iHeart Home Care

Contact Now

Reviews of iHeart Home Care

Janice O November 28, 2015

iHeart provided an aid based on my 83-year-old Aunt's needs with the goal of helping her become independent. Due to her changing needs and amount of time needed, we have had different aids as she became more independent. We currently have gone from a live-in aid to an aid 2X a week for 4 hours a day. This has happened over a period of about 6 months. iHeart definitely tries to match personalities and has done quite well.

When my aunt first came home from rehab I was overwhelmed with setting up the hospital bed (iHeart happened to connect me with someone who was giving one away), welcoming a live-in aid, coordinating oxygen company, and filling prescriptions (16 in all) and pill boxes - WOW! That day, Julia met me at my aunt's apartment and stayed for hours as she eased me into all this. I couldn't have done it without her.

To be honest, not all aids are perfect. When we did have any complaints, iHeart (Elena and Julia) were quick to address. They expect a lot from their employees and most of them fulfill that expectation. Communication is very important with any service you use but I don't think any service will be as prompt as iHeart in responding. Overall, I never thought of switching services as I felt that all our aids were well-trained and friendly. I do recommend open communication with each aid as well so they know what you expect from them in your particular case.

Regarding price, iHeart is probably a little lower in price than others I interviewed. When I was given a price range originally by iHeart, I expected that when they did find someone that the actual price would be at the high end of their estimate. Surprisingly, it was not. They are honest and fair.

We love iHeart and highly recommend them.

anthonyparsi37 November 18, 2015

I was looking for additional help for my dad but had a language barrier so it was a bit complex. We decided to contact iHeart home care in regards of services and we were shocked on how quickly they were able to accommodate to my dad needs in providing services as well as finding a caregiver who spoke the same language. We have been very pleased with the services, the caregivers and staff. They have all been a great help though this process. We are still working with them and would recommend their services for sure. Very professional and willing to help.

Anna C. October 14, 2015

They provided services to my mother for about a year after she got out of the hospital. Very professional and reliable caregivers. They helped her with all her needs and went beyond to make our lives easier. All the staff members were very friendly and helpful. Would use their services again is needed.

Jdkremen March 09, 2015

I contacted iHeart Home Care to assist me with my elderly grandfather. I was extremely worried about him living alone, and I knew I could not provide the care and attention he needed. I was looking for 24/7 care and went through a lot of agencies before I found iHeart Home Care. Working with professional team from iHeart Home Care made the process very easy and seamless. The first candidate that I interviewed was exact match to my grandfathers' needs. I was provided with all the paperwork and background checks on the caregiver, all of my questions and concerns were resolved on a spot, and most importantly, flexibility on all the aspects made things even smoother. I have been with the company for a little bit over than a year and I can see how the proper care and attention that is being given to my grandfather have raised his morale, and has given him the comfort to live at home.

I am so happy I was able to find iHeart Home Care to provide my grandfather with every day activities that he would not be able to do on his own.

girlpower23 February 27, 2015

We have used this agency for about a year. And I have to share with you that the services and personal attention given to each customer/family is very special. In our days, some service providers are not as attentive and always are in a rush, but with this company things are different. The people in the office are pleasant and prompt to respond. Employees they select are nice, educated and diligent at work. We are very thankful to come across this agency. Thank you!

bomba April 03, 2013

I interviewed this provider

I contacted this Home Care when I had no knowledge about this, and the Administrator was able to explain the process and practices to me fairly easy, so I was able to understand. They provided the paperwork needed and were able to walk through it, so I could comfortably make a decision. I would highly recommend dealing with them. Very knowledgeable and responsible people!

From iHeart Home Care

iHeart Home Care is a family owned and operated New Jersey State Home Care Service agency licensed by the New Jersey State Department of Health and Consumer Affairs, and we are accredited with the gold seal of approval by the Joint Commission. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide affordable, compassionate, customized home care services to all of our clients. Careful attention is given to identify each clients needs; thereby providing effective and affordable home care services to our clients every step of the way.

The agency founding members saw the chance for this population be undeserved by the available health care services and began development of plans to open an agency where home care services could be provided by clinicians who could communicate with the patients in their own language. These non-English speaking patients might be better served and the number of re-admissions to acute settings for the same patients might be reduced.

We can provide quality and affordable care in the comfort of your own home. Our personal care attendants are reliable, fully screened, bonded, employees of our agency with both liability and workers compensation insurance coverage. Contact us to discuss our variety of home care options for every need and budget. There’s no place like home!

Currently we are servicing Bergen, Morris, Passaic, and Hudson counties.

Features of iHeart Home Care

Rates

• Rate for overnight care: $150/night
  • Rate for hourly care: $22/hour
  • Rate for live-in care: $185/day

• Licenses: CHHA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care
  • Personal care assistants
  • In-home health care

Types of care

• Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 1-15 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We check sexual offender databases

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Patient Transfers
  • Transition Issues
  • Ethics

Payment options

• Check
  • Payment options extra: long-term insurance, veteran's benefits

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address