Community Hospice & Palliative Care

4266 Sunbeam Rd, Jacksonville, FL, 32257

Top nearby Hospice Services

Reviews of Community Hospice & Palliative Care

mizbear March 06, 2012

My father spent his last week on this earth at the Hadlow Center for Caring. The people who work there are so loving and caring. They not only took wonderful care of my Dad, but provided us with the same loving kindness. Even tho it has been four years, I still feel warm inside when I think of the way they treated my Dad, myself and the friends that came by.

christinehutchinson January 03, 2012

My father's last days were spent here, and my mother and our entire family were thrilled with the dignity and care he recieved. It is a hard time for the family when a loved one enters, but they made his stay wonderful. The nurses and assistant's went above and beyond...not to mention it is a beautiful facility.

COdell August 12, 2011

I have had several friend's loved ones pass peacefully and with dignity in Community Hospice's Hadlow Center. From the serenity garden to a violin that plays gently, this center is the epidomy of care. The staff does everything possible to honor the family and their loved one, to relieve any pain or anxiety, and to allow them a sacred passage.

Caring391727 August 02, 2011

We have been using NFHH for my 92 year old mother in law and are very pleased with the services received. Currently, we have a CNA working 4 days a week 10am-2pm and she is a blessing to our family. The nurse also come by periodically to check in and support us.

About Community Hospice & Palliative Care

Community Hospice & Palliative Care is a hospice care provider serving Jacksonville, FL and the surrounding area. Community Hospice & Palliative Care offers care and emotional, social, and spiritual support for patients and their families in end-of-life scenarios. Contact the provider for more details on services and rates.

Features of Community Hospice & Palliative Care

Medicare (ratings last updated: 06/16/17)

• Ownership Type: Voluntary Non Profit Private