QC Home Care Solutions, LLC

From QC Home Care Solutions, LLC

• Individualized Care Team
  • Background checked
  • Geratric Massage Therapist on Staff
  • Lpn's, CNA's, PCA's, Companions, Homemakers and Medication Certified Nursing Assistants
  • Geriatric Care Manager

I have been in the health care field for the better part of my teen and working years. From living with and caring for my grandparents, being a candy stripper at Lawrence and Memorial Hospital, Certified Nursing Assistant during my college days, working in the business/financial area of local convalescent homes, consulting for several physician offices for billing and management to finding my way to QC Home Care Solutions.

Every day I am excited to get to work and start with the process of adding comfort, stability and peace of mind to families and their loved ones that need help. I truly believe that this is my life's mission.

The team of women and men that are part of QC Home Care are the backbone of this business. Each and every one of the members of the team bring and give a part of themselves to making QC Home Care what is has become and what it is on its way to being. Integrity. Compassion. Professionalism. Respect.

There are many places of employment that all of the QC caregivers could have worked and I am grateful that they have chosen to work with me.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

QC Home Care Solutions, LLC