Right at Home Lima, OH

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Lima, OH

Beth L September 29, 2016

My caregiver is just like family. She takes me to the park, to the grocery and out to eat. I really enjoyed watching the Labor Day Parade with my caregiver.

Patty M September 27, 2016

My caregiver is wonderful! She does everything I ask her to do. I enjoy swimming at the YMCA with my caregiver.

D. Stockton September 04, 2016

My caregiver is doing everything that can be done. If she did any better, it would scare me.

M. Leist August 25, 2016

Everything has been above board. If they could do more at the moment, I don't know what it would be.

From Right at Home Lima, OH