BrightStar Care North Middlesex County

Reviews of BrightStar Care North Middlesex County

4.5

October 17, 2017

By Toni B

The people at BrightStar Care that set us up were very good. The person that takes care of Fred is good. The caregivers come once a week and give my dad a shower.

October 11, 2017

By Tadeusz B

I would recommend BrightStar Care because of how fast they have been able to get me help and the quality of their help. BrightStar Care makes life easier because it was very important I have surgery on my hands, and without the use of my hands I needed help with basic things.

September 14, 2017

By Marcia B

I am very happy with the personnel and that is the critical part. My mother is happy and that all that matters. BrightStar Care has been helpful and they have been more helpful than my dad. The assistance has been invaluable.

From BrightStar Care North Middlesex County

BrightStar Care North Middlesex County is an in-home care provider serving Piscataway, NJ and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care North Middlesex County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care North Middlesex County