without their services I don't know what I would do. Thank you for your help.

February 28, 2017

By Catherine H.

The aides are extremely helpful, fun to be with, and part of our home. Kathy (works in the office) is helpful with scheduling.

June 24, 2016

By James Neher673356

Excellent! Never had a problem. If caregiver Stacie couldn’t make it, the office always calls.

June 24, 2016

By Greg & Mary Noll213436

Very pleased with all Home Instead staff and services.

June 21, 2016

By Lucille Varlotto801713

Office workers are very good. Caregivers are kind and considerate!

February 26, 2016

By Charles Lacey

Very good care. Home Instead is the best.

June 19, 2014

By Angelo1

Lynn is my golden haired angel! I look forward to seeing her everyday. She is an exceptional caregiver. There are not enough good words to express my feelings for her.

July 27, 2011

By rmorris

The staff was just wonderful. We hired them for my mom, but the caregiver was terrific with my dad who had dementia. They cooked and cleaned. They carried on conversations with mom and dad. They were also willing to stay longer, if they were able and it was needed. I highly recommend this agency.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Pittsburgh, PA

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Pittsburgh, PA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Pittsburgh, PA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details