NEED HELP FINDING CONTINUING CARE RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Lenoir Woods

Posted by Caring104838250 April 25, 2015

My neighbors have moved to Lenoir Woods. It is a big multi-level community, so it is a huge place. It has independent apartment living, and it is full of activities. They have everything in-house -- which is a very lovely place -- and the activities director does a marvelous job of programming the activities. They have a movie theater where they have the first run movies, they have concerts, they have the restaurant and the formal dining, and then they have the chapel. They have everything. The food is fine; I have been a guest there, and the dining room is beautiful. The staff is excellent. I don't think anybody who lives there has any complaints ever. The rooms are large. They have all types of space. I know they have 24-hour security. It is well-lit, and it is part of the Lutheran services, so it is an excellent community.

Posted by Caring77676250 February 01, 2014
4.0

My friend is living at Lenoir in assisted living. She's in the brand new building. She's a very difficult person to work with and they do amazing with her but it's more her than them. It's all great, it was neat, it was clean. Their staff was kind, courteous and respectful of the patients. I think they're honest and honorable integrity. She has her own room, fairly large room with a built-in kitchenette area. They have an exercise time in the morning, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and bingo in the morning. In the afternoons, they do a craft or chair exercises again. Thursday is nail care time.

Posted by Caring75905150 December 24, 2013
4.0

Lenoir Woods was a little older facility but it seemed like the staff there was very caring and very responsive to the residents. They have things to do for their residents. We saw that they had a sing-a-long, church service, and programs for their residents and they looked nice. The environment there was adequate but they need to improve on the appearance because it looked a little cluttered.

Location of Lenoir Woods