BrightStar Care Chicago Chicago, IL

EocHcp cert

Reviews of BrightStar Care Chicago | Chicago, IL

October 03, 2017

By Ricky F

I like my caregiver, but I would probably not recommend BrightStar Care because the agency cut my hours down and that makes me frustrated. The services haven't really changed my life in any way. I just need someone to help me clean up. I still do the same things I usually did before.

October 03, 2017

By Robert B_7

I would tell a friend that the caregiver from BrightStar Care has been doing a wonderful job helping me out with a lot of things. The services make a positive impact by freeing me so I don't have to do a lot of things. The caregiver takes a lot of pressure off me.

September 25, 2017

By Thelma S

BrightStar Care is punctual, seeks the needs of the individual, and if they have questions, they ask before doing that certain thing. BrightStar Care has provided someone that she can talk to and see to her needs, and they get along well.

September 19, 2017

By Robert N_3

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they are flexible and friendly. I am not desperate, but BrightStar Care is satisfactory.

March 25, 2015

We hired BrightStar Care for my mother-in-law, and they did very well. We had no problems with them at all. As far as their schedule, they work out very well. The billing worked out very well too; there were no issues with that. We would definitely recommend them.

From BrightStar Care Chicago

BrightStar Care Chicago is an in-home care provider serving Chicago, IL and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Chicago offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Chicago