Right at Home Lima, OH

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Lima, OH

Ralph H March 08, 2017

The service makes life easier for me because the caregiver gets my husband up and gets him dressed.

John Rinkle December 15, 2016

My caregiver is extremely reliable, highly motivated, caring, and compassionate. She is always willing to go the extra mile.

Gae Chamness December 08, 2016

Right at Home caregivers are dependable. They complete the tasks I ask of them when I leave the home to run my errands. My husband enjoys their company. Our family is grateful for their services.

John Thorne December 04, 2016

My caregiver is a very hard worker. She is a terrific cook. She cleans for me and takes care of all the things I need help with.

Delores128054 November 29, 2016

I have never seen someone work as hard as my caregiver. She cleans my windows and blinds spotlessly. All of my caregivers have been very good workers. Everything that I tell them to do, they do it, and they do it well.

D. Stockton101710 September 30, 2016

Doing everything that can be done. If she did any better, it would scare me.

John B188275 September 29, 2016

Care is good. We have some good caregivers.

Beth L September 29, 2016

My caregiver is just like family. She takes me to the park, to the grocery and out to eat. I really enjoyed watching the Labor Day Parade with my caregiver.

Patty M September 27, 2016

My caregiver is wonderful! She does everything I ask her to do. I enjoy swimming at the YMCA with my caregiver.

D. Stockton September 04, 2016

My caregiver is doing everything that can be done. If she did any better, it would scare me.

M. Leist August 25, 2016

Everything has been above board. If they could do more at the moment, I don't know what it would be.

From Right at Home Lima, OH