Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Family Resource Home Care
Caring113206650 September 29, 2015
I am a past client of this provider
We had a CNA from Family Resource Home Care for my mom for about a month and a half. She was great, and we really like her. She was very proactive. She assists with bathing, dressing, shower, medications, and cutting up her food. The management was responsive as well. When one person didn’t work out, they got somebody right away to replace her.
caring23792350 January 31, 2014
I am a current client of this provider
I have people from Family Resource Home Care come in to take care of my wife from about 8 o'clock in the morning for about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, 6 days a week. The principal caregiver is here 5 days a week and she's fantastic. She handles and works very well with my wife. She's been a caregiver since she was 18 years old and she is now in her 50s. The next one that comes in 3 times a week does a good job also. They have been here for 2 years. However, the people who come in on Wednesdays and Saturdays come from overseas. They are sometime a little hard to understand and they seem to come and go. So, I don’t even remember them myself.
From Family Resource Home Care
Non-Medical Assistance/Private Duty Home Care Services
- Assistance with personal hygiene including bathing, toileting, dressing, and grooming
- Mobility, exercise, and transferring assistance
- Assistance with medications
- Meal planning and preparation
- Errands, shopping, and transportation
- Companionship and respite for families
- Light housekeeping, including laundry and linen changes
- With nurse delegation, your caregiver is trained and supervised by a registered nurse (RN) to perform some medical tasks beyond simple medication assistance.
- Let us help you assess your situation and decide what services are best for you. The home care services you require now may change over time. We are responsive to your changing needs. Want changes in the tasks we perform, or the time that we come? No problem. Caregivers are available for as little as 2 hours once a week "“ up to continuous 24/7 care and an on-call supervisor is available 24 hours a day.
Features of Family Resource Home Care
- Rate for hourly care: $23-$30/hour
12835 Bel-Red Road, Suite 219
Bellevue, WA 98005
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities