Crane's Mill

Reviews of Crane's Mill

Overview of Ratings

3.2

December 03, 2014

Crane’s Mill is the one that probably sticks to my head a little more than the others. It seemed to be adequate if you were incapacitated a bit, and I’m not quite there yet. It was quite good, I certainly can’t say anything bad about it. The rooms were nothing that strikes me great or bad either. Everybody seemed to be very pleasant and content. The people I met indicate it’s a decent place to live. It’s closer to my children too. I think they had something around 350 people. I think it’s a pretty good size. They have plenty of activities like bingo. They have a graduated facility all the way from independent facility to assisted living.

June 10, 2014

By Jean77087250

Crane’s Mill had a VERY nice and well organized group of people. They were very friendly too, and it seems it had happy people there. They have quite a bit of activities. They have exercise and religious programs, and they take you out to other communities. The young man who assisted us was great.

Let Us Search For You

Care

Save Stress

Photos of Crane's Mill

About Crane's Mill

Discover Crane’s Mill—Northern New Jersey’s premier continuing care retirement community for adults 60 and better—providing its residents an active, luxurious lifestyle for today, with the added security of quality healthcare for tomorrow.

Our residents enjoy a lifestyle of convenience, trading in the worries of maintaining a house for the luxury of focusing their days on what they love. Surrounded by a close-knit community of friends and neighbors, Crane’s Mill residents find themselves able to enjoy what it truly means to live independently.

Map of Crane's Mill