Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Overview of Ratings

4.9

December 31, 2015

By Reviewer22

Jenny's performance is outstanding. She made my life much easier and more complete than ever before.

December 29, 2015

By Edith Schwartz

Debbie N. is the best. Jean F. is very nice and a good worker. Ellie M. is very alert and been good to me. Sue E. is a good worker, nice and does what I want to make me happy. Cindi G. is always ready to do what I asked and great conversation. Tammy T. is very pleasant and hard working.

December 23, 2015

By James A.

My caregiver, Marina, is the best person and worker I could ask for. Her work is beyond and over anything I could expect from someone. I've never met someone with her personality and sense of responsibility.

December 19, 2015

By R. Mozine

My caregiver Sue is great. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t be able to get out of my assisted living place and shop. I thank Home Instead for her.

December 18, 2015

By F. Storey

If it wasn’t for home Instead I wouldn’t have clean items to wear or my bedding changed. I cannot drive and they help get me items from the store. I am very thankful for them.

December 16, 2015

By Donald H.

My caregiver is excellent. I would recommend your organization to anyone if all their caregivers are like Yvonne, my excellent caregiver.

November 24, 2015

By Mordie K. Garrard

This program has been a lifesaver for me. The people I deal with are caring, knowledgeable and thoughtful ladies. My husband is doing so well with their care.

September 30, 2015

By Wendell C.

Service is all good, no complaints. Five stars. I used this service two times. Once to transport to Dr. and the other at the residence.

August 31, 2015

By Bruce Paulson

They're very cooperative. I talked with the caregivers, and I enjoyed the social companionship.

June 04, 2015

By Paul V. Campbell

The caregiver I have is the best I have ever had.

May 24, 2015

By Mine Powell

Great service. Caring and very professional. Would certainly use again.

May 15, 2015

By Robert Valentino

Home Instead has been wonderful to work with. They stay with us 12 hours a day. My father is not the easiest to get along with, however, the workers from your company were great. He loves Enrique, and very much liked Ethan (Rusty). We are very new to this process and Donna was terrific!

April 30, 2015

My caregiver, Arnisha, is very helpful and courteous. My wife can't help me shower. Showering wouldn't happen if caregiver wasn't coming out to help me. I look forward to my caregiver coming over.

April 30, 2015

By Steve110157450

I'm a disabled vet. Judy is my caregiver. She does a great job taking care of me and also my apartment. But what sets her apart from others is she really cares. Caregiver says it all.

April 23, 2015

My caregiver is very supportive and puts me at ease - I'm very uptight kind of person. Caregiver is extremely helpful, helps me with laundry and shopping.

February 17, 2015

By Donna Lazzara

Home Instead has been a blessing to us. He could not give my Dad the exemplary care that he has received from the folks at Home Instead.

December 24, 2013

By Ray6

Happy with Home Instead service. Caregiver follows the plan for care. The office people are responsive.

December 02, 2013

By Andrea B

Very professional. Good follow-thru. Administrative staff was always prompt with return emails, phone calls and appointments. Pleasant and compassionate people to work with. Very good, clear system they have in place from initial contact to the last day of service. And most importantly, the care givers that were sent to my home were lovely people. They knew exactly what they were doing-very experienced. We felt safe and comfortable with the caregivers in our home. They were always on time, respectful, and professional. I would definitely recommend this company and surely use them again if I ever needed them in the future.

September 18, 2013

By Patti8

Excellent customer service. Wonderful caregiver. She is always on time and takes care of my husband as if he were her own. This is a wonderful company and I highly recommend them.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Las Vegas, NV

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details