Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Eugene Eskeldsen December 31, 2015

I think Bobbie is the best person you have. She is great and does everything that is needed for me.

Reviewer22 December 31, 2015

Jenny's performance is outstanding. She made my life much easier and more complete than ever before.

Edith Schwartz December 29, 2015

Debbie N. is the best. Jean F. is very nice and a good worker. Ellie M. is very alert and been good to me. Sue E. is a good worker, nice and does what I want to make me happy. Cindi G. is always ready to do what I asked and great conversation. Tammy T. is very pleasant and hard working.

James A. December 23, 2015

My caregiver, Marina, is the best person and worker I could ask for. Her work is beyond and over anything I could expect from someone. I've never met someone with her personality and sense of responsibility.

R. Mozine December 19, 2015

My caregiver Sue is great. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be able to get out of my assisted living place and shop. I thank Home Instead for her.

F. Storey December 18, 2015

If it wasn’t for home Instead I wouldn’t have clean items to wear or my bedding changed. I cannot drive and they help get me items from the store. I am very thankful for them.

Donald H. December 16, 2015

My caregiver is excellent. I would recommend your organization to anyone if all their caregivers are like Yvonne, my excellent caregiver.

Mordie K. Garrard November 24, 2015

This program has been a lifesaver for me. The people I deal with are caring, knowledgeable and thoughtful ladies. My husband is doing so well with their care.

Wendell C. September 30, 2015

Service is all good, no complaints. Five stars. I used this service two times. Once to transport to Dr. and the other at the residence.

Bruce Paulson August 31, 2015

They're very cooperative. I talked with the caregivers, and I enjoyed the social companionship.

Paul V. Campbell June 04, 2015

The caregiver I have is the best I have ever had.

Mine Powell May 24, 2015

Great service. Caring and very professional. Would certainly use again.

Robert Valentino May 15, 2015

Home Instead has been wonderful to work with. They stay with us 12 hours a day. My father is not the easiest to get along with, however, the workers from your company were great. He loves Enrique, and very much liked Ethan (Rusty). We are very new to this process and Donna was terrific!

Caring110157550 April 30, 2015

My caregiver, Arnisha, is very helpful and courteous. My wife can't help me shower. Showering wouldn't happen if caregiver wasn't coming out to help me. I look forward to my caregiver coming over.

Steve110157450 April 30, 2015

I'm a disabled vet. Judy is my caregiver. She does a great job taking care of me and also my apartment. But what sets her apart from others is she really cares. Caregiver says it all.

Caring109797450 April 23, 2015

My caregiver is very supportive and puts me at ease - I'm very uptight kind of person. Caregiver is extremely helpful, helps me with laundry and shopping.

Donna Lazzara February 17, 2015

Home Instead has been a blessing to us. He could not give my Dad the exemplary care that he has received from the folks at Home Instead.

Ray6 December 24, 2013

Happy with Home Instead service. Caregiver follows the plan for care. The office people are responsive.

Andrea B December 02, 2013

Very professional. Good follow-thru. Administrative staff was always prompt with return emails, phone calls and appointments. Pleasant and compassionate people to work with. Very good, clear system they have in place from initial contact to the last day of service. And most importantly, the care givers that were sent to my home were lovely people. They knew exactly what they were doing-very experienced. We felt safe and comfortable with the caregivers in our home. They were always on time, respectful, and professional.

I would definitely recommend this company and surely use them again if I ever needed them in the future.

Patti8 September 18, 2013

Excellent customer service. Wonderful caregiver. She is always on time and takes care of my husband as if he were her own. This is a wonderful company and I highly recommend them.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address