Crane's Mill

Top Nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities

Reviews of Crane's Mill

December 29, 2015

By A Happy Visitor

We looked at Crane's Mill. It was smaller and a little more intimate than other placesm, and it was very close to where my parents live, so it made a lot of sense. The atmosphere was great. Everybody was pretty active. The clubhouse was very active, and it looked like the people were having a good time. I would highly recommend it.

November 25, 2015

There was nothing wrong with the facility, per se. The problem was that Crane’s Mill was independent living, carrying costs somewhere between $50,000 and $60,000 per year, which was prohibitively expensive. That does not count the cost of purchasing a unit, which could range anywhere from $400,000 to $600,000. These places were extremely expensive, but everything was fine, and I didn't have any problems with the amenities.

May 28, 2015

By Burrsearcher

It was a very pleasant visit. We saw some community that was not large and very attractive, but I haven't had the chance to look at the floor plans. The staff were very pleasant and very nice. It was a good experience, although they did a lot of talking and not much listening to our questions. They were very friendly and anxious to make a good impression. Crane's Mill was closer to where my daughter lives, which would be an advantage.

December 03, 2014

Crane’s Mill is the one that probably sticks to my head a little more than the others. It seemed to be adequate if you were incapacitated a bit, and I’m not quite there yet. It was quite good, I certainly can’t say anything bad about it. The rooms were nothing that strikes me great or bad either. Everybody seemed to be very pleasant and content. The people I met indicate it’s a decent place to live. It’s closer to my children too. I think they had something around 350 people. I think it’s a pretty good size. They have plenty of activities like bingo. They have a graduated facility all the way from independent facility to assisted living.

June 10, 2014

By Jean77087250

Crane’s Mill had a VERY nice and well organized group of people. They were very friendly too, and it seems it had happy people there. They have quite a bit of activities. They have exercise and religious programs, and they take you out to other communities. The young man who assisted us was great.

Photos of Crane's Mill

About Crane's Mill

Discover Crane’s Mill—Northern New Jersey’s premier continuing care retirement community for adults 60 and better—providing its residents an active, luxurious lifestyle for today, with the added security of quality healthcare for tomorrow.

Our residents enjoy a lifestyle of convenience, trading in the worries of maintaining a house for the luxury of focusing their days on what they love. Surrounded by a close-knit community of friends and neighbors, Crane’s Mill residents find themselves able to enjoy what it truly means to live independently.

Map of Crane's Mill