iHeart Home Care

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
07022, 07024, 07026, 07047, 07055, 07057, 07070, 07071, 07072, 07073, 07074, 07075, 07093, 07094, 07096, 07110, 07407, 07410, 07450, 07451, 07452, 07501, 07502, 07503, 07504, 07505, 07506, 07507, 07509, 07510, 07511, 07513, 07514, 07522, 07524, 07533, 07538, 07543, 07544, 07601, 07602, 07603, 07604, 07605, 07606, 07607, 07608, 07621, 07624, 07626, 07627, 07628, 07630, 07631, 07632, 07640, 07641, 07643, 07644, 07646, 07649, 07650, 07652, 07653, 07657, 07660, 07661, 07662, 07663, 07666, 07670, 07676, 10024, 10025, 10026, 10027, 10030, 10031, 10032, 10033, 10034, 10037, 10039, 10040, 10115, 10452, 10453, 10463, 10468, 10471, 07699

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of iHeart Home Care

November 28, 2015

By Janice O

iHeart provided an aid based on my 83-year-old Aunt's needs with the goal of helping her become independent. Due to her changing needs and amount of time needed, we have had different aids as she became more independent. We currently have gone from a live-in aid to an aid 2X a week for 4 hours a day. This has happened over a period of about 6 months. iHeart definitely tries to match personalities and has done quite well. When my aunt first came home from rehab I was overwhelmed with setting up the hospital bed (iHeart happened to connect me with someone who was giving one away), welcoming a live-in aid, coordinating oxygen company, and filling prescriptions (16 in all) and pill boxes - WOW! That day, Julia met me at my aunt's apartment and stayed for hours as she eased me into all this. I couldn't have done it without her. To be honest, not all aids are perfect. When we did have any complaints, iHeart (Elena and Julia) were quick to address. They expect a lot from their employees and most of them fulfill that expectation. Communication is very important with any service you use but I don't think any service will be as prompt as iHeart in responding. Overall, I never thought of switching services as I felt that all our aids were well-trained and friendly. I do recommend open communication with each aid as well so they know what you expect from them in your particular case. Regarding price, iHeart is probably a little lower in price than others I interviewed. When I was given a price range originally by iHeart, I expected that when they did find someone that the actual price would be at the high end of their estimate. Surprisingly, it was not. They are honest and fair. We love iHeart and highly recommend them.

November 18, 2015

By anthonyparsi37

I was looking for additional help for my dad but had a language barrier so it was a bit complex. We decided to contact iHeart home care in regards of services and we were shocked on how quickly they were able to accommodate to my dad needs in providing services as well as finding a caregiver who spoke the same language. We have been very pleased with the services, the caregivers and staff. They have all been a great help though this process. We are still working with them and would recommend their services for sure. Very professional and willing to help.

October 14, 2015

By Anna C.

They provided services to my mother for about a year after she got out of the hospital. Very professional and reliable caregivers. They helped her with all her needs and went beyond to make our lives easier. All the staff members were very friendly and helpful. Would use their services again is needed.

March 09, 2015

By Jdkremen

I contacted iHeart Home Care to assist me with my elderly grandfather. I was extremely worried about him living alone, and I knew I could not provide the care and attention he needed. I was looking for 24/7 care and went through a lot of agencies before I found iHeart Home Care. Working with professional team from iHeart Home Care made the process very easy and seamless. The first candidate that I interviewed was exact match to my grandfathers' needs. I was provided with all the paperwork and background checks on the caregiver, all of my questions and concerns were resolved on a spot, and most importantly, flexibility on all the aspects made things even smoother. I have been with the company for a little bit over than a year and I can see how the proper care and attention that is being given to my grandfather have raised his morale, and has given him the comfort to live at home. I am so happy I was able to find iHeart Home Care to provide my grandfather with every day activities that he would not be able to do on his own.

February 27, 2015

By girlpower23

We have used this agency for about a year. And I have to share with you that the services and personal attention given to each customer/family is very special. In our days, some service providers are not as attentive and always are in a rush, but with this company things are different. The people in the office are pleasant and prompt to respond. Employees they select are nice, educated and diligent at work. We are very thankful to come across this agency. Thank you!

April 03, 2013

By bomba

I interviewed this provider

I contacted this Home Care when I had no knowledge about this, and the Administrator was able to explain the process and practices to me fairly easy, so I was able to understand. They provided the paperwork needed and were able to walk through it, so I could comfortably make a decision. I would highly recommend dealing with them. Very knowledgeable and responsible people!

From iHeart Home Care

iHeart Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Hackensack, NJ and the surrounding area. iHeart Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of iHeart Home Care