Synergy HomeCare | Oak Park, IL

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Synergy HomeCare | Oak Park, IL

Karen H April 10, 2017

The service has made my life easier by comforting me to know that the client has social interaction with other people.

Jackie P March 07, 2017

SYNERGY HomeCare has helped my dad get out of the house to go grocery shopping. They are very good.

Jimmye W February 07, 2017

I couldn't get my husband into a shower because he can't really walk, and I needed someone to help with his showers and getting him dressed. SYNERGY takes that off of me, and it's great.

Elsie R February 07, 2017

The services are very helpful because the caregivers provide help with things that I cannot do.

Dale J January 06, 2017

SYNERGY makes my life easier because I don't have to do everything. They do it for me.

From Synergy HomeCare

Serving Chicago’s Western and Southwestern Suburbs

Welcome to the Synergy HomeCare family. We have had the honor to serve hundreds of clients in the State of Illinois and look forward to an opportunity to work with you to begin this life-changing service. Call us now at (708) 848-4520 to find out how Synergy HomeCare can help you and your loved one. Your services start with an in-depth consultation that's always free and without obligation. Together, we develop a plan of care that addresses needs and honors choices.

Caring for an aging parent or family member can be exhausting, difficult and lonely work, but you are not alone. We are a compassionate, affordable, home care agency for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home. Our attentive, dependable in-home caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones, and much needed respite care for you.

As added value to our clients, we provide
  • Free Vial of Life program that provides an easy way to store medical information in the home where emergency medical personnel can always find it
  • Free education to family caregivers
  • Complimentary home safety evaluation

Our caregivers are trained and experienced with dementia and Alzheimer's along with hospice and post-acute care rehabilitation and many other needs too. The services we can provide may include, but are not limited to the following:

• Personal Care
  • Meal Preparations
  • Light housekeeping
  • Companionship
  • Medication reminders
  • Respite care
  • Maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment
All of our caregivers are:
  • Trusted and experienced