Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Progress Inc.
Mom1970 December 04, 2013
Time and time again, I see the great, dedicated and expert care Progress gives to my loved one. I appreciate the fact that I don't have to worry about her when she's with her caregiver. It's just the level of concern they sincerely have for her, and the fact she misses her caregiver when she's gone.
From Progress Inc.
Progress has been providing residential support services to people with disabilities since 1971. In 2009, Progress expanded its services by providing non-medical support to seniors in their own homes. Whether for people with intellectual disabilities or for senior citizens, Progress sets the standard for moving forward with abilities.
- Companionship & immediate presence for safety and assistance
- Available in the home, rehabilitation center or hospital
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping
- Personal errands
- Light housekeeping
- Assistance with meals
- Dental care
- Bathing Self-directed physical activities
- Includes transfer assistance from bed or wheelchair
Respite Care - Short-term services in the absence of the regular caregiver
Customized Companion Transportation Services –Provided for medical and therapy appointment, as well as pharmacy errands
Features of Progress Inc.
- Rate for hourly care: $20.75/hour
- Licenses: Personal Assistance License
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Personal care assistants
- In-home health care
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
319 Ezell PIke
Nashville, TN 37217
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities