Tender Heart Home Care | In-Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of Tender Heart Home Care | In-Home Care

joesr August 15, 2013

I submitted a request to have Tender Heart give me a call and I was called back instantly. I was in a bind because I live out of state in my mom needed care urgently and Tender Heart was over her house within a hour to do a free assessment. They called me back right away after the assessment with all the details including how bad the situation was, price, and their advice on care needs. They were able to take care of all the paperwork by email and start care for my mother that day. We are very happy thus far and they were right on time. Thank you.

victor63 May 21, 2013

Tender Heart was very resources and knowledgeable. We were worried about how to pay for these type of services but when we told Tender Heart that my mother was a surviving spouse of a veteran they stepped right in and did all the paperwork and got my mother approved for free in home care services within 3 weeks. Not only was this helpful financially but our caregiver was very loving and provided my mother excellent care until her final days. Thank you again Tender Heart Home Care.

Rachelle3 May 15, 2013

I owned and operate a medical practice and assisted living.I met Ray in a senior expo. I just liked him personally and I thought that he is a man with character. My husband and I have referred to him for my medical practice and assisted living for folks that need to go home. We have referrals to him that have been with his care for 4 and a half years now and have very excellent reviews about his service and character. The love the care. The care was excellent and professional. I get really positive feedback from folks who hired him.

I think very highly of Ray and his company. He also can help on some things that a lot of his competitors cannot. He's good with helping people get on medicaid plan and the VA benefits.

Nicole6 May 14, 2013

Ray had been initially real upfront. He explained everything. Our experience with the caregivers was positive. I never had any problems and complaints. We have been using Tender Heart Home Care since March 2011. Their care is great. I've been very pleased.

christiefamiley May 14, 2013

The crew at Tender Heart were very caring for my parents and I would recommend them to anyone. We considered them family. Our parents are in a nursing home now and Tender Heart even helped us find a nice nursing home for them.

momdoctorjane April 23, 2013

After my mother had hip surgery I needed to make sure that she would get the best care possible at home so we consulted with my mom Doctor and he recommended Tender Heart Home Care. Tender Heart came out right away and met my mother and they were very knowledgeable and professional. They have been caring for my mother for quite some time and it was a perfect match. Thanks to my mother Doctor and Tender Heart Home Care for successful surgery, recommendation, and exceptional care.

susiemom April 22, 2013

Tender Heart has been providing care for my father and without them I don't know what I would have done. They have taken so much pressure and stress off our family and my father is very happy with his caregiver and the staff. Thank you so much Tender Heart Home Care. It's a blessing to have companies like this.

Danandjudy April 16, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Very impressive!! They were very knowledgeable, on time, and had a lot of credentials that would give us a peace of mind......my mother is moving here and we will be using Tender Heart!

From Tender Heart Home Care

Tender Heart Home Care is your trusted source for in-home care services providing Happiness & Peace of Mind. We provide affordable non-medical care services to seniors and people of all ages who want to continue an independent, quality lifestyle in the convenience of their own home.

We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year anywhere in the state of Arizona to assist you and your loved ones with the care and assistance you need.

Tender Heart Home Care provides our extended family the Happiness they deserve allowing them the highest level of independence and freedom in their own environment. We provide a helping hand whenever needed without sacrificing their quality of life.

Tender Heart Home Care provides our extended family the Peace of Mind knowing your loved ones of all ages are receiving the highest level of quality care while you're apart. Rest assured that we are committed to the safety, care, and well being of your loved ones while maintaining continuous and detailed communication with you.

Features of Tender Heart Home Care

• Licenses: Staff is licensed & Bonded

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • Range of services extra: Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Referrals to Assisted Living

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We check credit history
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check
  • We require drug screenings
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check
  • Payment options extra: VA Benefits, ALTCS, Private Pay, and Bill Payee with Bank.

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address