Synergy HomeCare Oak Park, IL

Overview of Ratings

4.6

June 21, 2017

By Joan R_7

SYNERGY HomeCare has followed up with us and I am very pleased with the service they have provided my mother. When I first felt a need to have care, I had a concern about the quality of caregiver we would receive, but SYNERGY HomeCare paid attention to my concerns, and our caregiver now is an excellent fit for my mom. SYNERGY HomeCare has given support to my mom. The office has been actively managing certain issues with my mother's issues.

June 07, 2017

By Latricia T

I would recommended SYNERGY HomeCare. From the beginning, they were very engaged and wanted to place the right caregiver with me based on my needs. The services made my life easier in the recovery process when I got fatigued. The extra help made a big difference.

April 20, 2017

By Ann C_5

SYNERGY HomeCare has great placement in terms of the caregiver that they sent to us. The services from SYNERGY HomeCare allows me to be able work.

April 10, 2017

By Karen H_7

SYNERGY is friendly, efficient, and caring. The service has made my life easier by comforting me to know that the client has social interaction with other people.

March 07, 2017

By Jackie P_1

SYNERGY HomeCare is great because they are very compassionate, helpful and commitment. SYNERGY HomeCare has helped my dad get out of the house to go grocery shopping. They are very good.

February 07, 2017

By Jimmye W_2

The caregiver for my husband is excellent, and if the other caregivers were as good as he is, I would highly recommend SYNERGY. I couldn't get my husband into a shower because he can't really walk, and I needed someone to help with his showers and getting him dressed. SYNERGY takes that off of me, and it's great.

February 07, 2017

By Elsie R_1

I often tell others that SYNERGY HomeCare provides a service that you cannot easily find, and that they try hard to match you well with a caregiver. The services are very helpful because the caregivers provide help with things that I cannot do.

January 06, 2017

By Dale J_2

I would recommend SYNERGY because they have very nice people. I find them to be very honest. SYNERGY makes my life easier because I don't have to do everything. They do it for me.

From Synergy HomeCare

Serving Chicago’s Western and Southwestern Suburbs

Welcome to the Synergy HomeCare family. We have had the honor to serve hundreds of clients in the State of Illinois and look forward to an opportunity to work with you to begin this life-changing service. Call us now at (708) 848-4520 to find out how Synergy HomeCare can help you and your loved one. Your services start with an in-depth consultation that's always free and without obligation. Together, we develop a plan of care that addresses needs and honors choices.

Caring for an aging parent or family member can be exhausting, difficult and lonely work, but you are not alone. We are a compassionate, affordable, home care agency for family caregivers who want to keep their family members at home. Our attentive, dependable in-home caregivers can offer emotional care and quality of life to your loved ones, and much needed respite care for you.

As added value to our clients, we provide
  • Free Vial of Life program that provides an easy way to store medical information in the home where emergency medical personnel can always find it
  • Free education to family caregivers
  • Complimentary home safety evaluation

Our caregivers are trained and experienced with dementia and Alzheimer's along with hospice and post-acute care rehabilitation and many other needs too. The services we can provide may include, but are not limited to the following:

• Personal Care
  • Meal Preparations
  • Light housekeeping
  • Companionship
  • Medication reminders
  • Respite care
  • Maintaining a clean, healthy and safe environment
All of our caregivers are:
  • Trusted and experienced