BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County , MD

Reviews of BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County | , MD

4.3

November 20, 2017

By Mary P_2

BrightStar Care is reliable to work with and the caregivers work well. My loved one would not be able to function without BrightStar Care's help.

November 14, 2017

By Rita D_1

BrightStar Care has been reliable, and provides quality care for us. BrightStar Care has made my loved one's life easier by doing what we hired them to do for her.

November 08, 2017

By Preston S_2

I would refer others to BrightStar Care because they were always on time, they were courteous and helpful, and the whole time it was perfect. BrightStar Care's services were perfect. They helped me.

October 27, 2017

By Tabitha T

There's a little miscommunication with the office staff and the caregiver. The office doesn't read the instructors all the way before sending caregivers. The caregivers will make sure that my mother is taken care of. They make sure that she exercises and she is bathed.

October 18, 2017

By Maryann_1

BrightStar Care is very responsive. They can get a caregiver very quickly and their scheduling is very quick. I live in Florida, so I cannot be there. My mom fractured her pelvis, so they couldn't stay at home without BrightStar Care.

October 03, 2017

By William POL 9164918 ClaimJH012441 K

I only know about the caregiver who helps me each day. I don't know anything about the company. The caregiver is excellent. She does nothing wrong. She makes my bed, fixes me breakfast, and does everything for me.

October 03, 2017

By Kim S_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care's office people are nice to deal with and most of the caregivers are good. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because the two nights I get them, I get a good responses from them. I have never had anybody not show.

September 29, 2017

By Anonymous_349

Within one week, the staff at BrightStar Care didn't show up twice! When the caregivers were there they did well, but they didn't show up all the time.

From BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County

BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County is an in-home care provider serving Lutherville Timonium, MD and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County