Right at Home Lima, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.6

October 11, 2017

By Esther K 538431

Right at Home doesn't do what I want them to do. They want to do things their way. I had another company, and they were the same way. The caregivers don't get training. I need somebody each day. Right at Home has helped with transfers and going to the store.

October 11, 2017

By Carol E 538422

I've never had any trouble with Right at Home at all and I got along well with the services. I didn't have any problem with the services from Right at Home. They made life easier by being able to help do anything.

October 07, 2017

By Richard M 536480

Right at Home has quality care. Right at Home makes it easier on me.

September 26, 2017

By Peg M_530532

I would recommend Right at Home because they are pleasant and professional. My life is much better because the caregiver comes once a week. She just does regular cleaning, goes to the store, gets groceries, and does things that I can't do.

September 19, 2017

By jojolima

We have had very good experience with Right at Home. Our staff members are excellent. We treat them as family and they work to provide excellent care for my wife. The organization and communications are excellent.

September 13, 2017

By LaRue C_522856

Right at Home is an okay agency, but you have to go through a couple of caregivers before you find the right caregiver. Right at Home makes my life easier by helping me bathe and go grocery shopping. I can still do other things by myself. However, I have to pay for two hours of help and I don't need much help.

September 13, 2017

By Ralph H_522846

The caregivers we have are great. The services take good care of husband, and that's the main thing right now.

By Janet

Love Shawna, the caregiver. Like the office staff, very professional. My caregiver does my hair and nails, and takes me to McDonald's for my iced mocha.

By Doris F.

Marti is my caregiver and she takes the time to help with my housework. She is a great companion for my mother!

By Carol

Alissa is very good. We get along very good together.

By Eileen

My caregiver is doing a wonderful job. She is caring and compassionate. I can depend on her to help me with my showers and preparing my meals.

August 09, 2017

By Jose P_508736

Right at Home is very punctual and has caring people, so I would recommend them. Right at Home helps me with my bathroom needs.

August 09, 2017

By Patsy B_508711

Right at Home has provided us with an awesome caregiver. Right at Home helps the client get out of bed.

July 25, 2017

By Philip C_500650

Right at Home has already been recommended by me several times. Right at Home has made me and my husband's life much easier. Sometimes I'm not there, so they are able to take care of him and even vacuum and do the chores for me.

July 25, 2017

By Delores F_500645

Right at Home is very courteous, and they do everything they are told to do. The services have helped the most with meal preparation.

July 13, 2017

By Jean D_495405

Right at Home gave us three caretakers who have done their job well. The services have helped the most by making it easier to stay here in our house. It gives me more time to do things on my own.

June 23, 2017

By Janelda H_488201

I would recommend Right at Home because they are dependable and pretty well trained in using the lift and everything. Also, because they have good personalities and really want to help my wife.

June 23, 2017

By Charles "Chuck" H_488023

Right at Home provides very good caregivers who are good with my husband. They come check the health of my husband.

June 09, 2017

By Nancy S_481049

I would tell my friends that I am very satisfied with Right at Home's service.

May 19, 2017

By John T_473447

I would tell someone that Right at Home is reliable, friendly, and like family.

May 10, 2017

By Earl G_467938

Right at Home was recommended to me and I trusted them. Right at Home came to our home at night, so they didn't do much.

April 18, 2017

By Cheryl858607

These people have made things so much better for my father and our whole family. I live 40 minutes away and work full time. They ease my load!

By Tim W

Right at Home's services helped me with grocery shopping and cleaning my house. It turned out rather well.

By LaRue C

The services help because I can't take a shower by myself anymore.

By Ralph H

The service makes life easier for me because the caregiver gets my husband up and gets him dressed.

December 15, 2016

By John Rinkle

My caregiver is extremely reliable, highly motivated, caring, and compassionate. She is always willing to go the extra mile.

December 08, 2016

By Gae Chamness

Right at Home caregivers are dependable. They complete the tasks I ask of them when I leave the home to run my errands. My husband enjoys their company. Our family is grateful for their services.

December 04, 2016

By John Thorne

My caregiver is a very hard worker. She is a terrific cook. She cleans for me and takes care of all the things I need help with.

November 29, 2016

By Delores128054

I have never seen someone work as hard as my caregiver. She cleans my windows and blinds spotlessly. All of my caregivers have been very good workers. Everything that I tell them to do, they do it, and they do it well.

September 30, 2016

By D. Stockton101710

Doing everything that can be done. If she did any better, it would scare me.

September 29, 2016

By John B188275

Care is good. We have some good caregivers.

September 29, 2016

By Beth L

My caregiver is just like family. She takes me to the park, to the grocery and out to eat. I really enjoyed watching the Labor Day Parade with my caregiver.

September 27, 2016

By Patty M

My caregiver is wonderful! She does everything I ask her to do. I enjoy swimming at the YMCA with my caregiver.

September 04, 2016

By D. Stockton

My caregiver is doing everything that can be done. If she did any better, it would scare me.

August 25, 2016

By M. Leist

Everything has been above board. If they could do more at the moment, I don't know what it would be.

From Right at Home Lima, OH