Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples

Overview of Ratings

4.1

July 26, 2017

By Anonymous_501319

I think that Assisting Hands needed better choices of caregivers. Assisting Hands made life easier by taking better care in hiring caregivers.

July 13, 2017

By Suzanne H_495250

Assisting Hands is a reliable agency. They contact me if there is a problem and they call and update me occasionally. It is really helpful that the services from Assisting Hands are reliable.

June 23, 2017

By Max M_488199

I would tell a friend that the services have been very good and caregivers have always been on time.

June 22, 2017

By DONALD M_487146

We have had what we think is a consistent service from Assisting Hands since 2009.

May 12, 2017

By Jessie M_469981

Assisting Hands has been very satisfactory with me. They are very cooperative and I am fortunate to have a good caregiver from them as well. When she is not there they replace her easily with another caregiver.

May 12, 2017

By Wanda S_469748

Assisting Hands has competent caregivers that know what they are doing.

July 19, 2012

By Rosemaryu

My spouse and I have used Assisting Hands caregivers for over a year to help us with our daily needs. I can't say enough goods things about the company and their caregivers!

From Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples

Whether due to a temporary situation such as recovering from illness, injury or hospitalization or something longer-term such as the challenges of aging or a disability, including senior, elder or respite home care, Fairfield Family Care will individualize its "in home care" plan to meet your needs in the location you prefer "“ excellent senior - elder - elderly respite care.

• Our mission is to offer our clients, your loved ones, the very finest personalized non-medical care, allowing them to live safely and comfortably in their homes.
  • We provide those vital, senior companion respite home care services to the elderly client, your loved one. Our "senior helpers" assist those who are plagued with chronic illnesses, those ladies with high risk pregnancies, cancer recovery, rehabilitation recovery, pre/post surgery, dementia care and seniors facing the challenges of aging.
  • We strive to support the individual's choices and preferences in order to maintain their dignity and independence.
  • We assist clients in a spirit of true concern for their welfare, gaining satisfaction and a sense of pride for the value that we add to their lives.
  • We send carefully selected caregivers to the home to help with everything from bathing and dressing, to meal preparation and light housekeeping. But mostly, we bring a ray of sunshine into our client's day and a sense of comfort to their families.

Amenities and Services

1. At Home Care - Companion Services are designed to help the family caregiver entertain or supervise, maybe just visit with the designated person when he or she is lonely or just wants to be with someone and wants company.

2. In Home Care - We offer Homemaker Services to include but not be limited to housekeeping chores, preparing meals, or shopping.

3. Non Medical At Home Helpers - Personal Care Services are designed to help the individual bathe, get dressed, go to the bathroom, and/or exercise.

4. In Home Respite Care - Certain non-specific needs are available in the non-medical line of respite care. Contact us regarding your respite home care specific requirements.

We really can assist you. The services that we provide are a cut above others. We have a certified senior nutritionist on staff to work with you the client and the care givers to provide the optimum service in meal planning and diet. All of our caregiver's have been through an extensive training program are certified in C.P.R, First Aide and are Bonded and Insured. Our Goal is to provide the most efficient and dependable non-medical home care. For more information Please call 203-295-3477.

Assisting Hands Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Photos of Assisting Hands Homecare - Naples