Visiting Angels | Marlton, NJ

Contact Now

Reviews of Visiting Angels | Marlton, NJ

Marie116801250 September 14, 2015

Visiting Angels was just wonderful. The caregiver was very attentive and my parents got along with her very well. She has good work ethics. We had no problems at all with Visiting Angels.

Caring116658250 September 11, 2015

The aides from Visiting Angels were very good. I find them very responsible with their care. We used them for a year and a half.

-Caring1 April 20, 2015

Everything has been good with Visiting Angels. I'm happy with their service. I have recommended them to others.

Patti18 January 20, 2015

Their care is fabulous! They're very professional and courteous. We are so pleased with our caregiver. I can't say enough good things about her. She takes good care of my father. She's very caring and nurturing. She lets him do anything he wants to do yet always keeps an eye on him to make sure he's safe. Rudy -- the owner -- knows his company. He has no issues in providing care, scheduling, and billing. I have no problems with them.

Caring102178950 November 25, 2014

I was hospitalized and needed a homecare service. I like what I saw with Visiting Angel's brochure and contacted them. One of the co-owners came to see me. The management is prompt and responsive. The people that they sent are very good. I never had any complaints about anyone.

Regina7 September 24, 2014

Visiting Angels has been very instrumental and informative about the Veteran's Benefits to which my mother was entitled and that I know nothing about. I am very grateful for that. My initial meeting with Visiting Angels was with a man named Rudy. He was very informative and helpful in explaining what I needed to do. They assigned us a home health aide by the name of Darlene. She is just excellent and perfect for my mother. She can make my mother do things that she will never do when I ask. I have to say that they made the right choice in assigning an aide for my mother. My mother is not an easy person. She is resistant and stubborn, but Visiting Angels found the perfect aide for her.

Caring98674650 September 10, 2014

My parents are staying in a retirement community and Visiting Angels was on the list of their preferred providers. Overall, I would say that the people from the office especially the coordinator and Mindy, have worked very hard to find people who are good fit for my parents. Mindy has been very persistent in getting people that are good for us. We had some caregivers who were absolutely outstanding and excellent. We also had other ones who didn't work at all. The agency has been very responsive and considerate. If we set something out and that doesn't work out, they find a replacement who would be better. As a result, we have ended up with topnotch caregivers.

Christine37 August 26, 2014

My mother had a wonderful aide from Visiting Angels named Kaye from the beginning. She had her for a year and a half. My mother really liked her because they got along very well. Something happened and she couldn't have Kaye anymore. We found someone who was really wonderful but my mom had her for only two weeks. After that, we had Pat for my mother until the end. We had her for several months. She was wonderful and did so good with my mother. I was so thankful that she had her at the end.

Whenever I needed to change the schedule because of my work, they worked it all out. They were also there when I needed extra hours. I was very happy with them.

Mary Anne5 July 22, 2014

Visiting Angels was recommended by someone to me and I also did a lot of research. I called a lot of different places, but I have heard that they offer good service and so I called them. I decided that they best suited my needs and I like the way they did background checks. They did three different kinds of background checks. It just seems like their policies were good and their prices are competitive with anyone else. They provided a caregiver for my husband who has Parkinson's disease. We started out with just having them 4 hours a day, 3 times a week and then as he progressed and got worse, they were coming seven days a week and then the hours increased 8 hours a day and then it got so bad that we had a live in for two years. I used them probably for three years total. They were very good with the way they select people. They would always help with meals if I ask them to, to feed him and straighten up the area like cleaning up the bathroom that he was using. I would certainly recommend them. They would call and inquire and see how things are doing. The aide that we had for 2 _ years was wonderful. The aides were all very caring, compassionate, and prompt.

Caring96125050 July 18, 2014

Visiting Angels were nice and they always got here on time. They came when they are supposed to and they take good care of my husband. They took care with his feeding, his bath, and did some light housework. They also took him for a walk when he was still able to walk. They took care of him and his skin was perfect. Sometimes when he is laying down a lot, the skin is prone to break and his was just perfect. We got a compliment from the hospital about that.

Anne33 June 02, 2014

We were very happy with Visiting Angels. The management worked very closely with us and provided us with really excellent caregivers. We had 3 here on a regular basis and they were here most of the time. They were just fabulous. They made sure we have the aides here when we needed them. They called on a regular basis to make sure everything was ok or if we have any other needs. They took excellent care of Mr. R. I couldn't say enough about them. They were fantastic! We used them for 3 months. I was very happy with anybody I had dealt with Visiting Angels.

Caring84201250 January 28, 2014

Fiona, our caregiver was wonderful with my grandfather. She helps him with personal care. My grandfather has dementia and she's very perfect for him. She's a good match for my grandfather. She's always around every time we need her. She's very good.

Caring83843050 January 23, 2014

It took some time to get the right aide but once we found the perfect match, everything was fine. She's dedicated and knowledgeable. She connected with my parents. I can tell that she's passionate about her work. She's very focused about the job.

Delores4 November 22, 2013

Their care was very good. We were very pleased with them. They did a very good job. We used them for about 6 months. The caregivers have a good work attitude.

