Home Helpers and Direct Link Ottawa, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.5

August 09, 2017

By Anonymous_508530

Home Helpers is good for me because they do what I need. The client has a certain condition and I can't help them. Home Helpers helps me care for the client because I need help when I'm on my own with them.

July 26, 2017

By Diana S_502149

I appreciate how flexible Home Helpers is. Home Helpers is a big help. They help me do stuff that I need to do.

June 26, 2017

By Vera T_488734

I would tell someone that Home Helpers does a fabulous job of meeting the clients' needs and matching their personalities.

June 08, 2017

By Roxanne D_480612

The number one thing that I like about Home Helpers is that I feel like my mom is safe with the caregiver. Also, they are very flexible and willing to work with us. They have done an excellent job.

June 08, 2017

By Darlene H_480599

Home Helpers does a lot of things that other home care companies may not do.

May 24, 2017

By Norm K_475379

Home Helpers is very easy to work with and punctual.

May 10, 2017

By Ruth H_467903

I wouldn't recommend Home Helpers because it depends on the person that I get. Some of the caregivers don't seem to think on their own; it's like they just sit and wait for me to tell them something.

April 20, 2017

By Rose R

All the caregiver that do a good job help my life tremendously.

By Walter C

Home Helpers has helped me and wife with some cleaning.

By Carolyn M

The caregivers only come sporadically, like if we are going to be out of town.

By Richard A

Home Helpers cares for my wife who is seriously disabled and that has been a huge help.

March 08, 2017

By Anonymous

Home Helpers has cared for health issues that I cannot do myself.

February 09, 2017

By Nancy R

The most helpful thing done is the constant care that mom gets.

By Larry H

Home Helpers could make my life easier by sending me caregivers that are more experienced.

By Diana H

The services provided by Home Helper have a great, big, good impact on my daily life. I wasn't able to do any cleaning without them.

By Sandy S

I have been impressed with the care that the caregivers give to the client. They treat her like they would treat their own mother.

From Home Helpers and Direct Link

Home Helpers and Direct Link is an in-home care provider serving Ottawa, OH and the surrounding area. Home Helpers and Direct Link offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Helpers and Direct Link