2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Northampton County, PA
To help you with your search, browse the 5 reviews below for continuing care retirement communities in Northampton County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Northampton County 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Northampton County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Northampton County, PA
- Independent Living in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Assisted Living in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- In-Home Care in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Adult Day Care in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Northampton County, Pennsylvania
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Northampton County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Bucks County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Somerset County, New Jersey
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Morris County, New Jersey
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Northampton
Review of Moravian Village of Bethlehem
Moravian Village looks favorable. They have a lovely dining room, and I think they have an exercise room, places to meet, a library, gardening area, and the cottages. I know a lot of people that li... Read more
Review of Moravian Hall Square
Moravian Hall was very impressive, but it was beyond our price range. The staff was very accommodating and cooperative. The rooms were beautiful, spacious, and clean. It’s a full care community. We... Read more
Review of Moravian Hall Square
My mother-in-law has been at Moravian Hall Square for at least a decade and we couldn't be more pleased. The apartments are continuously cleaned and well-maintained and all the common areas are reg... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a CCRC is to allow residents to receive the appropriate ca...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care r...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life." -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/local/continuing-care...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...