Top nearby Continuing Care Retirement Communities:

Reviews of Westminster Towers-Orlando

Posted by John111092450 August 05, 2015
4.0

The flexibility of the financial option at Westminster Towers was interesting to us. We saw the independent and the assisted living facilities. The apartments were fine. The staff was also fine.

Posted by Caring110341250 July 13, 2015

We visited Westminster Towers. They were wonderful. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. Everything was just wonderful. They showed me a one-bedroom place, and it was very nice. They have everything. They have pools and machines. I think Westminster Towers was the best.

Posted by Charles107447050 March 11, 2015

I went to another one in Lucerne. The name is Westminster Towers. I like the location and I like that they are peaceful. They have a good courtyard, and it has a lot of serenity. I went there for a yard sale that they endorsed. The staff was good. They talked to me and explained a lot of things to me and stuff. They did tell me that there is a very long waiting list. I was talking to some of the tenants there, and they were telling me about the place and all of that. I liked everything.

Posted by Caring Couple August 29, 2013

Westminster Towers is a very nice place. They're a premier retirement tower village. They are pretty much the same as with the other facility we visited. It is also a bit pricey.

Location of Westminster Towers-Orlando