BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County , MD

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 03, 2017

By William POL 9164918 ClaimJH012441 K

I only know about the caregiver who helps me each day. I don't know anything about the company. The caregiver is excellent. She does nothing wrong. She makes my bed, fixes me breakfast, and does everything for me.

October 03, 2017

By Kim S_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care's office people are nice to deal with and most of the caregivers are good. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because the two nights I get them, I get a good responses from them. I have never had anybody not show.

September 29, 2017

By Anonymous_349

Within one week, the staff at BrightStar Care didn't show up twice! When the caregivers were there they did well, but they didn't show up all the time.

From BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County

BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County is an in-home care provider serving Lutherville Timonium, MD and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Baltimore City/County