BrightStar Care North Suburban

Overview of Ratings

4.4

November 06, 2017

By Marjorie B_1

I was expecting more from the care from BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care should more consistent with the caregivers.

November 02, 2017

By Liz V

I would tell someone BrightStar Care is a great resource. BrightStar Care is helpful because it frees me up to do other things.

October 31, 2017

By Cheri M_1

BrightStar Care had good responsiveness, and they communicated well. They were also very flexible with us. Their office staff was amazing. BrightStar Care was always there around the clock. I am in a different state, and I needed someone with him until I could get them to another facility.

October 26, 2017

By Glenn H

I had a bad experience with BrightStar Care. I was not happy that BrightStar Care charged my credit card for care when we had substitute caregivers. I appreciated that BrightStar Care let me have some breathing space to go out, but I don't know if it was worth what they charged.

October 11, 2017

By Mary A_4

BrightStar Care has excellent caregivers and office staff who are responsive and keep my mother happy. My mother is happy and well taken care of by BrightStar Care.

October 04, 2017

By Eileen P

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care's nurse was very capable and very efficient and easy to work with. The management was good to work with too. BrightStar Care made my mom's life better because they gave her an IV infusion correctly and timely.

October 04, 2017

By Mike F_1

BrightStar Care did everything that they promised to make sure my loved one was comfortable. BrightStar Care made life a lot easier for me, too. They took over a lot of the everyday care and made my loved one more comfortable.

September 23, 2017

By Arline T

BrightStar Care seems to care, and they seem interested in what we have to say. BrightStar Care does stuff for me instead of me doing it by myself, and they always ask if they can do more.

September 12, 2017

By Patricia V

Some of the caregivers from BrightStar Care were excellent, but my mother had so many other problems with the agency. She required someone to be there at 6:00 AM to get her out of bed because she cannot get out by herself. Over the first week of using the services, the caregiver came over an hour past the scheduled time; another time, they showed up three hours late. After that, my mother received a different caregiver who was able to work the needed time. Things were okay with that caregiver, but before then everything was pretty bad. BrightStar Care doesn't have 24-hour answering services, so my mother would have to leave a message early in the morning and no one would call back right away to send her a caregiver. The quality of the work was good, but the caregivers just didn't show up. There were good things about the services provided by BrightStar Care that helped to make my mother's life easier. They did the housecleaning, took care of her personal hygiene, and did meal prep for her.

From BrightStar Care North Suburban

BrightStar Care North Suburban is an in-home care provider serving Northbrook, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care North Suburban offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care North Suburban