Right at Home Lima, OH

Overview of Ratings

4.9

December 05, 2017

By Nancy S_3

I would recommend Right at Home because I have gotten good care from them. They have tried to meet my needs, and I appreciate that. There are a lot of things I cannot do without the help of my caregiver from Right at Home. Those things would not get done without them.

November 27, 2017

By Barbara M_3

Right at Home has been very helpful and when we talked about things we get things straightened out. It is hard for me to get things done, so my caregivers have come to help me. It has been a blessing to help me. They remind me to take my pills.

November 17, 2017

By Alice E

Everything is excellent about Right at Home. Right at Home's services help me with housework because I need it.

November 17, 2017

By Mary B_6

Right at Home provides a caregiver that is good at helping me do things that I cannot do. I am glad to see the caregiver come and help me.

November 13, 2017

By Doris F

Right at Home works with me, and they try to match caregivers with clients. They do everything they can to help me through the process. Right at Home gives me peace of mind knowing that someone is here to take care of my mom.

November 10, 2017

By Dorothea

Caregivers help take my aunt to grocery store and for coffee. They are very helpful! Right at Home is a good company.

November 08, 2017

By Chris

Caregiver is very kind and helpful. Helps to engage my dad in activities.

November 07, 2017

By John T_3

I would tell a friend that Right at Home is flexible, dependable, and they care. Right at Home has made it so that I can live away from my father, and they make it so that he can live at home.

October 16, 2017

By Pam

My mother is in a nursing home and Right at Home caregiver makes sure she is engaged in activities. They watch over and help her.

October 11, 2017

By Carol E_1

I've never had any trouble with Right at Home at all and I got along well with the services. I didn't have any problem with the services from Right at Home. They made life easier by being able to help do anything.

October 06, 2017

By Richard M_2

Right at Home has quality care. Right at Home makes it easier on me.

September 26, 2017

By Peg M

I would recommend Right at Home because they are pleasant and professional. My life is much better because the caregiver comes once a week. She just does regular cleaning, goes to the store, gets groceries, and does things that I can't do.

September 19, 2017

By jojolima

We have had very good experience with Right at Home. Our staff members are excellent. We treat them as family and they work to provide excellent care for my wife. The organization and communications are excellent.

September 12, 2017

By LaRue C_1

Right at Home is an okay agency, but you have to go through a couple of caregivers before you find the right caregiver. Right at Home makes my life easier by helping me bathe and go grocery shopping. I can still do other things by myself. However, I have to pay for two hours of help and I don't need much help.

September 12, 2017

By Ralph H_1

The caregivers we have are great. The services take good care of husband, and that's the main thing right now.

By Janet

Love Shawna, the caregiver. Like the office staff, very professional. My caregiver does my hair and nails, and takes me to McDonald's for my iced mocha.

By Doris F.

Marti is my caregiver and she takes the time to help with my housework. She is a great companion for my mother!

By Carol

Alissa is very good. We get along very good together.

By Eileen

My caregiver is doing a wonderful job. She is caring and compassionate. I can depend on her to help me with my showers and preparing my meals.

August 09, 2017

By Jose P

Right at Home is very punctual and has caring people, so I would recommend them. Right at Home helps me with my bathroom needs.

August 09, 2017

By Patsy B

Right at Home has provided us with an awesome caregiver. Right at Home helps the client get out of bed.

July 25, 2017

By Philip C

Right at Home has already been recommended by me several times. Right at Home has made me and my husband's life much easier. Sometimes I'm not there, so they are able to take care of him and even vacuum and do the chores for me.

July 25, 2017

By Delores F_1

Right at Home is very courteous, and they do everything they are told to do. The services have helped the most with meal preparation.

July 13, 2017

By Jean D_1

Right at Home gave us three caretakers who have done their job well. The services have helped the most by making it easier to stay here in our house. It gives me more time to do things on my own.

June 23, 2017

By Janelda H

I would recommend Right at Home because they are dependable and pretty well trained in using the lift and everything. Also, because they have good personalities and really want to help my wife. Right at Home has made my life a lot easier knowing that they are going to be coming and not have to worry about a person not making it because they always have a substitute.

June 23, 2017

By Charles "Chuck" H_1

Right at Home provides very good caregivers who are good with my husband. They come check the health of my husband. Right at Home is here to help me so I can get away a little bit because my husband is in hospice.

June 08, 2017

By Nancy S_6

I would tell my friends that I am very satisfied with Right at Home's service. The caregiver does anything that I ask them to do, and they are also very pleasant.

May 19, 2017

By John T_5

I would tell someone that Right at Home is reliable, friendly, and like family. The services have a big impact because of the personal attachment the caregiver has for my father. She goes out of her way for him.

May 10, 2017

By Earl G_1

Right at Home was recommended to me and I trusted them. Right at Home came to our home at night, so they didn't do much. The caregivers helped my husband when he got up in the middle of the night and were good to help him. I didn't have to get up and watch my husband when he got up, so I could get some sleep.

April 18, 2017

By Cheryl858607

These people have made things so much better for my father and our whole family. I live 40 minutes away and work full time. They ease my load!

By Tim W_1

I would tell someone that Right at Home has a good program. I am home-bound now, so I can't drive a lot. Right at Home's services helped me with grocery shopping and cleaning my house. It turned out rather well.

By LaRue C_2

Right at Home is right there when I need them. The services help because I can't take a shower by myself anymore.

By Ralph H_4

Right at Home is very good. They show concern for my husband. The service makes life easier for me because the caregiver gets my husband up and gets him dressed.

December 14, 2016

By John Rinkle

My caregiver is extremely reliable, highly motivated, caring, and compassionate. She is always willing to go the extra mile.

December 08, 2016

By Gae Chamness

Right at Home caregivers are dependable. They complete the tasks I ask of them when I leave the home to run my errands. My husband enjoys their company. Our family is grateful for their services.

December 04, 2016

By John Thorne

My caregiver is a very hard worker. She is a terrific cook. She cleans for me and takes care of all the things I need help with.

November 29, 2016

By Delores128054

I have never seen someone work as hard as my caregiver. She cleans my windows and blinds spotlessly. All of my caregivers have been very good workers. Everything that I tell them to do, they do it, and they do it well.

September 30, 2016

By D. Stockton101710

Doing everything that can be done. If she did any better, it would scare me.

September 29, 2016

By John B188275

Care is good. We have some good caregivers.

September 29, 2016

By Beth L

My caregiver is just like family. She takes me to the park, to the grocery and out to eat. I really enjoyed watching the Labor Day Parade with my caregiver.

September 27, 2016

By Patty M

My caregiver is wonderful! She does everything I ask her to do. I enjoy swimming at the YMCA with my caregiver.

September 04, 2016

By D. Stockton

My caregiver is doing everything that can be done. If she did any better, it would scare me.

August 25, 2016

By M. Leist

Everything has been above board. If they could do more at the moment, I don't know what it would be.

From Right at Home Lima, OH