Caring43551 October 12, 2013

Visiting Angels was recommended to us. My experience with them was really good. The caregivers did what they have to do. I was happy with them.

Caring03011 October 12, 2013

We were looking for care for our mother and my sister found Visiting Angels on the web. I was the one who called and contacted them. I like their consistency. Their screening process was quite extensive. What I appreciated is what when I give feedback to the owners, they would take my feedback and make changes to adjust to our needs. We just kept on trying different aides until we found a group of them that worked. Once we found the aides that would work for my mother, it was wonderful.

Dianne7 August 06, 2013

We saw an ad in the local newspaper for Visiting Angels, and saw that they offered companionship as well as caring, so we went with them. A woman came out to interview and we liked everything we saw so we hired them. We've had the same lady, Ophelia, ever since for about 5 years. Every time Ophelia is on a break, our mom can't wait until she comes back. As soon as she does, everything is right with our mom's world again.

Patrick5 July 18, 2013

My ‘Angel’ aide Na Na did such a good job caring for us. My aide, Agnes, also did a wonderful service;

She is a lovely lady, and an asset to your company. We are very pleased with Visiting Angels!

Caring40241 February 01, 2013

I want to thank you for our live-in Visiting Angel, Hawa. She was with my mom the last few weeks of my dad's life and was there at his passing. She treated him with utmost respect and care, she kept him clean at all times, never left him alone, and checked on him several times during the night to make sure he was comfortable. After my father passed she felt it very important for her to caringly clean him before he was taken away. She hugged my mother, my sister and I and we could see she also was moved by his passing. I would recommend Hawa for any other care that is needed.

Ericka1 December 17, 2012

Upon qualifying for the VA's [Veterans Administration] home care, I was grateful but my expectations were very low. I thought I would be assigned an impersonal aide who wouldn't be interested in me or in my specific needs. To my great surprise, though, Visiting Angels matched me up with a caregiver who not only honors my requests and decisions every time, but who also made my transition to receiving outside help so easy. Now, my "Angel" is both my home health aide and my good companion. Thank you so much Visiting Angels!

Janet7 December 17, 2012

To the Visiting Angels: You named your business after Elva because she is a living angel. I've always been grateful you sent her to me. I miss her so much the days she isn't here. Her job isn't easy putting up with my complaining about all my sicknesses and she never complains about it, not even when I beat her playing Scrabble (she wins more than I do). Thank you again for giving me one of your angels. Bless you all.

Sue10 December 17, 2012

Dear Visiting Angels, Ben has been a fabulous caregiver. He keeps my husband safe, engaged and happy. We could not be getting through the recovery period without him. Please thank all of your excellent staff as well!

Lewis1 December 05, 2012

I am writing to inform you of my deep appreciation for Maria B, my home health aide for over 2 years. During that time I can always count on her to come when she is scheduled. I would like to tell you some of the things she does for me: She straightens the sheets on my bed and changes them as necessary. She cleans the bathroom. At least twice a week she vacuums my rugs. She steam cleans the hardwood floors. She takes my laundry to the laundromat and picks it up the next day, folds it, and puts it away. She does my grocery shopping, goes to the bank, and post office as needed. Her personal care consists of great back rubs to my shoulder and arms and helps me with my shower. My hands are so arthritic"“she rubs them with lotion and helps me put on gloves. Her helping me with meals is invaluable because I have trouble swallowing. There is no one in your organization that can compare to the care she is giving me.

Diane J. August 10, 2011

Visiting Angels did everything possible to keep my dad comfortable during his final days. The live in aide was absolutely wonderful, caring, gentle and respectful. He was definitely the person I would want caring for me or my family. All of the other aides were also very good. I appreciated the ethics this agency instilled in their aides and commend the owners, Rudy and Nora, for doing a great job! I also enjoyed meeting Rudy and spoke with Nora on the phone. Both are extremely caring and supportive! Their superior quality of care will definitely help ease your mind, especially during the stressful times created with care for a sick or dying family member.

From Visiting Angels

Whether your need is for short-term respite care, assistance after surgery, friendly companionship, or long-term assistance with activities of daily living, Visiting Angels provides the solutions and assistance to help adults retain their independence safely and comfortably. We’re available when you need us—from part-time hourly care to full-time live-in care.

• We seek to hire the best home care employees available. We place a great deal of effort in finding aides who are truly caring, loving people, and we train them to adhere to our high standards. You can be assured your loved one will receive the compassion and one-on-one attention he or she needs and deserves.
  • We only hire Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) who have had prior experience in professional home care—our Angels have earned their wings! Our employees have impeccable credentials, and have passed rigorous background and reference checks.
  • Our goal is to improve the quality of life of not only our clients, but our employees as well.
  • We strive to provide valuable resources to the senior community through our website and in our social media content.
  • Our unique Veterans Program provides qualifying New Jersey veterans and their widowed spouses with home care with no out-of-pocket costs—well before they are awarded the Aid & Attendance home care benefit from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Call for details.
  • Features of Visiting Angels

• Licenses: Health Care Service Firm

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
    • Personal care assistants
    • In-home health care

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
    • We check references
    • We check driving records
    • We confirm legal U.S. residency

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Payment options

• Insurance
    • Credit card
    • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address