Home Instead Senior Care - Fayetteville, NC

Overview of Ratings

4.8

June 23, 2016

By tdpole1

We have used Home Instead for approximately two weeks now and have been pleased with the service, punctuality and kindness of the caregivers. We have used them on a 24 hour basis and would recommend their service to any one needing assistance for a loved one. It is not inexpensive but has been worth the cost..

September 26, 2015

By Buzz2

The caregivers at Home Instead came three days a week. We never really knew who was going to show up and that was a challenge not having the same person especially with the older people. They were also expensive at $24.50 an hour for two people. They do very light housekeeping. The management was 100% vested in what they were doing, but there's a big turnover in the industry.

August 06, 2015

I went with Home Instead Senior Care for my mom. They groom her, and they help cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner for her. They also do very light housekeeping. The caregiver seems to be very knowledgeable and very comfortable at what she does. I think they do an exceptional job so far. I highly recommend them.

July 10, 2013

By Penelope3

I've started using Home Instead for a week and they came one day a week for my husband. The caregiver assisted my husband if he needed to go to the bathroom, supervised lunch and snacks. She's here six hours a day. She's very attentive and she basically wouldn't leave the room and would give me a full report and any conversation they had. My husband seemed very comfortable with her.

March 19, 2013

By Cagney

My daughter met a lady that owns a Home Instead franchise. We talked to her about it and so on her recommendation, we decided that we would try this agency. The caregiver is just wonderful. She even gets along really well with my dog. My dog doesn't get along with anybody, so that's a real plus.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Fayetteville, NC

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Fayetteville, NC

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Fayetteville, NC

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details