Reviews of Tender Heart Home Care | Home Care

Nicole6 May 14, 2013

Ray had been initially real upfront. He explained everything. Our experience with the caregivers was positive. I never had any problems and complaints. We have been using Tender Heart Home Care since March 2011. Their care is great. I've been very pleased.

christiefamiley May 14, 2013

The crew at Tender Heart were very caring for my parents and I would recommend them to anyone. We considered them family. Our parents are in a nursing home now and Tender Heart even helped us find a nice nursing home for them.

momdoctorjane April 23, 2013

After my mother had hip surgery I needed to make sure that she would get the best care possible at home so we consulted with my mom Doctor and he recommended Tender Heart Home Care. Tender Heart came out right away and met my mother and they were very knowledgeable and professional. They have been caring for my mother for quite some time and it was a perfect match. Thanks to my mother Doctor and Tender Heart Home Care for successful surgery, recommendation, and exceptional care.

susiemom April 22, 2013

Tender Heart has been providing care for my father and without them I don't know what I would have done. They have taken so much pressure and stress off our family and my father is very happy with his caregiver and the staff. Thank you so much Tender Heart Home Care. It's a blessing to have companies like this.

Danandjudy April 16, 2013

I interviewed this provider

Very impressive!! They were very knowledgeable, on time, and had a lot of credentials that would give us a peace of mind......my mother is moving here and we will be using Tender Heart!

About Tender Heart Home Care

Tender Heart Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Mesa, AZ and the surrounding area. Tender Heart Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Tender Heart Home Care

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra: Alzheimer's & Dementia Care, Referrals To Assisted Living

Types of care

Payment options

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Va Benefits, Altcs, Private Pay, And Bill Payee With Bank.

Payment details