BrightStar Care North Suburban

Reviews of BrightStar Care North Suburban

4.5

March 14, 2018

By Edward M_2

I like that they are very curious. I have the nurse three times a week and she's a nice person. The therapist comes three times a week and he is excellent.

March 08, 2018

By Anthony F_2

They have a lot of people working for them. My caregiver helps me a lot. She helps me with showering.

February 20, 2018

By Lorene M

They were very timely and quick when care was needed to get him out of rehab. They helped my husband do exercises so I didn't have to nag him. We wasn't eating and wasn't walking until they helped. I could focus on other issues with their help.

January 22, 2018

By Marilyn S_1

Some of the home care people have been really great. They take good care of my husband by massaging his feet and legs. They also make sure he is safe. They care for my husband by exercising him and walking him. The biggest service is when they bathe him.

December 28, 2017

By Donn M_1

We have had fairly good luck with them, but I think there is room for improvement. I think they could make a bigger difference by responding when they tell me they are going to.

December 07, 2017

By Ralph N_1

It's hit and miss with the caregivers. You don't get the same coverage with every caregiver. They have made life easier by taking care of the small details for me, so I don't have to deal with that so much.

December 05, 2017

By Carol V_2

BrightStar Care is nice and on time. The services are needed in my loved one's life.

December 04, 2017

By Anonymous_30

BrightStar Care has quality caregivers. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because a caregiver takes care of my loved one.

November 15, 2017

By Alan B_1

The owner of BrightStar Care is very responsible about getting us caregivers when we need. BrightStar Care is good at listening to our needs, and at getting us caregivers that are helpful for us.

November 09, 2017

By Michael G

BrightStar Care suit the care to your needs and capabilities, and the people are nice. BrightStar Care has improved my health and stamina through attention to the treatment that I need.

November 07, 2017

By Herbert V

BrightStar Care has very good people and they gave me tremendous help. I have a lot of different medications that I need to take, and the services did a fine job of ensuring that I got them.

November 06, 2017

By Marjorie B_1

I was expecting more from the care from BrightStar Care. BrightStar Care should more consistent with the caregivers.

November 02, 2017

By Liz V

I would tell someone BrightStar Care is a great resource. BrightStar Care is helpful because it frees me up to do other things.

October 31, 2017

By Cheri M_1

BrightStar Care had good responsiveness, and they communicated well. They were also very flexible with us. Their office staff was amazing. BrightStar Care was always there around the clock. I am in a different state, and I needed someone with him until I could get them to another facility.

October 26, 2017

By Glenn H

I had a bad experience with BrightStar Care. I was not happy that BrightStar Care charged my credit card for care when we had substitute caregivers. I appreciated that BrightStar Care let me have some breathing space to go out, but I don't know if it was worth what they charged.

October 11, 2017

By Mary A_4

BrightStar Care has excellent caregivers and office staff who are responsive and keep my mother happy. My mother is happy and well taken care of by BrightStar Care.

October 04, 2017

By Eileen P

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care's nurse was very capable and very efficient and easy to work with. The management was good to work with too. BrightStar Care made my mom's life better because they gave her an IV infusion correctly and timely.

October 04, 2017

By Mike F_1

BrightStar Care did everything that they promised to make sure my loved one was comfortable. BrightStar Care made life a lot easier for me, too. They took over a lot of the everyday care and made my loved one more comfortable.

September 23, 2017

By Arline T

BrightStar Care seems to care, and they seem interested in what we have to say. BrightStar Care does stuff for me instead of me doing it by myself, and they always ask if they can do more.

September 12, 2017

By Patricia V

Some of the caregivers from BrightStar Care were excellent, but my mother had so many other problems with the agency. She required someone to be there at 6:00 AM to get her out of bed because she cannot get out by herself. Over the first week of using the services, the caregiver came over an hour past the scheduled time; another time, they showed up three hours late. After that, my mother received a different caregiver who was able to work the needed time. Things were okay with that caregiver, but before then everything was pretty bad. BrightStar Care doesn't have 24-hour answering services, so my mother would have to leave a message early in the morning and no one would call back right away to send her a caregiver. The quality of the work was good, but the caregivers just didn't show up. There were good things about the services provided by BrightStar Care that helped to make my mother's life easier. They did the housecleaning, took care of her personal hygiene, and did meal prep for her.

From BrightStar Care North Suburban

BrightStar Care North Suburban is an in-home care provider serving Northbrook, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care North Suburban offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care North Suburban